A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 304,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
776 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Owl Swap! Gallery  (Read 9383 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MizzKodak
THE BIGGER THE BETTER

ALWAYS

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2011 02:11:27 PM »

wow, everything is so beautiful! I wish i would have joined, hopefully theres a round 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking For Mystery Science Theater 3000 Stuff Let's Swap!

Like Severus I Do It All For Love

Check Out My Etsy Shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MizzKodaksTrunk?ref=pr_shop_more
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2011 04:12:58 PM »

Wait to be amazed once again!!!!!!  I put my camera card in my wallet first thing this morning.  Was suppose to get off at 3:00 did not happen till 4:30.. Came home got pictures because I could hardly wait to share the fantastic package that I received from dearbluebird.  I was super spoiled by such a great artist!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

1st up is my new friend Kate!!!!  She was handmade by dearbluebird.  I wish you could hold her and see all the detail better and the way she is put together is superb!!!  From her felt hat to feathers tucked in it, to the gold necklace she is wearing around her neck.  The clothing is so cute and has leaves on her main dress.  The as I call it apron or over skirt is detachable.  The body bends at the knee area so she is poseable!!!   The face is handpainted. She is so darn cute!  This is a craft that dearbluebird loves to do and wanted to include one in my parcel!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Super job and you can tell that this is a craft she is very good at!!!

Dearbluebird also sent me two carved stamps.  A tree limb and an owl.   This was her first attempt at stamp carving and she nailed it!!!  I think she has found a new craft!!  She also included the paper where she tested then prior to sending.  These  are so cute and well done. The picture is blurred so sorry!!!!

Included where some stickers, notecards and ribbon!!  There is another sticker lurking around here somewhere, miss
placed at the moment.  It is of a realistic owl.  I plan to get these decorated and send them along with swap packages I send out.

OK now hold your breath because these hoopla's are going to blow y'all away!!!!! 

1st this cute dearbluebird sitting atop a hooties head with string in it's beak.   I told dearbluebird, what a way to sign  her hoopla.  I will always relate this to her crafter name.

2nd hoopla was inspired from images within my wist.  The coloring of the fabric is awesome. The tree with apples and the border of the tree so neat. The stitching of the owl is awesome!!!

3rd hoopla,  2 hooties in love!  Again she colored the fabric and did her magic with embroider thread!  Not sure how well you can see but her stitches are so darn perfect and the trees are in shades of brown.

Everytime I look at each I see more detail than the last time. Can you believe I was so spoiled???  I love everything !!!!!  dearbluebird thank you so much for such a wonderful package!!!!  Again I love it all and feel so spoiled!!!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rubylynns
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011 05:38:52 AM »

Oh everything looks so great! Everyone has such wonderful packages! I am so inspired!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eternallyeve
Tutorial Contributor

Live - Love - Create

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2011 06:28:49 AM »

Thanks to How Lovely I have had the absolute best swap experience  Grin. I have been spoiled rotten and I love everything!

Stickers for my little boy, who loves them and made himself a pirate/stegosaurus truck with the stickers already

Wall stickers for my baby girl, I adore these!

Owl bunting for my baby girl - the colours could not be more perfect and their little googly eyes are fantastic  Cheesy
Owl embroidery for my girl too, and a special blue owl stitched brooch for me

Notebook for me and a range of fabulous handcrafted owl cards. I love these, and since I love to send 'real' thank you cards in the post these are wonderful

Jewellery! That necklace is just so perfect, the colours are just right for me and the pendant is gorgeous handmade glass. The earrings are perfect danglies in my favourite colours

THIS bag made me squee! I'm totally taking this to the wedding I am attending in September and I'm going to design my dress around the colours

How Lovely, you totally rock! You deserve the 'Best-ever swap partner' award! THANK YOU  Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come visit me Smiley
Website - Gallery - Blog - Tutorials - Store

Our collaborative craft blog!
Hand Made-n's
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2011 07:11:20 AM »

Wanna share that swap package?  Wow!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
rubylynns
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2011 09:58:12 AM »

turbotinks opened her package last night in her hospital bed! She's home now and feeling better but she asked me to post the pictures. 
First up everything all together!

This is my goofy little owl, this is the first stuffie I've made and hes a little off but I love him! My son named him hide n seek

A little needle book.

A little bag to match

And last but not least a matching set of owl napkins! I hated to part with these. 

Feel better soon and I hoped you loved everything! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How Lovely
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2011 04:22:39 PM »

Get better soon Turbotinks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
erica_tattoos
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2011 08:38:34 AM »

(in a sing-song) i got my package today............ and it's totally awesome.......... y'all are gonna be jealous............

i'll post pictures later this afternoon! thanks so much pupper! i love my stuff!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How Lovely
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2011 05:13:03 PM »

Alrighty Smiley Everyone whose partner has received now has feedback, Yay Smiley Sorry to everyone whose partner's haven't received as it's now probably going to be about a week before feedback Sad But if you receive in this week please pm me as if I do get near a computer I'll make leaving feedback my first priority so everyone can get out there and keep swapping Smiley Have a great week guys and keep checking out the gallery as there are a lot more awesome pics to still get posted, and can I just say this has been a great swap! No flakers and excellent quality packages, love it <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
erica_tattoos
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2011 05:59:09 PM »

okay folks, check out this awesomeness! first, three AWESOME owl-ey pillows! my son's already curled up on the couch with them and has informed me that the blue one is his. (it's really soft!)

this so-cool day of the dead - inspired owl wallhanging keyhook thingy, which actually i REALLY needed cause i'm forever losing my keys.... now they have a place to call home!  Cheesy the eyes are mirrors btw, it's kinda hard to tell from the pic...

two sweet lil vintage owl kitschys!

and how incredibly disgustingly cute is this guy? and straight off my pinterest! looks just like the one i pinned and soooo tiny and cute! don't you just wanna squish his sweet lil smooshy ickle owl tooshie?!?!

great swap pupper! thanks so much; i love EVERYTHING!!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011 06:03:40 PM by erica_tattoos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Boa Flower Scarf Part 1/2
How to Crochet a Snowflake Part 2/2
Making Art from Seeds
How to Create Living Holiday Decor
How to Create Rock Star Holiday Centerpiece Decor
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...