A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 304,871
Currently Running With Scissors:
581 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 10 Minute Swap round 3  (Read 5428 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MiLady
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2011 11:00:26 AM »

So glad you like your package Leslieshappyheart. The necklace did take a little longer with sewing in ends and beading but the actual crocheting doesn't take long at all, a good programme on TV and I'm away!   Cheesy I really enjoyed swapping with you. xXx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
Antidigger
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2011 11:08:06 AM »

Ooh, only one more......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
susanab
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2011 11:26:16 AM »

i didn't realize that--it went fast!
thanks, annchen, for organizing this swap. very very fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2011 08:32:48 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything petskin. I actually wasn't sure about the necklace but I thought at the very least you have some felted beads to make stuff with  Smiley with the frames I was trying to make it look like a family photo of a circus freak. It was fun looking for old circus posters...I am glad you like them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
petskin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2011 09:37:18 PM »

and here are the awesome pictures i got- so fun! Thank you Smiley! (hung them back already Cheesy)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
yzag
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2011 07:36:55 AM »

Those frames are absolutely fantabulous Shocked. MiLady You crochet work is just beautiful. I am so sorry to see this end soon, but I did sign up for "within and envelope" and "Verb Swap". Thanks for hosting Annchen and thanks to my awesome partner Strawberryh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Antidigger
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2011 08:25:52 AM »

Ah ha, we're all done: I can post my comments. It has been an amazing swap and I am astonished at the stuff every one has been doing. I do feel sorry for Jmiller614 who only got my poor efforts when she clearly could have had a much better partner.

Anyway, here are the comments I made on the gallery as it went along.

Christie Ann's Package looks great. The skull earrings are great and the crocheted potholder and troll and chick are cute.

Hellzapopper's fabric ring is stunning, the vintage cards are marvellous and I'm sure will come in useful. The fridge magnets are cute and the leather hair flower is magic, I'm envious.

Yzag's package is stunning, That skirt, I'm sure her daughter loves it more than anything else she wears. The pendant is so pretty and that crochet roll looks useful as well as cheerful.

Strawberryh's package is huge! The box is cute and the earrings look lovely. The gnome necklace made me smile too. SOOOooo much chocolate! And a list to remind you to get even more, Wow. What a great recycled birdfeeder, it's a shame it didn't all make it. And a picture as a thank you for the skirt, how nice to get.

Bunny Boo's package: owls and pandas. They are all so cute, I love the bag. And the ATC's are sweet.

Yzzilnoaj's package looks magical. The felted owl hair pin and the pin cushion are great, but the knotted stone looks incredible, I'm not surprised you wisted it, it's fascinating. The button choker? and the shadow box look nice too.

Kitiza's package is great. You've got to love those amigurumi parrots, so personal! The nintendo cosy looks very well made and the magnets are so shiny too. And chocolate, how wonderful to get chocolate.

Annachen's package looks very thoughful. What a cute little owl chick, so sweet. The pouch looks very useful and the badges and magnet are a lovely touch.

Jonnamarco's dinosaur picture is wonderful. And the zombie hands jewellery: just stunning. I also like the skull picture, definitely a keeper.

MiLady's package is lovely. That pencil case looks so smart. Lipsalve is always useful and the coasters look like they have smashing artwork on them.

Dexterchickk's package looks great. Those cards are lovely. The cupcake charms look very cute and the teardrop earrings are marvellous, I really like both the colour and the shape.

Petskin's package looks amazing, such a lovely felt pouch, and really colourful like both the necklace and the cards. The hair bands look great and the owl treasure neat too.

Leslieshappyheart's necklace is amazing, beautiful crochet. And some thoughtful little extras too.

Petskin's package looks amazing. Those pictures and circus picture frames look stunning, so professional.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
petskin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2011 08:42:24 AM »

Thank YOU so much for organizing! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2011 09:50:14 AM »

Ditto
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitiza
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2011 09:56:48 AM »

I totally agree, thanks for this wonderful swap! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Body Shaming The Curvy Girls
C&C Try: No Makeup
Voguepedia - The Doc With Pat McGrath
The Monday Makeover - Electric Eyes Tutorial
The Monday Makeover - The Festival Girl With Charlotte Tilbury
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...