A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
377 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Princess Zelda from Skyward Sword  (Read 2606 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« on: June 27, 2011 08:44:26 PM »

Heeey y'all! Have you seen the newest Zelda game? http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda14-skyward-sword-characters.php

I'm a big Zelda nerd, so I fell in love with Zelda's new design and had to crochet her.

She's around 9 inches tall, has a removable shawl, and has wire in her arms so she can pose. She's got everything except that little golden zills belt, which I just couldn't figure out how to do nicely... oh well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Antidigger
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011 01:31:41 AM »

She looks very detailed, well done
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
twiterpert
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011 01:40:27 AM »

The details are stellar! I think her new design is really cute too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
LupitaS
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011 05:54:11 AM »

It's amazing!!! All the detail Shocked........Fantastic Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lupita Cheesy
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011 06:33:09 AM »

Omg, I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant so bad!!!! BunnieBard you've done it again! You are SO a gal after my own heart Wink  I'm loving the hylian symbol on the bag too...such detail!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ZoeyQ
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011 02:59:44 PM »

Very nice! I like her. I just bought yarn to make a 'wind waker' Link. I'm not going to use a pattern for him and hope he'll turn out as cool as yours. Yours is good inspiration!

Great job Smiley

Regards from another L.o. Zelda fan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Made possible by sheep!
BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011 07:11:52 PM »

Omg, I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant so bad!!!! BunnieBard you've done it again! You are SO a gal after my own heart Wink  I'm loving the hylian symbol on the bag too...such detail!

Ooh, is THAT what it is? A bag?  Cheesy It just looks like a... a cloth hanging there in the art. Either way makin' that little bird symbol took probably about as long as it did to make Zelda herself.  Roll Eyes I'm so indecisive sometimes!

...if we had another Zelda swap, I would totally give this away to a partner...?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Prophecy Draig
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011 10:44:47 PM »

So I've never played any of the Zelda games, shame on me I know Tongue, but if the characters are half as cute as your representation of them I might have to try one!
She really is an awesome little doll, the collar and cuffs and hems and her belt and her hair and and and... I could go on and on!
She's beautiful, hope you make more Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011 10:20:40 AM »

Ooh, is THAT what it is? A bag?  Cheesy It just looks like a... a cloth hanging there in the art. Either way makin' that little bird symbol took probably about as long as it did to make Zelda herself.  Roll Eyes I'm so indecisive sometimes!

...if we had another Zelda swap, I would totally give this away to a partner...?

It could be either/or I think...it does look like a flap but the way the shadow is, it might be a bag? Either way: your embroidery is awesome!

There is definitely going to be a Zelda swap in July! I was going to organize, but I'm currently in a frenzy trying to finish up another swap, so I'm not sure I'll be able to get the ball rolling right away (I'm not great at multi-tasking swaps because I'm such a slow crafter). I would totally pay big bucks to be your partner in a Zelda swap...you always make such fantastic items!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
salvelinusfontinalis
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011 04:15:13 PM »

She is so adorable! I am so excited for Skyward Sword,  I love Zelda's new design, her apparent personality, and how there seems that there might be some hinted romance between Link and Zelda in this game.  I think Ghirahim would make a fabulous crochet as well...Wink.  Maybe for the gold belt you could use gold sequins and sew/link them together? (I also agree that the fabric with the hylian crest on it is just a cloth and not a bag)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply Eye Cream the Right Way
5 Minute Makeup Tutorial
An Easy Way to Apply Eyeliner
How to Get Gorgeous With Charlotte Tilbury
VF COLLECTIONS: Angel Sanchez Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...