A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,752
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lolita Clothing Swap (SIGNUPS CLOSED. SENDOUTS 8th AUGUST)  (Read 4451 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2011 11:49:11 AM »

I sent my package today! I know, it was fast, but I had everything I wanted to do done and I was sending something else out anyway. Plus there's a family trip coming up soon and I was afraid that would keep me from sending out if I waited

Final Item List:
1 Large article of clothing
1 Medium that matches the large
2 Smalls that match the large
2 Smalls unrelated to the large, one store bought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
rillystar
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011 10:51:36 PM »

holy macaroni...I've only cut out the fabric and decided what I wanted to do for the medium and small bits >.< got super sick and can't seem to kick the bug yet. Only can do a bit of work before I'm exhausted and have to put it away T-T I'll post photos though once I'm done...

>.< gotta get cracking on finishing the large item tomorrow yikes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dolly Mixx
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2011 03:13:21 PM »

We now have a gallery:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=386394.0

Yay for senders!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitsywitsy
Princess of her own little world <3

I knit, I sew, and I laugh.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2011 10:26:42 PM »

Wewt! I just finished the fiddling with my large, and started assembling it before work today.
I hope it fits well, I drafted up a pattern based on an item of my clothing. But the detail looks AWESOME!

Can't wait to send and receive! I'm so excited! .n_n.

I might also go collect some little stationary extras from sanrio or some such. I love doing that in swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://squiby.net/view/3250448.png

I do personal swaps! Especially of Lolita, Hime-gyaru, and fairy-kei related items!
rillystar
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2011 03:14:04 PM »

I'm all done Smiley

Heading into the car to go south of the border then ship. So it'll be shipped today or tomorrow. :3 I took a couple of teaser photos...will put them up if I have time this week, otherwise next!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Muffins_Goes_RAWR
Don't get your bloomers in a bunch.

Glamour is art and I am my own work of art.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2011 12:53:14 AM »

I'm in love with the small item I made! Everything else is coming along fabulously after I smoothed over an issue my sewing machine was having. I might not send out until the last day of the deadline though.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days, that are the most intriguing." - Alexander Wang
Dolly Mixx
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011 12:41:32 AM »

Hi guys, how are you all doing? I think I'm going to extend sendouts for another week, I hope that's okay with all of you. I've been super busy recently & haven't been able to work on my swaps as much as I should have, so am only 3/4 of the way through. Sad So lets say sendouts are now next Monday, that's the 8th of August.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitsywitsy
Princess of her own little world <3

I knit, I sew, and I laugh.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2011 10:19:58 PM »

Yay.... TTuTT
I actually just came on to ask for an extension, I had some... er... issues casting resin properly, and one of my projects I forgot at work, so the likelihood of being able to send it all tomorrow would've been pretty low. Now I can add the extras I wanted to! Cheesy Huzzah!

I am making really good progress, though. My large just needs another hour or so's worth of work, my medium is at about the same point, and my smalls just need to be glued together. :3
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011 08:37:53 PM by kitsywitsy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://squiby.net/view/3250448.png

I do personal swaps! Especially of Lolita, Hime-gyaru, and fairy-kei related items!
rillystar
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2011 10:04:20 PM »

looks like my package was already recieved. i checked the photos I took and unfortunately they're all blurry because somehow I'm -still- sick and couldn't hold the darn thing steady >.<

anyhoo I'll try to fix the photos and post what I have of the teasers there. Hopefully Interrobam will post some nice worn ones Smiley

on another note I got Interrobam's package today Smiley will open it tomorrow when I have energy after I see the doctor.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Muffins_Goes_RAWR
Don't get your bloomers in a bunch.

Glamour is art and I am my own work of art.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2011 10:42:19 PM »

So, glad to say all I'm waiting on is for the post to come with a few extras I ordered online. ^_^

Almost went a bit cross-eyed matching gingham but it was so worth it! Can't wait to send out. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days, that are the most intriguing." - Alexander Wang
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Change Your Hair from Day to Night Look
4 Best Makeup Brush Cleaners
How to Do Perfect Catwalk Makeup
Make It Easy: How to Remove Road Salt From Shoes
High Street Vs. High End Foundations
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...