A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: True Blood Swap Round 5: Sign Ups CLOSED, SEND OUTS EXTENDED AUGUST 16  (Read 6919 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Cloverlilly
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011 08:34:08 PM »

I really liked them. Thankfully last season I got over the need to compare them to the books so now I can just watch it for what it is. I love it!! Eric's "we're always more than happy to serve humans for dinner at Fangtasia, and I don't mean for dinner" was the best line in the show!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sailorgirlbonk
Mature and responsible adult.

Yeah, shorted out. Finally a lie too big.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011 09:54:50 PM »

Just watched the first new episode!

My sister and I are both huge fans of True Blood and Glee -- I'm thinking of making a t-shirt like Kurt's from the Born This Way episode, only mine would say "Likes Fangs" instead of "Likes Boys" -- so in love with the vamps in this series! (http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kurt_hummel_likes_b oys_t-shirt.jpg If you don't watch Glee...) What do you guys think? "Likes Wolves" etc?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011 04:56:23 PM by sailorgirlbonk » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cloverlilly
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011 11:06:49 PM »

Just watched the first new episode!

My sister and I are both huge fans of True Blood and Glee -- I'm thinking of making a t-shirt like Kurt's from the Born This Way episode, only mine would say "Likes Fangs" instead of "Likes Boys" -- so in love with the vamps in this series! ( oys_t-shirt.jpg" target="_blank">http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kurt_hummel_likes_b oys_t-shirt.jpg If you don't watch Glee...) What do you guys think? "Likes Wolves" etc?

That makes me think of this....

It would be an awesome shirt either way
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rangerbeth
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011 03:46:36 AM »

Ahhhhhh hahaha, those shirts are awesome. And equally awesome is your "likes fangs" shirt idea. Fanger pride!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starryeyeddiy
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011 06:15:22 AM »

A the "likes fangs" shirt is genius:) and it can go so many ways.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living and loving my life with my lil guy Dexter and Hubster Cody<3 Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a little girl in March 2011
pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011 09:22:17 AM »

I really liked them. Thankfully last season I got over the need to compare them to the books so now I can just watch it for what it is.

Yup, I had a big problem with that for awhile. Decided it didn't matter, but it took me a good chunk of season 3 to get past it! I also stopped reading the books after book 3 because I didn't like the way Sookie's romantic entanglements were going, but I picked the series back up pretty quick and read them all (thank goodness, because they definitely get better as time goes on!)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CandyCBS

My handsome Boys!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011 01:15:07 PM »

Omg, I'm dying to do a True Blood swap!!! I just dunno where I'd fit it in, ugh! I've read all the books (except the last one, waiting on it to come out in paperback, cuz I'm cheap), and watched all the series and have them on DVD. Haven't watched the 2nd episode of season 4 yet cuz i don't wanna have to wait 2 weeks before getting a new one. I even watch Jessica's blog. I'm SO addicted, but between a 3 year old, and a 7 month old, might be pushing my luck, lol.

Might see if I could handle getting everything done after they go to bed.... hmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pookyblossom

Always interested in personal swaps! PM me!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011 04:51:55 PM »

If I weren't a n00b and already signed up for a swap, I'd totally join!  Sad Hoping for a Round 6! Can't wait to see the gallery...I just got done stalking the last 4.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{My Blog!}
{My Wist!}

Japanese Cuteness Swap: Crafting!

Will Swap for Postcard-Size Art! PM Me!
sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011 08:13:38 PM »

on sunday i sat and crocheted granny squares while waiting for the site i found to add the first episode i couldnt help but feel like it was appropriate to craft and watch...maybe channeling some spirit energy into a classic piece?...or maybe just to have something for my hands to do either way it felt good
(yes i watched it on the internet...sorry if that offends anyone but i dont live on my own and im not in control of the cable bill...so whats a girl to do?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ollieorange
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011 06:08:20 AM »

Sorry I've been MIA. I think I am truly OBSESSED with this show now! I'm trading free easy babysitting (the kids are already asleep) for watching True Blood at my neighbors! The parents get a night out and I get my "fix" I think I get the better end of the deal here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
An Excerpt from A Farewell to Arms By Ernest Hemingway
How to Get a Literary Agent
Marjorie Celona Discusses Her Novel Y
Lenore Appelhans Discusses Her Novel Level 2
Mini Biography of William Shakespeare
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...