A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
759 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: are there any crafters in the woodstock/acworth area?  (Read 6377 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

elephantcrazy
« on: June 06, 2005 09:18:40 PM »

I just recently moved to woodstock and I'm intrested in learning new crafts or maybe joining a small craft group. I'm only 14 so I can't really drive so yeah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AzulGirl
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005 09:23:17 AM »

I live in woodstock around the town lake area. I love to make crafts. I am trying to make a knitting circle with my friends.I am 17 some of my friends are older. If u want to join it would be on the weekends. Maybe we would meet in August or July. Will if your interestied just post agian.

P.S. I mit not be able to reply right away since i am in the hospitable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lexi
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005 07:29:21 AM »

I live in kennesaw - just a bit south of acworth.

... anyone else? I've been trying to find a group of crafters myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is all this untouched beauty / The light the dark both running through me / Is there still redemption for anyone / Jesus come" -Over The Rhine
tracytremble

a doll you got used to

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005 07:04:47 AM »

i live in east cobb/woodstock area.  mostly i knit and would be very interested in becoming part of a knitting/crafting circle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elephantcrazy
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005 10:26:14 AM »

I live in woodstock around the town lake area. I love to make crafts. I am trying to make a knitting circle with my friends.I am 17 some of my friends are older. If u want to join it would be on the weekends. Maybe we would meet in August or July. Will if your interestied just post agian.

that's awesome! I live in the town lake area. around what subdivision do you live by/near/in?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
OnlyYourBride
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2005 05:32:14 PM »

i live off bells ferry more in kennesaw though and i just moved here too and i love crafting if anyone would like to join me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~**C.Money**~~
Sammiedora
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005 03:08:00 PM »

I'm in Canton. Pretty close, I think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ishy
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2005 11:08:15 AM »

I live in Alpharetta...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phoeberr
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2006 03:26:14 PM »

I live in Woodstock in the Town Lake Area & would love to join a crafting group. Send me a message.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babyland
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006 04:22:54 AM »

i want to start a knitting group. We could meet at woodstock coffee house in Town lake area. If anyone is interested e-mail me at
karinna_9@msn.com Tongue Post to me look like everyone lives close to woodstock this mite work Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!!<br />Art is born in attention. Its midwife is detail.<br />CARPE DIEM!!!!!
DTchick
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2006 07:29:00 PM »

I know it's been like...2 weeks since the last post...but I'd just like to throw in that I live in Kennesaw, I'm 16, would like to join a craft group, and am looking for a reason to get my driver's lisence.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't cause commotions; I am one.

I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs.
MeganMayhem

We're Kings among runaways <3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006 05:35:06 PM »

I live in the Acworth/Kennesaw area (right off 41, actually) and would totally be interested in joining some type of craft group (I can't knit, but I'd love to finally learn).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
allmyinnocence
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006 10:29:19 PM »

Wow, I'm like identical to MeganMayhem. I live eh, close enough to drive somewhere, and I'm completely frustrated with trying to teach myself how to knit...

But snap if I don't love crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sweet Catastrophe Designs

"It's strange that words are so inadequate. Yet, like the asthmatic struggling for breath, so the lover must struggle for words."

"You are the music while the music lasts." - T.S. Eliot
MeganMayhem

We're Kings among runaways <3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006 03:33:59 AM »

I propose a meet-up/craft group trial run. Open to anyone who wishes to attend, to be held in the Kennesaw/Acworth/Marrietta area. Is anyone interested? And if all goes well, maybe a craft group of our own. I'm willing to organize it, since I have loads of free time at present (being unemployed sucks).

xoxo
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hollish
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006 01:08:16 PM »

I know this topic hasn't been active for months, but thought I should throw in that I live in downtown kennesaw and am up for some crafting, too. <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

better than love, we made delicious.
Android raptor
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007 01:30:57 PM »

I'm in Kennesaw too! Right near mainstreet Tongue Anyone want to do something over the break?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sammiedora
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007 08:17:00 PM »

I just moved to Kennesaw this semester. I can't knit worth anything but I can do other things! Anyone a student at KSU?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Android raptor
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007 12:33:26 PM »

I don't knit either (origami is my main thing), but I'm stuck home all break and would love something to do. I can't drive, but I live within walking distance of downtown Kennesaw. Maybe we could organize a meetup in the park downtown? I'd love to teach origami Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissGnomer
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008 12:09:38 PM »

I know this topic is d-e-a-d, but I'm a newbie! I live in Woodstock, work near Cumberland, and attend KSU in the evenings.

