A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,775
Currently Running With Scissors:
363 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Stuffie Swap- Round 6 (Sign-up to 7/1, Sendout 7/18)  (Read 16179 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2011 01:54:41 PM »

Oh, an extra from the Disney store is enough to make me squee already! I went camping for the weekend, but I know what I am doing already. Should have it done soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lanikins
you can't take life too seriously...you'll never make it out alive

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2011 10:26:34 PM »

i have been given carte blanche by miss robbinzombie, so i'm sketching out some ideas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

soulfiresgrace
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2011 03:14:24 AM »

due to the holiday and having to work all weekend me and the partner havent really talked at all but with just the questonair and the tiniest bit of stalking I know what I am making adn will go and get some fabric today. yay starting and hopefully done by tom.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why does life have to get in the way of crafting?
nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2011 08:44:25 AM »

I think I need a set of them to pose in photos with my amigurumis, for blog posts:

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/Horrified-B%252dMovie-Victims.html

It was a recommended link under the unicorn set. That site is epic.

Archie McPhee's is one of the best places on the planet.  It's in Seattle, so if anyone ever goes to Seattle, a trip should be made to there.  I believe I have over 100 AMcP items.  My currant favo is the tentacle finger, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my Zombie Animals play set.  I have the Good V. Evil Unicorn play set from several years ago.  If I have to come back, in my next life I'm hoping I get to work therte Grin

How did I know you would like the tentacled fingers? Roll Eyes  I saw them and the first thing that popped in my head suereal!

I have my patterns laid out and will be ready to roll after a trip to the zoo today.  I was able to go to the flea market and swap meet this weekend and got flower's youngest a pretty.  I'm having fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2011 09:22:18 AM »

My stuffie is all sketched out and now I just need to make a trip to the fabric store to get some fabric and whatnots.  I'm debating on driving up to JoAnn's on my lunch break.  I really want to get started!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2011 09:45:50 AM »

I think I need a set of them to pose in photos with my amigurumis, for blog posts:

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/Horrified-B%252dMovie-Victims.html

It was a recommended link under the unicorn set. That site is epic.

Archie McPhee's is one of the best places on the planet.  It's in Seattle, so if anyone ever goes to Seattle, a trip should be made to there.  I believe I have over 100 AMcP items.  My currant favo is the tentacle finger, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my Zombie Animals play set.  I have the Good V. Evil Unicorn play set from several years ago.  If I have to come back, in my next life I'm hoping I get to work therte Grin

How did I know you would like the tentacled fingers? Roll Eyes  I saw them and the first thing that popped in my head suereal!

I bought a full set and managed to wear them for about 4 hours the first day before I got tired of them tangling together.  ANd they make my fingers sweaty.  I have one in the car, just in case I need to give someone the "tentacle finger of doom" some day Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2011 10:52:29 AM »

due to the holiday and having to work all weekend me and the partner havent really talked at all but with just the questonair and the tiniest bit of stalking I know what I am making adn will go and get some fabric today. yay starting and hopefully done by tom.
Don't you worry about lack of communication now.... I'm ready to get started. Hope your entire weekend wasn't work. I have a splendid idea(s), and will be drafting mock ups this week.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RobbinZombie

One day my organized chaos will just be organized

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2011 12:23:17 PM »

Yea, this weekend was filled with family and friend events, so I'm going to start sketching tonight or tomorrow. I have ideas, My only problem is that I tend to work large, things usually end up bigger than I thought they would. So now I have to think tiny thoughts and put mega detail in a tiny area, because more detail = more awesome. Maybe I'll make a tiny one to fulfill the requirements and create a big one who knows, but I do know that my partner is Saint Angel and I have purchased from her before and she created some awesome things for me so she deserves awesome things in return.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlmostDawn
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2011 07:42:16 PM »

Glad to see everyone is getting back from the holiday weekend and getting into stuffie making!

I'm off on another supply hunt tomorrow. Then I can get crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.sewallegorical.com

Stalking me?: http://pinterest.com/allegorical/

50 in 2011: 14/50
Sketchbook Project 2012: Untitled
miknessevie
« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2011 09:14:27 AM »

Been camping at lake Powell for the past six days.  It was hard to wait to find out who my partner was.  Found out yesterday!! Hooray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you'd like to swap for some good clean fun, pm me!  I make cold processed goats milk soap and shampoo bars.

www.wists.com/miknessevie
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Traditional Crawfish Etouffee
How to Make a Grilled Reuben Sandwich
How to Make Your Own Egg McMuffin
How to Make Candied Yams
How to Make Classic Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...