Hi! I received from my partner, smittenheart, on Thursday. I can't take or post photos, so I hope smittenheart does, b/c as usual, her package to me was awesome! (We've been swap partners before.) Here goes:
1) A decorated owly notebook which will be used for only special writings, of which are to be determined!
2) A soft, grey, knitted infinity scarf with a cute little owl sewn onto it! I had an infinity scarf on my list of "want" items, and smittenheart must have access to the softest, nicest yarn around! Everything she makes with it is so nice!
3) Blank wood "tag" and blank ceramic ornament...
4) An embossed owly themed notecard, to be used, as is the notebook, for a special occassion!
5) A black and pink needlebook which has already gone into the item below....
6) An owl pencil pouch from Target! How do I know it's from Target? B/c I bought myself the same one the other day b/c I liked it so much!
And the funny thing is, is that I did want to buy two, b/c I couldn't decide whether to use it for school or for my sewing necessities that I keep in my craft bag. But I didn't by two, and now I'm glad I didn't! The pouch is already in my craft bag!
7) Strawberry and orange soap, and orange soap shaped in a cupcake shape....as smittenheart said: "Not mine, but still nice."
How true. (They smell delicious!)
Two postcards from Texas to add to my and my girls' collection.
9) A package of cupcake sandwich bags (also from Target) (I bought those too!
You can never have enough!)
10) A very soft, very squishy, very cute owl amigurumi! I love smittenheart's amigurumi's and since DH took the last one she made me (a very lovely orange and tan turtle), this one has already flew to my craft room!
As usual, smittenheart read my mind and sent me just the things I needed and wanted! Thank you so much, and good luck on your move!