A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Snack Swap Four! CLOSED Send Outs 13th July  (Read 11039 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2011 07:28:23 PM »

Sorely tempted but I promised myself NO MORE SWAPS...until the ones I'm in are finished....but then if I wait til Monday to sign up technically two will be finished since I'll have sent them.... so Monday it is hehe.

I promised myself the same thing Stef. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2011 07:43:29 PM »

Sorely tempted but I promised myself NO MORE SWAPS...until the ones I'm in are finished....but then if I wait til Monday to sign up technically two will be finished since I'll have sent them.... so Monday it is hehe.

I promised myself the same thing Stef. lol

Hard to turn this one down - Steve and I are struggling to restrain ourselves when it comes to the cinnamon sweets and candy corn lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2011 08:12:18 PM »

Just out of curiosity, what are some U.S. treats that you ladies in other countries are hoping for? I know Reeses and Kool Aid are biggies. But what else is in high demand?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
44/150
My List
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2011 10:29:52 PM »

I saw someone say they wanted easy cheeze. I know alot of people like the different flavors of magic shell. I saw cupcake flavored magic shell the other day, and about 5 other flavors.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shinypinkbubbles
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2011 01:38:33 AM »

Just out of curiosity, what are some U.S. treats that you ladies in other countries are hoping for? I know Reeses and Kool Aid are biggies. But what else is in high demand?

I get pretty excited about peanut butter m&ms and pop tarts (there is a place in a city about an hour from where I live that sells them, but at TEN BUCKS!!!! a box, I abstain). The U.S. has all types of sugary treats that we don't have in Australia.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
faeriegirl
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011 03:32:07 AM »

Embarrassed  what is magic shell ?  I love cinnamon flavoured stuff ! there is not much available here and if there is it is quite expensive Smiley  my partner has always wanted to try lucky charms !?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Geek
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2011 04:26:25 AM »

I get pretty excited about peanut butter m&ms and pop tarts (there is a place in a city about an hour from where I live that sells them, but at TEN BUCKS!!!! a box, I abstain). The U.S. has all types of sugary treats that we don't have in Australia.

I tried Pop tarts for the first time last week, I've wanted to try them for ages then I found them in our local supermarket Smiley They were expensive but not that expensive! I don't think i'd pay ten bucks for a box of them.

Embarrassed  what is magic shell ?  I love cinnamon flavoured stuff ! there is not much available here and if there is it is quite expensive Smiley  my partner has always wanted to try lucky charms !?!

I was wondering what magic shell was too, I like the sound of cupcake flavoured though Smiley
I've always wanted to try Lucky Charms, you can't buy them over here any more and I'm too young to remember when they did. My fiance always raves about how nice they were.

I was watching Family Guy last night, the one where they went to the Twinky factory and realised I don't even know what a Twinky is?! I think I'd like to try one though Smiley What's Hersheys and Twizzlers like? I noticed them in the picture but haven't heard of them before either.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mai Britt

"leave me alone - I'm making me rum and noodles"

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2011 04:45:48 AM »

NOOOO... I do not get any money the next 2 month. Sad please please PLEASE let there be another one when I get money, and I will send the best treats from Denmark... damn you money...  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eamea
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2011 08:08:49 AM »

Magic Shell is a topping you put on ice cream.  It comes out liquid, but once it hits the ice cream it hardens and makes a shell you have to crack open.  I haven't had it for years, but I remember it as being tasty. Smiley

Twinkies are logs of yellow sponge cake stuffed with cream.  Hershey is a chocolate company in Pennsylvania, and they make little drops of chocolate called Kisses.  They come in all sorts of flavors (milk, dark, milk and white mixed, caramel, etc).  Twizzlers is licorice.  Most people get the red, but I can't remember offhand if it's cherry or strawberry flavored.

I can't believe Pop Tarts are $10 a box!!  They're good but not that good.  Yikes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's one in every family, and I'm an only child.
Geek
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2011 08:28:56 AM »

Magic Shell is a topping you put on ice cream.  It comes out liquid, but once it hits the ice cream it hardens and makes a shell you have to crack open.  I haven't had it for years, but I remember it as being tasty. Smiley

Twinkies are logs of yellow sponge cake stuffed with cream.  Hershey is a chocolate company in Pennsylvania, and they make little drops of chocolate called Kisses.  They come in all sorts of flavors (milk, dark, milk and white mixed, caramel, etc).  Twizzlers is licorice.  Most people get the red, but I can't remember offhand if it's cherry or strawberry flavored.

I can't believe Pop Tarts are $10 a box!!  They're good but not that good.  Yikes!

Thanks Smiley Magic Shell sounds great, I really want to try some of that.

What UK snacks are people hoping to get?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Update a Side Braid Hairstyle
How to Get Christina Hendricks’s Emmys Hairstyle
Trendy Hairstyles for Kids
Hair Straightening Techniques
Sexy Short Hairstyle Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...