A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
565 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Owl Swap! Gallery  (Read 8541 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PosiTori
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2011 01:29:30 PM »

I received my wonderful package from Casstasstrophe this weekend. Cheesy

Behold my owl goodies!

A super cute owl tissue cover!  I love the 8-bit style owls. They're absolutely adorable!

Next some owl Trinkets! A hand cut necklace (holy moley the detail!!!) And a cute keychain. XD

And some delicious owl wall art! The owl design is strait off my wists!! I love it and the colors are right up my alley! This is already hanging proudly on my wall! XD

Lastly, Cassey sent me some wonderful Star Wars extras!  And they're pink!!  I can't wait to wear one with my Jedi Barbie costume!!  These are also hand cut! Cassey, your skills are incredible!

Thank you so much! I absolutely loved everything.  You have been such a wonderful partner! <3 <3 <3

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011 01:30:40 PM by PosiTori » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rubylynns
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2011 04:57:47 PM »

I got my package! Here are the pics

THIS ROCKS   Logged

DearBluebird

Lover of zombies, star wars and all things nerdy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2011 06:09:17 PM »

two more great packages! Love that owly tissue box cover. It has inspired me to make one of my own.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smittenheart

Let go of what's already gone..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2011 09:48:00 PM »

hey guys..I received last week..but it seems like Miss Barbara and I are paired up while I am in the middle of a move..so Ive been packing and havent had time to post photos..but here we are.. Smiley

the items were ALL wrapped in awesome paper and ribbon!

the loot..

pillow..a stuffie..2 hacky sacks for my kids to kick around which is going to be HIGHLY used as we are driving from TX to DC Smiley stickers...a needlebook...some handstamped notecards..a notebook..and my son has taken the large owl as his blanket..

check out the detail on this needlebook..

I LOVE it all..and I am soo sorry its taken me soo long to post photos..thank you soooo much Miss Barbara Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

its ME!!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327537.0

http://cowandpigdesigns.etsy.com
http://cowandpigdesigns.blogspot.com
Soap licking is dangerous..please dont try it at home

will trade some soap for a superhero cape which will be used by the kid in my avatar ^^
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011 07:18:15 AM »

Great packages
Love the owl print cushion and embroidered napkins Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011 07:24:38 AM by holistic knitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

IzzyBee
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011 08:43:47 AM »

I received my package from holistic knitter today Cheesy
I love everything, and it's like she read my mind with some of the items because they're things I've been meaning to make for myself for ages but haven't got round to!
Pictures will be up in the gallery tomorrow
Thank you holistic knitter! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2011 09:00:51 AM »

I recieved yesterday!  However, it is HOT here-and we don't have AC-so we're going to spend the day at the public library.  I also sprained my finger so I can only type with one hand.  I will post a description of what I received on Sun., when it's supposed to cool off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YennaMuffin
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2011 06:37:43 PM »

My partner received a while ago, but hasn't posted yet (I think she went camping) so I'm gonna post pictures of what I sent her.
vintage kinda inspired owl pillow

Shrinky Dinks Key chain

And finally a watercolor barn owl on canvas with embroidery details (I stapled it to a canvas frame)

I had lots of fun making owly goodies, and I was pretty proud because I tried new things and they turned out awesome (in my eyes anyways). I also sent her a few extras, but I only took pictures of the crafts. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please don't look at my blog if you're a current swap partner... You may ruin a surprise Smiley

PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/yennamuffin/pins/
BLOG: http://yenna-muffin.blogspot.com

PrivateSwapFriendly!!!
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2011 10:10:50 AM »

Hi!  I received from my partner, smittenheart, on Thursday.  I can't take or post photos, so I hope smittenheart does, b/c as usual, her package to me was awesome!  (We've been swap partners before.)  Here goes:

1)  A decorated owly notebook which will be used for only special writings, of which are to be determined!  Cheesy

2)  A soft, grey, knitted infinity scarf with a cute little owl sewn onto it!  I had an infinity scarf on my list of "want" items, and smittenheart must have access to the softest, nicest yarn around!  Everything she makes with it is so nice!

3)  Blank wood "tag" and blank ceramic ornament...

4)  An embossed owly themed notecard, to be used, as is the notebook, for a special occassion!

5)  A black and pink needlebook which has already gone into the item below....

6)  An owl pencil pouch from Target!  How do I know it's from Target?  B/c I bought myself the same one the other day b/c I liked it so much!   Grin  And the funny thing is, is that I did want to buy two, b/c I couldn't decide whether to use it for school or for my sewing necessities that I keep in my craft bag.  But I didn't by two, and now I'm glad I didn't!  The pouch is already in my craft bag!

7)  Strawberry and orange soap, and orange soap shaped in a cupcake shape....as smittenheart said:  "Not mine, but still nice."   Wink  How true.  (They smell delicious!)

Cool  Two postcards from Texas to add to my and my girls' collection.

9)  A package of cupcake sandwich bags (also from Target)  (I bought those too!  Grin  You can never have enough!)

10)  A very soft, very squishy, very cute owl amigurumi!  I love smittenheart's amigurumi's and since DH took the last one she made me (a very lovely orange and tan turtle), this one has already flew to my craft room!

As usual, smittenheart read my mind and sent me just the things I needed and wanted!  Thank you so much, and good luck on your move!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2011 06:16:24 AM »

oops!  I forgot to mention one of the items smittenheart sent me that I LOVE and am reading right now!  It's a book by Kermit the Frog, titled 'Before You Leap:  A Frog's -Eye View of Life's Greatest Lessons'.  I love frogs, Kermit is the best, and I'm reading the book right now!  Grin  Thank you smittenheart!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Monday Makeover - Textured Knot Tutorial
The Monday Makeover - Masculine Chignon Tutorial
The Monday Makeover - New Evening Bob Tutorial
The Monday Makeover - Side-Parted Ponytail Tutorial
Hairstyles in Vogue for Fall/Winter 2013
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...