A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,073
Currently Running With Scissors:
590 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: are there any crafters in the woodstock/acworth area?  (Read 6271 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DTchick
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2006 07:29:00 PM »

I know it's been like...2 weeks since the last post...but I'd just like to throw in that I live in Kennesaw, I'm 16, would like to join a craft group, and am looking for a reason to get my driver's lisence.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't cause commotions; I am one.

I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs.
MeganMayhem

We're Kings among runaways <3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006 05:35:06 PM »

I live in the Acworth/Kennesaw area (right off 41, actually) and would totally be interested in joining some type of craft group (I can't knit, but I'd love to finally learn).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
allmyinnocence
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006 10:29:19 PM »

Wow, I'm like identical to MeganMayhem. I live eh, close enough to drive somewhere, and I'm completely frustrated with trying to teach myself how to knit...

But snap if I don't love crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sweet Catastrophe Designs

"It's strange that words are so inadequate. Yet, like the asthmatic struggling for breath, so the lover must struggle for words."

"You are the music while the music lasts." - T.S. Eliot
MeganMayhem

We're Kings among runaways <3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006 03:33:59 AM »

I propose a meet-up/craft group trial run. Open to anyone who wishes to attend, to be held in the Kennesaw/Acworth/Marrietta area. Is anyone interested? And if all goes well, maybe a craft group of our own. I'm willing to organize it, since I have loads of free time at present (being unemployed sucks).

xoxo
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hollish
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006 01:08:16 PM »

I know this topic hasn't been active for months, but thought I should throw in that I live in downtown kennesaw and am up for some crafting, too. <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

better than love, we made delicious.
Android raptor
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007 01:30:57 PM »

I'm in Kennesaw too! Right near mainstreet Tongue Anyone want to do something over the break?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sammiedora
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007 08:17:00 PM »

I just moved to Kennesaw this semester. I can't knit worth anything but I can do other things! Anyone a student at KSU?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Android raptor
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007 12:33:26 PM »

I don't knit either (origami is my main thing), but I'm stuck home all break and would love something to do. I can't drive, but I live within walking distance of downtown Kennesaw. Maybe we could organize a meetup in the park downtown? I'd love to teach origami Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissGnomer
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008 12:09:38 PM »

I know this topic is d-e-a-d, but I'm a newbie! I live in Woodstock, work near Cumberland, and attend KSU in the evenings.

I am into knitting, sewing, dyeing, jewelry-making, candle-making and just got started with clays. If you guys are meeting up, let me know!

I am also organizing a cold-weather clothing drive (scarves, beanies, mittens) to distribute winter 08 to the homeless downtown. If anyone is local and interested please see our blog at www.innwhen.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Cat
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We must accept that this creative pulse within us is God's creative pulse itself"  Joseph Chilton Pearce
DTchick
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008 10:59:27 PM »

I still live in Kennesaw. Now I'm 18 and I have my lisence. I still can't knit, and would still like to join a group of some sort. I'm going to graduate from Kennesaw Mountain this year, and I plan to attend KSU, so I'll be in it for the long haul. If I could learn to knit properly, then I could help out donating for winter wear. People, please?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't cause commotions; I am one.

I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Salty Snack Medley
How to Make Smothered Potatoes
How to Make a Ahi Tuna Hawaiian Style
Stuffed Pepers Recipe
Homemade French Fries Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...