A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,125
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Can't Get Enough Disney Swap!  (Read 17531 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bobomom
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2011 10:28:15 AM »

I got my Disneyriffic package yesterday from SMLounsbury!  First of all, let me preface it by saying my husband and I are going on a 2 week Disney filled trip this fall.  We are going to Disney World for a week, then going on our first Disney cruise for a week!  Needless to say, we are excited and I am busy getting crafty for it.  SMLounsbury totally went all out for this. 

Here is the Disneyfied box!

I don't know how she packed it all in there!

For our cruise, we are participating in a sort of swap of gifts where everyone who signs up leaves small gifts at your door. She was nice enough to make me some items for that (although I think I will have to steal a pen and one of those awesome hair clips!).  These gifts will be great for the swap!

More stuff for the cruise- this is stuff to decorate our door - since you can't use tape on the door, she made us magnets!

Scrapbook paper! I love Disney paper!

Awesome Toy Story magnets and stamp set (I love stamps!).

This is one of my favorites - a Minnie Mouse lunch bag (I requested a reusable lunch bag)!  I love it! It's so cute (almost too cute to put in the fridge at work!).  The Minnie Mouse decoration also double as a hair clip!  She says this was her first time using resin - I find that hard to believe!

Another awesome sewn item (and one I requested as well)!  A wallet! I don't carry a purse, so I wanted a wallet that I can put a few cards in and put in my pocket when in the parks.  This is so cool! She has incredible sewing skills!
It's to Infinity and Beyond! (sorry, bad pun!)

This is so cool as well! I always make original shirts to wear each day in the parks. Now I don't have to make one! Check it out - it's got embroidery all around it! And a cute crocheted Mickey head on the hat!  I love that it has all the best Disney characters!

Last, but not least, a piece of artwork from her kids.  This has earned a place on my wall in my craft room.

I was so blown away opening the box and unwrapping gift after gift.  It's so nice to get handcrafted gifts made especially for you, and better yet, from a Disney fan!  It's incredible! Thank you so much SMLounsbury!  This has been an awesome swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puzzled-penguin
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011 10:47:03 AM »

I received from Honeyd today and boy was I spoiled.  Grin The quality of her crafts is amazing.

As well as the Disney items she sent me some American candy and an adorable NY card.

First, there is some Little Mermaid stickers and not one, but 5 princess cards.

Next, was a cute Alice luggage tag, I'd mention wanting something travel related in my questionnaire, and this is perfect.

This adorable wallet has the same cute Alice fabric. I'm moving all my cards into it immediately.

A tote bag from two of my fave movies. Beast on one side, Ariel on the other.

And, finally the beautiful frosted glass vase. Its the rose! I don't know exactly where it's going yet but its gonna be somewhere in the centre of attention.

THANK YOU HONEYD!! I've had a blast on this swap and I love every item.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011 10:51:44 AM »

The gallery is filling! I love the wallets!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
wakmeifimdreamin
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011 12:04:44 PM »

I got my package from v3nu5 a few days ago but I finally have time to post pictures!  Here we go!

A group shot of all the wonderful treasures.  When I got it, everything was wrapped up in it's own colorful tissue paper with a little note:

I loooooove Kingdom Hearts so she made me some kingdom hearts treasure, complete with their own treasure box.  Close-up:

Then some hair bobbles inspired by Mulan with kanzashi hair flowers:

A gorgeous beauty and the beast rose and matching bracelet:

DOry, Doug and Cowgirl Jesse bowls (I couldn't fit all three into a decent picture):

Adorable Mickey Mouse picture holder:

Some sweet Jack Sparrow earrings:

And, the grand finale, a t-shrit with Sora from Kingdom Hearts, stenciled in the Steamboat Willy cartoon style (it also has some extra Disney patches sewn on):

Thank you so much v3nu5!  You are a superstar!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobomom
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2011 01:56:40 PM »

Such great stuff! That Alice wallet is adorable. I also love the kanzashi flowers and the bowls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aisy
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2011 08:17:33 PM »

There are so many awesome packages!

Today i received from whistley, and it was definetly worth the wait!

she decorated the box cutely Cheesy

There are some adorable crochet mouse barrettes, a magnetic star box that was decoupaged, a charm bracelet with cupcakes made to represent disney characters, and a keychain which is already on my keys.
my favorite thing though, and i seriously considered keeping it for myself and not giving it to my sister because it is one of the cutest amiguramis i have ever seen is this Belle:

Whistley made it baby-safe for my sister, and really cute and fun to hold. we love it! my sister was so happy for her!i couldnt get a good pic of it but here is my sis chewing on her while watching tv:

Thanks for making this a super fun swap whistley!and im so happy the disney swaps are back  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2011 08:58:27 PM »

Your sister is adorable! I'm so glad she liked Belle. I'm happy you liked everything. Thanks for a super fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2011 08:59:48 PM »

Now I know what I forgot to add! Kingdom Hearts! I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts XD! Especially with Riku!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christyross
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2011 03:51:41 AM »

Awesome packages!! I'm loving EVERYTHING!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2011 02:40:19 PM »

Bobomom, I 'm so glad you liked everything.  My package, unfortunately, is MIA.  I had the mail on hold during vacation and it supposed to be delivered today.  Well, mail came but package did not--tracking shows it was delivered to Nottingham, which is the post office.  I'm freaking out.  I have to call the PO on Monday.   Cry Cry Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use a Macro Lens
How to Create a Partner Project Photograph
how to Take a Natural Light Portrait
How to Frame an Environmental Portrait
How to Use Soft and Hard Lines in your Images
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...