A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
463 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 52 **Shops Only!**Sign ups to July 25/11  (Read 9121 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: June 30, 2011 04:12:25 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 52  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 06/31/11 to 07/25//11
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to July 31
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384168.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 52 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 52
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
How many points do you think you have?
beach or pool?
circles or squares?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experimentif you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 51      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=381955.0
Shop the Swap 50      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.0
Shop the Swap 49      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=377107.0
Shop the Swap 48      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.0
Shop the Swap 47      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371706.0
Shop the Swap 46      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369227.0
Shop the Swap 45      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=365873.0
Shop the Swap 44      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.0
Shop the Swap 43      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.0
Shop the Swap 42      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.0
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011 12:23:38 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap 2014 Winter Market SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011 04:12:53 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011 12:12:26 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011 04:13:50 PM »

List of Shop Shoppity Shops!

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4550260#msg4550260
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549749#msg4549749
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549811#msg4549811
Avesthel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549870#msg4549870
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4550095#msg4550095
craftaddiction
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4550249#msg4550249
DizzerSpinninRound
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4570483#msg4570483
kartiana
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4569497#msg4569497
kayrun
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4573184#msg4573184
lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4550146#msg4550146
leighi123
loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4551393#msg4551393
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549756#msg4549756
MissingWillow
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549786#msg4549786
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4550076#msg4550076
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549876#msg4549876
raeraethejetplane
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4550974#msg4550974
rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4556362#msg4556362
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4550085#msg4550085
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4552971#msg4552971
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549773#msg4549773
TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549788#msg4549788
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.msg4549899#msg4549899
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011 05:00:16 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011 04:15:04 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 79
Number of points spent so far this month: 120
Number of claims SENT: 75
Number of claims RECEIVED: 65

Send by Jul 8
A2K to Avesthel - 2 red batik dumpling bags - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to MissingWillow - Button jewelry book + Small flat rate box of beads, charms & findings - (1)
MissingWillow to sarahj2001 - 2 cigar boxes for altering + Swarovski stitch markers - (1)
MissingWillow to sarahj2001 - Knitting book (new) - (1)

A2K to sarahj2001 - 3 balls "moods" yarn + Brown polka dot dumpling bag - (2)

Send by Jul 9
pseudo_pix to MissingWillow - Handknit hat with handmade wooden button - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to MissingWillow - Large flat rate mystery box + 2 custom cluster bracelets - (2)
loves2experiment to TheSapphireMoon - One set of button notecards - (1)
MissingWillow to A2K - 2 yds quilting cotton (yellow leaves + pink flowers) & Cherry jelly - (2)
Avesthel to calluna - Mobius ball - (1)

Send by Jul 11
ptarmic wumpus to alteredmommy - 3 scarves - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - Plastic canvas sheets , Cactus panel + Blue & White trims - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - Beaded chili peppers + Two patterns (Cloak & Dragon) - (1)

Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Vintage embroidery pattern lot #1 - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Vintage embroidery pattern lot #2 - (1)

loves2experiment to A2K - Mustard purse + Button notecards - (3)

Send by Jul 12
Zelda.Suicide to TheSapphireMoon - Blue/green leather cuff - (1)
A2K to TheSapphireMoon - Michael Miller fabric, 1 3/4 yd - (1)
loudxmouse to TheSapphireMoon - Stars and butterflies buttons - (1)  VOIDED
TheSapphireMoon to RubyTuesday - Custom tote + Cone of waxed thread, black - (1)
craftaddiction to raeraetheplane - Knitted Jayne hat + Hand carved stamps - (2)
A2K to raeraethejetplane - 2 large produce bags - (1)
A2K to raeraethejetplane - 2 extra large produce bags - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to raeraethejetplane - Rainbow button cuff #2 + New from old book - (1)

Send by Jul 13
atsuko to loves2experiment - Flat rate box of mystery goodies - (3)
Avethel to MissingWillow - Rainbow magnets + 13 mm toggle clasps set + Large size flower bead caps - (1)
RubyTuesday to Avesthel - 6 wooden buttons + 3 small wooden buttons - (2)
Avesthel to atsuko - Garnet (2 strands) + Crystal & sterling silver earrings - (1)
Avesthel to sarahj2001 - Rainbow magnets + Christmas postcards - (1)

