A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
737 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I ♥ LOVE ♥ Buttons Swap Round 3 GALLERY  (Read 15560 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2011 09:17:43 AM »

that button tree is beautiful! Love the mushroom and the gnome..I wouldn't burn it either. Grin  he's cuuuute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
erica_tattoos
« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2011 10:36:42 AM »

OH. EM. BEE. OMB..... (oh my buttons!) words cannot express how amazing the package is that i received from fiddlegirl8. i have been so spoiled i can't even say. my package came in right before i left for work and i thought i'd just glance thru it real quick before i headed out the door. nu-uh. tooooooooo amazing!!!!!  so i have to go back and examine everything again and take photos worthy of the just totally totally cool......... coolness that..... see? beyond words. fiddlegirl8, thank you thank you thank you. i mean it.

i'll post pics tonight or in the morning. prepare to be jealous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2011 10:48:59 AM »

Oh, yes!  So glad you liked it - I was hoping I made something you would enjoy.  Can't wait for your pics - Erica, you were a great partner to have - I mean it - I absolutely loved everything you made me and loved crafting (and picking out the little stuff for your little guy) everything for you!!  GREAT SWAP - let's be partners again, eh?? Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
erica_tattoos
« Reply #163 on: July 15, 2011 11:29:02 PM »

okay, guys.... got off work late so i'm a bit later getting these posted than i planned! ready to be totally frickin jealous!? check out my package from fiddlegirl8!

first; my favorite! this totally awesome poppy wall quilt! and it's HUGE! like,
maybe 30" x 30"?

and a detail of the cute cute button center...

and then we have these two lovelies! a totally awesome lil lunch bag, i've turned it partway inside out so you can see the really really cute button fabric she used for the liner. and.... check out the lil flapper gal button on the front, how cute is she?!?! aaaand.... how amazingly awesome is this singer sewing machine tin?

and the totally rockin contents of the tin!

there's a tattoo themed packet, and a sea/mermaid themed packet, and a space/aliens themed packet (i'll make something for my son with these, he's really getting into space these days!) the lil baggie in front of the ladybugs are vintage shoe buttons, and some (lots!) of the loose buttons are from fiddlegirl8's grandma's stash!  at the front lower right you can see my most favorite button, a pewter-looking one that's an art noveau-style lady's silhouette..... SOOOO pretty!

and here are my super-adorable new flip-flops - vizzini approved!

and last but not least - my lil piglet nick enjoying some of the goodies that arrived for him! he gets jealous of my packages - how cool that there was something for him to open and play with!!

also, there was a piece of really cool fabric tucked into the lunch bag that i neglected to to get a pic of and some rubber froggies and a little flocked turtle were included in nick's package but he'd already absconded with them...

again, thank you so so so so much, fiddlegirl, i love everything more than i can say!!!! you rock!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2011 05:48:31 AM »

OMG!!!  I ADORE that poppy wall hanging!!!  I've got to try find some pre-printed fabric to do up in a wall hanging or to use on my 30x30 stretcher frame.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2011 07:52:47 AM »

The poppy panel fabric is Daydreams, Camelot Cottons, by Stephanie Brandenburg.  The poppy is on a panel with a sunflower, and there is another panel which features an deep purple iris and a red lily.  There were two quilt shops close to my community which had these - I was at one of the shops this morning for a block of the month quilt group, and that shop still had the iris and lily panel.  I love sunflowers (which is also our state flower), so I purchased two of the sunflower/poppy panels in April or May, when the shop first received the fabric.  I told erica_tattoos I had purchased the fabric for the sunflower side, but when I was searching through my fabrics for ideas of what to make my partner, the poppy just yelled, "PICK ME, PICK ME", so I did.  I am so pleased that Erica loves her art quilt.  It was so worth it, after getting her PMs to me and how she expressed her happiness with what I sent her.  I bragged this morning to my quilt buddies how Erica talked me up.   Cheesy  (the poppy panel itself measures 21" x 25", and the finished wall quilt for Erica measured about 32.5" x 33")

The quilt shop owner told me this morning there is a new line coming out from Stephanie Brandenburg, which is Daydreams II (or 2, not sure which) - and I'm excited to see what this designer has come up with.  I'm pretty sure I'll be buying some of the Daydreams II stuff as soon as the shop has it.  **FABRIC ADDICTION**  Wink

I said it before, and I will say it again - this was a great swap for me - loved everything about it.  Kind of sad it's over!!   Sad   And I still love Buttons!!!   Cool
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011 07:56:54 AM by fiddlegirl8 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2011 08:18:02 AM »

"oh....my...word...T he QUILT!!"   *swoon.......thump*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2011 08:35:33 AM »

LOVE that crocheted button necklace! I'm sure I don't have the time (or buttons!) to make one, but did you use a pattern? You all are such a talented group! I was wanting to join, but couldn't, so I'm just gallery-stalkin Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2011 01:50:35 PM »

"oh....my...word...T he QUILT!!"   *swoon.......thump*
Thank you, Wild Bird -  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkmichk

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2011 12:54:38 PM »

that poppy just WOW
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Behind the Books with Marlene Wallach
Meet Author Ru Freeman
Ian Irvine Talks About The Last Albatross
Doug Stanton Talks About Horse Soldiers
Linda Mintle Talks About Press Pause Before You Eat
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...