Swap name: One Tiny Stuffie Swap - Round 6
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: AlmostDawn
Sign-up date range: 6/23 - 7/1
Date to send item by: 7/18/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 40
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Still dreaming of tiny stuffies? Saving scraps of felt/yarn for small projects?
Swap participants will create a stuffie out of any medium (sewn, knit/crochet, felted..you get the idea
). The stuffie will be based on your partners preferences and should be less than five inches in any given direction.
Extras are okay in this swap. Please discuss anything too lavish with your swap partner. This is primarily meant to be a quick and simple swap.
Round 1- http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=365416.msg4293528#msg4293528
Round 2- http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369841.0;topicseen
Round 3- http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=373169.0
Round 4- http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=376106.0
Round 5- http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=378948.0
Questionnaire from the previous OTS swap run by FinRaziel.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: One Tiny Stuffie Rd. 6
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Any allergens present in your home?
In what mediums can you make stuffies (sew, knit, crochet, etc)?
What mediums would you prefer to receive?
What animals, creatures or characters would you love to get in stuffie form? (Give at least 3 options please)
Are there any sorts of animals or characters you do NOT want to get?
Do you have any favorite colors, styles, themes, etc?
Anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER (AlmostDawn) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Please remember to PM your organizer when you send and when you receive.