A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
479 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Stuffie Swap- Round 6 (Sign-up to 7/1, Sendout 7/18)  (Read 14530 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LaundryBunny
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2011 09:54:14 AM »

Yay!  I've already got an idea for littlenutbrownsquir rel.  This is my first swap in over a year, and I'm so excited to start the stalking process!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BirdBones
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2011 11:37:04 AM »

lol, don't worry.  A Frankenstein-ish plushie might be kinda cool.  ^_^  I do love me some Halloween! 

Yay for partners!  I love mine already because she sent me a huge message asking a bunch of questions, which I absolutely adore!  I love chatty partners.  ^_^  And she is a first time swapper.  I've only completed one major swap so it wasn't long ago that I was in the same boat.  I'm super excited to bring out my inner Tim Burton.

I think the Frankenstein-ish theme bounced around in my head because I've been watching Fringe Wink

And I have to agree, Yay for partners! I wasn't sure if stalking could include directly asking questions, but..... Better bend the rules ( in case asking is a fauxpas) than end up with unicorn poo, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sna
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2011 11:48:04 AM »

I am so excited to get crafting, too! Getting all my ideas into 5 inches or less is going to be a fun challenge!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting is 5% skill and 95% staying off the internet
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2011 12:04:55 PM »

I got whacked in the head by inspiration last night and I'm nearly done.  I need to find it's eyes still.  But I didn't have to mess around with a pattern in this case, so I'm sure that helped.  I was not expecting it to work, so I'm feeling preetty happy about it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2011 12:16:15 PM »

I think the Frankenstein-ish theme bounced around in my head because I've been watching Fringe Wink

Ooo!  That's a great show!  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
AlmostDawn
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2011 01:31:30 PM »

I got whacked in the head by inspiration last night and I'm nearly done.  I need to find it's eyes still.  But I didn't have to mess around with a pattern in this case, so I'm sure that helped.  I was not expecting it to work, so I'm feeling preetty happy about it all.

Suereal..I swear..I can't ever even dream about completing stuffies as quickly as you do.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.sewallegorical. com

Stalking me?: http://pinterest.com/allegorical/

50 in 2011: 14/50
Sketchbook Project 2012: Untitled
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2011 02:05:43 PM »

I got whacked in the head by inspiration last night and I'm nearly done.  I need to find it's eyes still.  But I didn't have to mess around with a pattern in this case, so I'm sure that helped.  I was not expecting it to work, so I'm feeling pretty happy about it all.
Suereal..I swear..I can't ever even dream about completing stuffies as quickly as you do.  Tongue
It's a strange and slightly annoying phenomena.  I can sit here for days, starring into space, without a single idea forming.  As soon as I get a partner, BAM!  And I can't stop myself from doing it all at once.  I envy the folks that can put something down and come back to it latter.  If I put it down, picking it up again is like trudging through cement.  And if you want to experience the crankyest person you have ever met, try and take away what ever it is I'm working on.  I bite under these circumstances Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2011 03:55:43 PM »

I got whacked in the head by inspiration last night and I'm nearly done.  I need to find it's eyes still.  But I didn't have to mess around with a pattern in this case, so I'm sure that helped.  I was not expecting it to work, so I'm feeling pretty happy about it all.
It's a strange and slightly annoying phenomena.  I can sit here for days, starring into space, without a single idea forming.  As soon as I get a partner, BAM!  And I can't stop myself from doing it all at once.  I envy the folks that can put something down and come back to it latter.  If I put it down, picking it up again is like trudging through cement.  And if you want to experience the crankyest person you have ever met, try and take away what ever it is I'm working on.  I bite under these circumstances Grin

I SO understand, suereal! My mind likes to wander endlessly in weird places too. Then, when inspiration strikes, I will sit there until it's finished, even if that means staying awake all night and creating an armageddon-like situation in the crafting room. And I've been told, I get really snarly when interrupted Grin I have tried putting things down, but mostly that just means I'll leave it lying around for 4 years and start something new and completely different instead. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2011 04:02:55 PM »

And I have to agree, Yay for partners! I wasn't sure if stalking could include directly asking questions, but..... Better bend the rules ( in case asking is a fauxpas) than end up with unicorn poo, right?

Birdbones, you keep sending my mind to inappropriate stuffie places. I wonder what a unicorn poo stuffie would look like?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2011 04:08:14 PM »

Birdbones, you keep sending my mind to inappropriate stuffie places. I wonder what a unicorn poo stuffie would look like?

A horny little sh*t?  Sorry yes I had to go there. Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Painting Texture and Detail with Fabric Brushes
Painting Stroke Work
Painting Foliage with an Angular Bristle Brush
How to Draw
Pen and Ink Tutorial: Drawing from Observation
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...