A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,636
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 10 Minute Swap round 3  (Read 4881 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Annchen
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2011 01:50:01 AM »

There... feedback and everything else should be updated. Now to get to the post office...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Antidigger
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011 06:30:33 AM »

I received, oh wow!
Thank you so much Jmiller614, it's amazing. I'm sure you spent far longer than an hour on those, I feel utterly spoilt.

Here is my bundle of goodies that I've just taken out of the package.

It consists of (all in my kite flying colours I might add):
A hairband which fits perfectly and will be just right for the flying field.

2 covered notebooks, and even better than that, they are removable covers, so once I've used up the note books I can replace the covers on another note book- absolutely brilliant. I'll use the small one for work lists, it's just the right size to fit in my pocket. The other will be more general.

A kite bookmark! I love bookmarks, you never have enough, even if I had one per book, I'd still need more, 'cos sometimes you have to mark several places at once Wink. And better than that, the tail is full of recycled doodads including a paper bead, a nut and washer.

And the most amazing ATC, drawn from looking at my likes! Kites and elephants! and it is wonderful watercolour drawing, I am quite sure it must have taken more than an hour to draw this on it's own. It is beautiful and you are so skilled. I am overwhelmed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011 12:25:08 PM »

Oh! I really like the bookmark and the elephants.

I got a wonderful package from susanab the other day and I can't wait to show you the pictures! I feel spoiled Smiley

In other news: Feedback is updated so if your partner has recieved you should have positive feedback. If you don't... poke me and tell me I missed you Tongue

Sendouts tomorrow! I will have a busy day so feedback updates and such things will probably not happen again until friday. I'm trying to wrap up my items as nicely as I can without going over the weight limit I bought stamps for... I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a scale at home.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011 12:26:37 PM by Annchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
susanab
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011 04:55:53 PM »

I love the new craftings in the gallery! GREAT: the poodle skirt, the tree pendant and all the kite-ish things: book covers, hairband and, ESP!!!, that kite bookmark and ATC! Oh how I WISH I could DRAW!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011 04:56:44 PM by susanab » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011 10:34:47 PM »

I received from yzag
First a cool box in my Favorite color.

and it has some of my favorite things in it too Chocolate and a gnome necklace and my new favorite earrings

OOHH MORE Chocolate and magnate that can remind me to write chocolate on top of my todo list, and a todo list that has chocolate already on top of each page...

A bird feeder it had another part to it but that part didn't make it through the mail. it will look cute in the front garden.

Aubrey loved her Skirt SOOOO much she made me this Beautiful painting.

And here it is on the Refrigerator were every one can see it. Smiley

By the way this happens to be my favorite chocolate My husband asked how you knew.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bunnie Boo
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011 04:30:29 AM »

Prepare to be jealous!!!  Cheesy
I was greeted yesterday by an awesome package from Kitiza!
(We agreed to spoil each other and make 5 goodies)

A little teaser on the envelope of what is inside! You can't really see from the photo but the Finnish Stamps are soooo cute!

First an adorable pink Owl tote and matching stuffie, the tote owl says Give a Hoot and is made from the most amazing pink fabric I have seen!!!

Three super cute mini amigurumis, an owl pin-cushion (although I wouldn't want to hurt him by putting pins in his head!!) a panda keyring and a pirate panda magnet!!

My first ever ATCs the first is called 'Polka Moves Me' and the second 'The Ninja Owl' I will put them on my fridge

The pirate panda magnet in action holding the cute Owly postcard Kitiza sent me  Grin

I was soooooo pleased with my goodies.
Thank you Kitiza for a totally awesome package, you are a very talented lady and you used all my favourite themes  Grin
I just hope you like my package as much  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011 07:21:18 AM »

I received the most amazing package from petskin yesterday!  I feel very spoiled!

My loot all together

The most amazing owl print wrist pin cushion

I have had this on my wist FOREVER and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my favorite(and that is saying a lot since I love everything)...a felted owl hair pin.

Thank you for such a wonderful package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
petskin

Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011 08:35:52 AM »

I`m so glad you like everything! Smiley (such a relief Tongue)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
yzag
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011 11:12:20 AM »

Oh Strawberryh I am sad the water glass didnt make it on the bird feeder, but glad you liked it anyway. I have them all over my yard. Aubrey was thrilled to see her painting on you fridge she says she wants to make you something else Smiley. I hope you love the lilttle gnome It was the first time I ever crochet with such a small hook and thread. I actually had to use my reader glasses. Sad but true. haha Tell your Husband i am a good stalker Cool lol I read you entire blog all the way from the begining.  So I know about your chocolate, popcorn and tea loves! I also got too see a glimso of you wonderful life and Family.

Bunnie Boo Absolutely love your "Give a Hoot" tote. Great package

Yzzilnoaj I think i will have to make one of those little ocean themed wall hangings, too cute and what a great wrist pin cushion.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kitiza
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011 01:41:50 PM »

All the packages that have been posted here look great! Everyone has done such a good job. Smiley

Bunnie Boo, I am very happy that you like the items I sent to you. You don't have to use the owl as a pincushion, it was mainly a suggestion. Cheesy

And now for the good part... I just arrived home and after a long drive (3 and half hours) I was feeling really tired. But when I opened my door I noticed the post from Bunnie Boo! It really brought a smile to my face and made me feel less tired. And here are all the exciting things that I found...

First a picture of all the wonderful items together:

And to get a better view of everything I also took a picture of them all separately. Here goes.
The first picture is from my favourite items: two amigurumi birdies! I have two pacific parrotlets of my own and I love that Bunnie Boo has checked my Pinterest and found a picture of my babies! These are so adorable!

I mean look at this one! It can't get any cuter than this. <3

OK, back to the business. I also got a fabulous cosy for my Nintendo. Unfortunately the Nintendo didn't quite fit in there but no worries, I have found a good use for this already. I had some small craft supplies like buttons around and I didn't have any good place to put them. Now I do. Cheesy And I love it. Bunnie Boo, even though you were worried about the zipper it works great. Smiley

The theme of the cosy is Kingdom Hearts, as you can notice. It's one of my favourite games.
Also the magnets I got have a Kingdom Hearts theme. They are already decorating my fridge.

And last but not least I got some chocolate (yum!) that is almost finished already.  Tongue Got to love chocolate.

I am really pleased with everything I got. Cheesy Thank you again, Bunnie Boo!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011 01:43:23 PM by Kitiza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fried Bananas
How to Make Fast Chinese Food Easy?
Part 5 - How to Make Tempura Noodles
7 Steps to Eating Healthy at Chinese Restaurants
Thai Foodcast: Green Curry Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...