A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 303,095
Currently Running With Scissors:
461 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Brothers Grimm Swap GALLERY  (Read 7414 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
Perpetually awkward

Craft Big, Dream Bigger!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2011 12:26:08 PM »

Wow. You'd think after so many years on Craftster I'd get the hang of this photo posting business. Didn't realize I posted thumbnails.  Roll Eyes

Aisy, if you have better, clearer photos of your items, I'd love for you to post them. My photos just dont do your hard work justice!

"[crafting] fills my days,
not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2011 01:38:32 PM »

yay!glad you posted partner Smiley i had fun swapping with you as well
here  is a better pic of the doll:

glad you enjoyed it!

I would absolutely love to have a personal Halloween swap! I'm interested in jewelry, hair accessories, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2011 01:24:52 PM »

Ive received my packages from both my partners, and im super happy with what I got. Dontdresslikeapril sent me a scoodie that was crocheted. Its clearly based off of little red cap. I plan on getting a red shirt so i can have something that matches it. I havent taken a picture of me wearing it yet but i do plan to. She also sent me a purse using fabric that has the original drawings from little red cap which i love. (Im a sucker for original illustrations and have bought lots of fabric with old drawings on it)

Rae-mazing sent me a snow white and rose red inspired package with a cuff (using red rose fabric), fabric covered buttons, and a purse (with an apple applique). Ive already been using this purse, since it was the package i received first, and its very strong. (Im not always so nice to my bags lol)

Thank you so much both of you, I hope you get your packages soon from the evil post office lol. I hope you guys as happy with the package i sent as i was with yours.
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2011 01:34:41 PM »

here is a pic of tiffi's hood thing i made. i love it so much i am making my self one!

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2011 08:20:32 PM »

AWW it looks nice on you too Smiley thanks for posting the pic, now i wont have to lose my soul Wink lol
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2011 09:34:00 PM »

awww, what a cute scoodie!

I would absolutely love to have a personal Halloween swap! I'm interested in jewelry, hair accessories, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2011 12:20:20 PM »

i got my package from tiffi_333!!!!!!

i love it!!!!!!

here it is open and with the earrings and matching hair clippy!!

thank you so much!!! so worth the wait!!!!

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2011 03:06:27 PM »

OH THANK GOD! umm you might want to watch the earrings though, i completely forgot you have an allergy to nickle and im not 100% sure they are nickle free. Im really glad you like it...I sent the same to rea-mazing except i skipped the earrings and did matching clips in a "princess repunzel" style. I just realized there were tracking numbers with them when i resent so I just messaged you the numbers so you could keep track of it. I hope rea-mazing gets hers soon too
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get Dramatic Metallic Eyes for Christmas
New Year Disco Makeup Tutorial
Christmas Day Makeup Tutorial
2 Great Holiday Makeup Looks
Last Minute Holiday Shopping Guide
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Clever Containers for Cuttings
September 30, 2015 Featured Projects
Spotlight on: Spiral Veggies Recipes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...