Send by Jul 14
pseudo_pix to Avesthel - Yarn (aqua + olive skeins) - (2)
A2K to lapoli - "Hanky Panky" 1 yard + Stamped embroidery kits - (1)
RubyTuesday to Zelda.Suicide - Sonic screwdriver #2 - (1)

Send by Jul 17
craftaddiction to TheSapphireMoon - 4 remaining patterns - (1)
alteredmommy to TheSapphireMoon - 2 ear-rings, peachy pearls and black - (1)

Send by Jul 18
TheSapphireMoon to craftaddiction - 4 custom zipper pouches - (2)
sarahj2001 to MissingWillow - Custom Socks - (3)

Send by Jul 19
MissingWillow to lapoli - Redwork embroidery designs - (1)
MissingWillow to TheSapphireMoon - Pink/gray fabric, 1yd - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - Indigo knee socks - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - Rainbow felted coil bowl - (2)

rangerbeth to TheSapphireMoon - Scrap banner + Sewing notions lot - (1)

Send by Jul 22
raeraethejetplane to A2K - 2 journals - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to A2K - 9 fat quarters - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to loves2experiment - Custom apron tops - (2)
atsuko to loudxmouse - Sweet love banner - (2)

Send by Jul 23
craftaddiction to A2K - Custom stamps - (3)
A2K to craftaddiction - 3 tunisian hooks - (1)
A2K to loves2experiment - Sublime stitching craftopia + Rainy days & mondays - umbrellas 1/2 yd - (1)
A2K to loves2experiment - Rainy days & mondays - raindrops 1/2 yd + Rainy days & mondays - pink umbrellas 1/2 yd - (1)

Send by Jul 24
A2K to TheSapphireMoon - Sublime stitching campout & rock n roll - (1)
A2K to TheSapphireMoon - Umbrellas 1 yd - (1)

Send by Jul 25
rangerbeth to sarahj2001 - Projecta scope craft projector - (1)
atsuko to sarahj2001 - Zippo lighter - (2)
sarahj2001 to loves2experiment - Knitting needles circulars - (1)
sarahj2001 to pseudo_pix - New cp soap cucumber + Unfinished circle quilt + Ticket bowl - (2)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - Black fleece + Soaps (2 strawberry lemonade, 2 cucumber) + Polyester (purple, brown) - (3)
alteredmommy to sarahj2001 - 2 sets of 125 of someone's random slides - (4)
Avesthel to atsuko - Japanese crochet book - (3)

Send by Jul 26
sarahj2001 to Avesthel - Really long dpns + Dandelion paperweight, intact flower - (1)
sarahj2001 to Avesthel - Thread catcher bag, grapefruit + Dandelion paperweight, loose flower - (1)
sarahj2001 to Avesthel - 4 money soaps + 2 rose soaps + 2 glow-in-the-dark soaps - (1)

loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Squash medley - (2)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Swamp monster - (2)

MissingWillow to A2K - Hand knit socks - (2)
rangerbeth to A2K - Michigan hoop art - (1)

Send by Jul 29
sarahj2001 to TheSapphireMoon - Pink thread catcher + Fabrics (outdoor, plaid, striped) - (1)
sarahj2001 to TheSapphireMoon - Fabrics (care bears, burgundy, rainbow ombre, blue chrysanthemum)  - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to kartiana - Custom button cuff bracelet + Small custom button art - (2)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Blackberry jam - (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Patterns: 5577, 4004, shoulder pads, 2885 - (1)

Send by Jul 30
A2K to atsuko - 4 sublime stitching patterns - (1)
A2K to loves2experiment - Rainy days and mondays dots 1.5 yds + colors 0.5 yd - (1)
A2K to atsuko - 4 tea wallets (black flower, cherries on blue, white flower, red) - (2)

Send by Jul 31
rangerbeth to kayrun - Hammered silver & coral earrings + Copper & glass bead earrings - (1)
kayrun to A2K - Kaffe Fassett regia sock yarn - (1)
kayrun to sarahj2001 - Ella Rae classic superwash - (1)

Send by Aug 3
loudxmouse to TheSapphireMoon - Stars & butterflies buttons - (1)
loudxmouse to A2K - Knitting themed teacups & teapot - (3)

Send by Aug 4
TheSapphireMoon to kayrun - Custom embroidery starter kit - (2)

Send by Aug 6
Zelda.Suicide to A2K - 4 zipper pouches & 1 barmop - (2)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011 09:25:19 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011 04:17:42 PM »

