A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,904
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Japanese Cuteness Sanrio/San-X/ Kawaii Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; S/O: 8/15/11)  (Read 19665 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

H00lie
« Reply #340 on: July 31, 2011 04:47:17 PM »

I'm so sorry about being so terrible at posting this time around!.  I swears I've been crafting up a storm over here though!!  Cheesy I hope to have everything done and out before the end of the week! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StrawberryJeli
« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2011 09:27:31 PM »

I had a busy weekend and didn't get much crafting done (and photos may have to wait until tomorrow *so tired*), BUT I did make it to Kinokuniya today and got a little something for my partner.  Wink Got a little something for myself too, I just couldn't resist all the cute! *lol*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cherry48
« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2011 10:29:09 PM »

I'm hiding receipts and just calling the extras "packing material".  Now I just have to decided which is for you, which is for Cherry48 and which do I get to keep??

I think if I came at my Hub for a kiss going MMMUuuaahhhhhhhh, it would be the last excuse he needs to have me committed Grin (MMMUuuaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!)

LMAO!! Sue you are so FLipping funny lol Grin!!!!!!!!!
 I needed the Laugh cause i was mad about what i think is awmazing for our awesome partner nmcakemom07... it going to get shipped to my house late!!!!!!!!! so Jill sorry but you will get your supper awsmosis gift in the mail like days later after you get your first box lol... but really i feel like i have been buying more then making stuff... its weird but i see stuff and go OH HOW CUTE! Oh SHE CAN USE THAT! OH for my little buddy! (i am not sure if you ok with me putting your son name out so i say buddy Wink )   ok i am done rambling....

FYI hand sewing is fun... but it take SO much more time! lol i feel like a snail but a very happy one Cheesy lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged

private swaps are welcome! Cheesy
Keeping it Mint!
<3 CHERRY
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #343 on: August 01, 2011 12:17:57 AM »

I'm glad I could give you a giggle under such horrifying circumstances!  But at least nmcakemom07 will have TWO boxes to look forward to...well 3 counting mine I suppose.  Between the 2 of us, her house will end up looking like a Sanrio store Grin

And I ran into this pic while looking for something completely different, so clearly it has to be shared.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
Factitious
« Reply #344 on: August 01, 2011 05:55:49 AM »

Oooooh! I'm loving those nails!! lol

Unfortunatly I won't send out today as I had planned, because I'm still working on my last project. But it's getting there!!
I did pick up a box today and I'm trying to squeeze everything in there. I hope it's going to fit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #345 on: August 01, 2011 08:04:39 AM »

I'm glad I could give you a giggle under such horrifying circumstances!  But at least nmcakemom07 will have TWO boxes to look forward to...well 3 counting mine I suppose.  Between the 2 of us, her house will end up looking like a Sanrio store Grin

You two are too funny.  A sanrio store huh?  My hubby will be so pleased. Roll Eyes  I now can officially kick him out of our office to make room.

@Cherry Most of these ladies know Jesse's name due to previous swaps so I don't mind posting his name. 

There have been some pm's sent to me concerning the send date and delays, due to post office issues, vacays and new jobs, so I am wondering how many of you who haven't sent yet would feel about extending the send out date to August 15th?  Like Cherry, I have something I ordered that won't be here until the 10th so I have the same problem.  Please give me your feedback as I appreciate it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
aisy
« Reply #346 on: August 01, 2011 09:52:50 AM »

i dont mind if you extend it. im nearly done
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2011 10:14:41 AM »

SSSQQQUUEEEEE*cough*..I mean that sounds like a chance to continue crafting till my fingers fall off.  Which means I'm fine with the extension.  I CUOLD be done and mailed by the 8th. But the extra time would mean I can think of other things for a bit Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
crassy_mcnasty

i drank my 40 before i left home, cause i'm a lady

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 01, 2011 11:21:31 AM »

those nails are too cute!

went to an amazing Japanese store this weekend and not only did i get all of the things to make my own veggie sushi, i found something i could use to finish one of my projects.  so everything is done!  i am charging my camera battery today so when i get home from work i can take pics and then pack everything.  i hope to get it out in tuesday afternoon's mail.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2011 12:28:46 PM »

I appreciate the input, as a result the new send out date is August 15th which is the following Monday.  More time for crafting cuteness!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Watch This Instead #63 - Hot Tub Time Machine
The Film Lab: Lighting Ratios
Top Slow-motion videos
How to Use Light Meters
Repo Men - Watch This Instead
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...