I am into knitting, sewing, dyeing, jewelry-making, candle-making and just got started with clays. If you guys are meeting up, let me know!

I am also organizing a cold-weather clothing drive (scarves, beanies, mittens) to distribute winter 08 to the homeless downtown. If anyone is local and interested please see our blog at www.innwhen.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Cat
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We must accept that this creative pulse within us is God's creative pulse itself"  Joseph Chilton Pearce
DTchick
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008 10:59:27 PM »

I still live in Kennesaw. Now I'm 18 and I have my lisence. I still can't knit, and would still like to join a group of some sort. I'm going to graduate from Kennesaw Mountain this year, and I plan to attend KSU, so I'll be in it for the long haul. If I could learn to knit properly, then I could help out donating for winter wear. People, please?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't cause commotions; I am one.

I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs.
MissGnomer
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008 09:57:06 AM »

We are probably going to hold a knitting basics class next month for people interested in learning for the drive. email us at innwhen@yahoo.com and I can let you know when we'll be holding the class. Smiley Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We must accept that this creative pulse within us is God's creative pulse itself"  Joseph Chilton Pearce
ageorgiafox
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008 08:16:13 AM »

Hi! I'm Tabatha, I'm 21, and I live inbetween Canton and Cartersville but work in Towne Lake/Woodstock. I knit, bead, sequin, and craft all kinds of things.  I really would love it for a group to get together! With the cost of gas it is impossible to drive to ATL to craft. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Keep sensible, don't get tragic and don't write silly things." ~Hemingway
RazorBladeSmile
effin' classy.

O.O me and the boy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008 01:43:20 AM »

I live in Cartersville <3 Have any of you been to Park Ave Thrift? If not you must go. I got this awesome 50's dome blow dryer for like 3 bucks  Grin You are more than welcome to contact me if you'd like to get a craftiness circle going  Grin Just send me a message via craftster
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008 01:47:18 AM by RazorBladeSmile - Reason: typos! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I finally made a wist... It's pretty dweeby! http://www.wists.com/p1nkbunn13

Working on my crafty blog! <3
http://randomtwinkles.blogspot.com
MissGnomer
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008 07:36:03 AM »

I live right down the road from Park Avenue. I la-la-love that place!!!! I just bought two skirts, a dress, and like 5 organic onesies there last weekend for $5. Love it. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RazorBladeSmile
effin' classy.

O.O me and the boy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008 01:28:33 AM »

I live right down the road from Park Avenue. I la-la-love that place!!!! I just bought two skirts, a dress, and like 5 organic onesies there last weekend for $5. Love it. Wink

Lucky! I go there twice a month sometimes 3 if I am lucky Cheesy I also hit the Goodwills in Woodstock and Canton... Though they are way over priced on things.

Great steal! I love how they have their sales and the coupon thingy you get with your purchase.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I finally made a wist... It's pretty dweeby! http://www.wists.com/p1nkbunn13

Working on my crafty blog! <3
http://randomtwinkles.blogspot.com
panda
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009 03:40:20 AM »

Mableton (Austell/EW Connector)here.......near Thorton Rd(6miles).  If not familiar about 8 miles from Six Flags.  I know at least 2 others close to me.  Can Pm me if there are any get together.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Pencil Skirt: An Office Staple is Reborn
5 Ways To Wear A Leather Skater Skirt
Rev Run and Tyrese: You Wore That to Church?
Rev Run and Tyrese: How to Dress For Your Age
Designer Spotlight: Dip In LA
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...