July 27 8:00 PM MST

a2k   3   2   5
alteredmommy   6   0   6
atsuko   2   0   2
avesthel   3   0   3
calluna   3   0   3
craftaddiction   5   0   5
dawl   1   0   1
dizzerspinninround   1   0   1
inflation fund   4   0   4
J_Kieviet   3   0   3
kartiana   1   0   1
kayrun   2   2   4
lapoli   3   0   3
laughinglark   3   0   3
leigh123   1   0   1
loudxmouse   3   0   3
loves2experiment   3   0   3
missingwillow   8   0   8
pseudo_pix   2   0   2
raeraethejetplane   5   0   5
ptarmic wumpus   3   0   3
rangerbeth   3   2   5
RubyTuesday   7   0   7
sansa   5   0   5
sarahj2001   5   0   5
TheSapphireMoon   4   2   6
Zelda.Suicide   3   0   3
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011 06:59:46 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011 04:18:06 PM »

Open

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and his crazy little jack russel friend - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming.....

bottle cap magnets  1 point per each set of 5 2 sets available
These sets of bottlecaps are filled with UTEE and I can make them into magnets OR pins (gold tone pinbacks) OR a mix...just let me know what you would prefer!  Please claim by the set number Smiley
Set 1 I am Woman (colour not so weird in real life Smiley)
Set 2 Random picks

Set 1

Set 2

lucky envelope book  1 point 1 available
Text cover is 4 3/4" by 3.5" with 10 happy child envelopes

Ear-rings! .5 point each
These are made from reclaimed vintage clipon earrings attached to a ring base.  Groovy baby!
1.  Peachy pink with gold tone beads on an adjustable gold ring, 1 1/2" wide with a 1/2" rise from the ring pad
2.  silver tone on an adjustable silver ring, 3/4" wide with a just over 1/4" rise from the ring pad
3.  black with gold tone beads on an adjustable gold ring, 1 1/4" wide with a 1/2" rise from the ring pad

Rusty pendant  .5 point only one
tiny rusted collaged charm (1/2") on an 18" copper chain.  

Supply Zone!!

collage pack 1 point  
The bulk of this pack is 25+ pages of different languages (German, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, Arabic) including some 1910 dictionary pages, 10 vintage bingo cards, joss paper, a 10 ruble note, cigarette coupons, random ephemera (random ephemera may not be as pictured)

Someone's random slides 1 point per 50 slides; 2 points for 125 slides  6 lots of 50
I have acquired a ton of someone's slides from the 60-80's.  They are randomly mixed, travel, people, snomobiling, rodeo etc.

Bottlecap blanks 1 point per lot
30 pre-prepped (I've removed the rubber lining) brand new bottlecaps.  Only the gunmetal grey caps are available

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:
to TheSapphireMoon- black and peachy ear-rings (1)  send by July 17
to sarahj2001- 2 lots of 125 slides (4)  send by July 25

claims I made:
from ptarmic wumpus- 3 scarves (2 pt)

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:3
Current points: 6
Pending points: 0
Total points:  6

WISHLIST:
fabric baskets/organizers; a passport wallet; barkcloth type fabric (enough for a throw pillow front); silver rings; funky fiber; art (strange and interesting); purses and totebags; handmade paper; silk bandannas for headscarves; aprons; re-usable sandwich wraps/snack bags/produce bags

« Last Edit: August 22, 2011 09:43:34 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011 04:25:01 PM »

OPEN!!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

VAFF #1  3 points

VAFF #2  3 points

MELON BERRY SORBET HANDSPUN  1 point

HANDSPUN LOT  1 point

ROSE SKULL EARRINGS  1 point

FLORAL WIP BAG  1 point

Claims from me:
Send by Jul 9
loves2experiment to TheSapphireMoon - One set of button notecards - (1)

Send by Jul 11
loves2experiment to A2K - Mustard purse + Button notecards - (3)

Send by Jul 26
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Swamp monster - (2)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Squash Medley - (2)

Claims I've made:
Send by Jul 13
atsuko to loves2experiment - Flat rate box of mystery goodies - (3)

Send by Jul 22
TheSapphireMoon to loves2experiment - Custom apron tops - (2)

Send by Jul 23
A2K to loves2experiment - Sublime stitching craftopia + Rainy days & mondays, umbrellas 1/2 yd - (1)
A2K to loves2experiment - Rainy days & mondays, raindrops 1/2 yd + Rainy days & mondays, pink umbrellas 1/2 yd - (1)

Send by Jul 25

Send by Jul 30
A2K to loves2experiment - Rainy days and mondays dots 1.5 yds and colors 0.5 yd - (1)

Current: 3
Pending: 0
Total: 3
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011 06:49:18 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011 04:38:11 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Summer Moving Sale

Everything drastically reduced in price.  I'm moving at the end of July and I really don't want to take all this with me!  

