A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Japanese Cuteness Sanrio/San-X/ Kawaii Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; S/O: 8/15/11)  (Read 19410 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StrawberryJeli
« Reply #330 on: July 29, 2011 10:45:02 PM »

I tracked my partner's package today - it's only 3 hours away from where she lives now.  Hopefully it gets delivered earlier than expected =D

{Edit} It's out for delivery!!!

It came today! Yay! I was excited to see it sitting by my door when I got home. It was so much fun opening everything. I love it all. I will show off all the goodies in the gallery tomorrow. Thank you, anefariousimp!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anefariousimp
Addicted to cute and tiny things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: July 29, 2011 11:44:39 PM »

I tracked my partner's package today - it's only 3 hours away from where she lives now.  Hopefully it gets delivered earlier than expected =D

{Edit} It's out for delivery!!!

It came today! Yay! I was excited to see it sitting by my door when I got home. It was so much fun opening everything. I love it all. I will show off all the goodies in the gallery tomorrow. Thank you, anefariousimp!

Yay, I'm glad it arrived in one piece Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be strange. Be weird.  Be geeky. Embrace cuteness =)
www.anefariousimp.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/anefariousimp
http://pinterest.com/anefariousimp/

***I don't do personal swaps - I was flaked on and it was not a great experience, however I am open to commissions***
nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2011 10:55:06 AM »

I went to the Asian mall today to pick up some extras.  Lets just say they have 4 coin bubble machine stores there...Grin

You're evil!  Nuff said.

We are heading into the final stretch and I am having a blast as well crafting for my partners.  Just a few more smalls and I will be good to send soon.

@Cherry48  sorry to hear about your machine.  I hope you don't go into withdrawals. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
Bunnie Boo
« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2011 12:33:01 PM »

Phew what a week!!! I got a new job  Grin

I am almost done, just need to add some finishing touches. I hope to be done and sent by mid-week  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
amber.hope
« Reply #334 on: July 30, 2011 02:53:06 PM »

Wow the gallery is stunning! But it has me feeling a lil self conscious about my own craftiness Embarrassed You are all so talented, and I guess I don't have very much confidence in my crafting quite yet. But hopefully my partner loves everything I'm sending her Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2011 04:28:41 PM »

MMMUuuaahhhhhhhhhh..or how ever one would spell evil laughter.Something wicked this way comes nmcakemom!  AND, thanks to you, I get to to spread my wicked ways to Cherry48.  I PMed to ask about what she was doing and now we are doing a private swap Grin

Sorry to hear about your machine Cherry48!  But to be honest I do a lot of hand sewing...most times because it is easier and faster then re-threading my machine so gratz on the hand skill practice.

And gratz on the job BunnieBoo...I need one of those too
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011 08:28:17 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
aisy
« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2011 05:58:08 PM »

i made two more items-hint for my partner:one is sparkly and the other has a happy face  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blackie.sage
« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2011 08:49:58 PM »

WHEW. Work has been so... work-y for the last few days, so I didn't get to send out on the day I wanted to...

But I sent yesterday, and the package should be arriving at my wonderful partner's doorstep on Monday! Hoorah for flat rate priority mail!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."

Current obsessions: Decoden and fairy kei!
Tumblr!
Melonberry Mint @ Storenvy
nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2011 09:17:18 PM »

MMMUuuaahhhhhhhhhh..or how ever one would spell evil laughter.Something wicked this way comes nmcakemom!  AND, thanks to you, I get to to spread my wicked ways to Cherry48.  I PMed to ask about what she was doing and now we are doing a private swap Grin

@ Suereal - some people try to stop the insanity, and then there are us, the Craftsters.  I think MMMUuuaahhhhhhhhhh sounds more like you're throwing me a kiss for bringing you and Jess together Roll Eyes  BTW, deepdeep's buddies are coming along nicely and are uber cute if I do say so myself. MUWAHAAHAAHAAAHAA!!!!!!

Well I did some shopping today, and went to our international market to hit up the Kawaii shop and they were closed for lunch!  I can't win with this store!  I think I am good with the extras, its just so hard not to spoil the heck out of you crazy ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2011 10:03:52 PM »

SSSQQUUUEEE*cough* I mean....I'm looking very much forward to seeing what you have done for my wee DeepDeep and company.  I can't SQQQUUEEEE*cough*..I mean wait....

I'm hiding receipts and just calling the extras "packing material".  Now I just have to decided which is for you, which is for Cherry48 and which do I get to keep??

I think if I came at my Hub for a kiss going MMMUuuaahhhhhhhh, it would be the last excuse he needs to have me committed Grin (MMMUuuaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Control Tension in Crochet
How to Crochet Lesson 1
How to Triple Crochet
How to Double Crochet
How to Half Double Crochet
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...