***Additional Sale: Spend 2 points, get 1 point free****

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matryoshka Gloves (3 pts) (2 pts) - May not be the best pair of knit gloves ever but they work.  I didn't sew a button or any other attachment on for the mitten top since I couldn't figure out a good way...

Stuffies - Sandy, Bart, Tinkerbell (2 pts each)

Unfinished Knit Felted Purse - The handles need sewed on.  The felted flowers were meant to go on here but I guess I put those other flowers on.  But I'll throw in the felted flowers....you can always use them for something else (2 pts)

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) (1 pt) - the Pink on the left is the only one left

New CP Soaps - Cucumber or Honey/Buttermilk/Oatmeal (1 point each) (9 cucumber & 4 Honey left)

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon or Apple Spice

Clear Box (1/2 pt)

Reach Your Goal Helper - Helps you track your heathly guidelines - fruit/veggies & water....This hangs on your fridge and as you eat your fruits/veggies you put a fruit/veggie into the pocket...same with the water (I only found 2 water bottles though Sad) (1 pt)

Honda Crochet Square -  This is pretty big...maybe 1 ft X 1 1/2 ft (1 pt)

Unfinished Quilt 2 -  I didn't start this one...I got it in a box of random quilt stuff.  I'll never finish it.  (1 pt)

Ticket Bowl or I-Spy Bag - (1 pt each)

Crochet Books/Pamphlets - (1 pt for all)

Knitting Needle Earrings (1/2 point per pair)

Books - (1/2 pt each)

Resin Stuff - Mold, 2 strawberries, Pill bracelet, Loose Dandelion Paperweight, Dandelion Paperweight (1/2 pt each)

Boxy Bag - (1/2 pt each)

Small Purses - (1/2 pt each)

Bag full of Letter Stamps - (1/2 pt)

Record Purses - Big or Small!!  (1/2 pt each)

Scoodies or Small Wallets (1/2 pt each)

Wooden frame (1/4 pt)

Quilt Patterns (1/4 pt each)

Shape Books (1/4 pt each)

Misc Stuff (1/4 pt each) - Wax Cupcake Stamp, Knit Rope Necklace, Mouse Pincushion, Tomato Pincushion, Beads, Bracelet, Beaded Bag Kit, Gnome Cookie Cutter (2 available)

Cross Stitch Kits - (Pick 6 for 1 pt)

Random Melt & Pour Soaps - Circles, Money, Roses (1 left), Glow in the dark (4 left), Crayons, Dead Goldfish in a bag, Soapsickles, Fortune Cookies (Pick 8 for 1 pt)

Random CP Soaps - Strawberry Lemonade (2 available), Unwrapped Cucumber - weird shapes (4 available), Smaller than should be Honey/Oatmeal, Chocolate (Pick 4 for 1 pt)

Fabric Sale

Fleese - Red, White, Elephants, Black (lots of black!) (1 pt), Dark Brown, Cream, Tan (smaller pieces), Yellow (smaller pieces), Green (smaller pieces), Black fur - Each color 1/2 pt - except for black (1 pt)

Outdoor & Tulle - (1/2 pt each) - Outdoor Fabric GONE

Scrap Bags - (1/2 pt for larger bags) (1/4 pt for smaller bags)

Fabric - (1/4 pt per piece) - If you want to know the exact measurements let me know (I didn't have time today to do all that. Smiley)
Care Bears, Burgundy, Plaid and Stripes are GONE

Rainbow and Blue Flowers are GONE
-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
Sarahj2001 to Missing Willow - Custom Socks for MissingWillow (3 pts)
sarahj2001 to pseudo_pix:
   New CP Soaps - Cucumber (1pt)
   Unfinished Circle Quilt (1pt)
   Ticket Bowl (1pt - FREE)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - random soaps: 2 strawberry lemonade, 2 unwrapped cucumber (1)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - polyester: purple and brown (2)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - black fleece (1 - FREE)

Sarahj2001 to avesthel - Really long DPNs - 1 point
Sarahj2001 to avesthel - Thread Catcher Bags (grapefruit) - 1 point
Sarahj2001 to avesthel - Dandelion Paperweight (intact flower) - 0.5 point - Free!
Sarahj2001 to avesthel - Dandelion Paperweight (loose flower, middle one in photo) - 0.5 point - Free!
Sarahj2001 to avesthel - Random Melt & Pour Soaps - 4 money soaps, 2 Rose? soaps (top right, green and red), 2 glow in dark? (bottom left --orange w/white) - 1 point

sarahj2001 to TheSapphireMoon -
   Pink thread catcher (the one on the R, matching straps) (1)
   Care Bears fabric (.25)
   Burgundy solid (next to Care Bears) (.25)
   Rainbow ombre fabric (3rd photo) (.25)
   Blue crysanthemum(sp?) fabric (3rd photo, top R) (.25)
   BOGO items: outdoor fabric (.5), plaid fabric (1st photo, top R) (.25), and striped fabric (below the plaid) (.25)

Items claimed by me:
MissingWillow to SarahJ2001 - 2 Cigar Boxes for Altering -.5 each (1 point)
MissingWillow to SarahJ2001 - Knitting Book (new)- (1 point)
A2K to SarahJ2001 - 3 balls "Moods" yarn (.5 each) - (1.5 points)
A2K to SarahJ2001 - Dumpling bags - Brown Polka Dot (.5)
Avesthel to SarahJ2001 - Rainbow of magnets - 1 point

rangerbeth to SarahJ2001 - Projecta Scope craft projector (1 pt)
atsuko to SarahJ2001 - Zippo lighter - 2 points.

alteredmommy to sarahj2001 - 2 sets of 125 slides - Someone's random slides- 2 points for 125 slides (4 pts)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - SQUASH MEDLEY  2 points
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - SWAMP MONSTER  2 points

kayrun to sarahj2001 -Ella Rae Classic Superwash (1 point)

Current points: 5
Pending points: 0
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011 01:51:39 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011 04:52:29 PM »

Missing Willow's Shop is Closed

We are a non-smoking household in Virginia with a hairless cat and one indoor dog only allowed in her kennel.

Frogz Frenzy Quilt Pattern - (1 point)
The finished size is a wall hanging 46 by 49 inches, but you can easily add or subtract frogs to make whatever size you like.  

Crochet Throw Sweater Jacket Pattern
- (1 point)
Pattern runs small thru XL.  Please note you start with a finished crochet throw.  Crochet instructions are not included.  

Embroidered Treasures for Children Book
- (1 point)

Beeswax Candles, Set of Three - (1 point)
Beeswax from our hives!

Knitting Book (new)- 1 point

Tea Cup Pincushion - 2 points

Miniature Witch Curio - 2 points
To get an idea of the scale, the crystal ball is a marble.

Close up of the spell book and the opposite side of the photo frame.  It has a flying monkey on one side and the Wicked Witch of the West on the other.

Rainbow Pet Food Rug - 1 point

An action shot of our Bindi with hers:

Sweater Vase - 1 point
Made from a felted sweater, this container has a plastic cup inside to hold water for flowers or pens/craft supplies.  

Strawberry Cream Pie Soap - 1 point
This M&P soap has a vanilla scented crust topped with a layer of cream and strawberries, topped with strawberry glaze.  If you cut it into 4, you can get bath sized bars.  6 slices make guest bath sized soaps.

Dupatta - 2 points
Indian cotton dupatta with shisha mirror and bell trim.  Can be used as a wrap or can be upcycled into something fabulous.  

Tie Dye Scarf
- 1 point
This cotton scarf is from India and has beaded detailing on the corners.  Use as-is or upcycle.

Panel Skirt - 1 point

This wine colored panel skirt is sewn by me and shown worn with black harem pants.  It ties on one side and is trimmed with kuchi coins.  Should fit a dancer between 5'6" and 5'8".

Jams & Jellies - 1 point each
We had such an abundance of honey from our bees this year, I think I used honey in all of my canning so if you have allergies to honey, please be aware.  Where appropriate, I'm showing the ribbon earned from last month's county fair. These are all half pint jars.  U.S. shipping only please.

Blackberry Jam

Raw Texel Fleece - 16 oz. for 1 point

Indian Coin Necklace - 1 point

Bag of Dominoes and Tri-Ominoes - 1/2 point
You'll receive a bag that contains 20 each of both dominoes and tri-ominoes.  

Wedding Papercrafts book - Create Your Own Invitations, Favors and Decorations to Personalize Your Wedding.  1 point

Sewing Patterns - I inherited these, LMK if you have any questions.  They are 0.25 points each

Size 6-8-10.  Claim as 3597 (uncut).

Shoulder pads (!) and a Parsons School of Design bridal veil pattern.  Both uncut.

These are juniors 3/4 thru 9/10.  Claim as 5666 or 3501 uncut).

Youth patterns.  Claim as 9936 or 3338.

Kids clothing.  Claim as 2885 (sizes 1-2-3, uncut), 6362 (size 2 Toddler), 3343 robe (size 4, uncut) or 7790 (18 months, uncut)

These are size S-XL.  All are uncut. Claim as 4808, 6835 or 7150.

Size 8-10-12.  Claim as 3227 (uncut), 5642 (uncut) or 6415.

Size 14-16-18.  Claim as 3135, 3444 (uncut) or 4463 (uncut)

These are size 12-14-16. Claim as 4004, 6879 or 5577 (uncut).

Size 12.  Albert Nipon.  I actually owned this dress in the 80s.  Uncut.

Size 10-12-14.  Claim as 3007 (uncut)

Size 14.  Claim as 9091

Claims from me:
SarahJ2001 - 2 Cigar Boxes for Altering - 1/2 point each (1 point)
SarahJ2001 - Knitting Book (new)- (1 point)
Free - Swarovski Crystal Stitch Markers - 1 point (free)
A2K - 1 yd quilting cotton (yellow leaves) (1)
A2K - 1 yd quilting cotton (pink flowers) (1)
A2K - Cherry jelly (free - Christmas in July sale)
lapoli - Redwork Embroidery Designs - (1 point)
TheSapphireMoon - pink/gray fabric, 1yd (1)
A2K - hand knit socks (2)
ptarmic wumpus - blackberry jam (1)
ptarmic wumpus - patterns: 5577, 4004, shoulder pads, 2885 (1)

Claims by me:

TheSapphireMoon: Button Jewelry book - 1 point
TheSapphireMoon: Small flat rate box of beads, charms and findings (1 point free)
pseudo_pix:  Handknit hat with handmade wooden button (2 pt)
TheSapphireMoon:
LARGE flat rate mystery box.  (2)
BOGO sale:
CUSTOM MADE CLUSTER BRACELET.  8 inches, rainbow (1 but free with sale)
CUSTOM MADE CLUSTER BRACELET.  8 inches, Black and white (1 but free with sale)
Avesthel -BOGO Sale
Rainbow of magnets - 1 point
13mm toggle clasps set - 0.5 point (free)
Large sized flower bead caps - 0.5 point (free)
Sarahj2001  - Custom Socks  (3 pts)

Starting Points - 7
Current Points - 4
Pending Points - 4
Total Points - 8

« Last Edit: July 23, 2011 10:38:45 AM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011 04:54:22 PM »

CLOSED
*NEW* items updated!!
REDUCED items!!

~*~TSM in STS~*~

Hi there!  Im Zoe, and this is my shop.  I live in sunny Florida with my partner, Nicky, and 2 lovely kitties that visit my craft room on a regular basis.  We are a smoke free home.  I have been crafting since I was a child, only started honing my skills in the last 3 years on jewelry and sewing.  I make flower head wreaths every year for my local medieval faire, and I have a BLAST!  I am a HUGE fan of owls, celestial, trees, hearts, hippie and gypsy style, patchwork, sea life, and birds.  Jewelry, sewn goodies, and button art are my main crafts so youll be seeing a lot of them in my shop Smiley

If you would like to see me create a particular item, or would like to request a custom piece on something that is not already listed as available for a custom order, shoot me a PM!

See the current round of STS for my open shop!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011 02:20:11 PM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Face Painting - Adding Finishing Touches
How to Create Alien Eyes in Face Painting
Face Painting Tips - Applying Foundation
Face Paint Tools for a Galactic Alien
How to Face Paint a Galactic Alien
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...