A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
419 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II GALLERY!  (Read 51379 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #390 on: July 14, 2011 03:16:20 PM »

I love all of the pygmy puffs this round- I've never seen so many in one place!! And chocolate frogs- yum!! I love that we've got a thread going to all the Potter recipes, because everyone is sending such awesome edibles!

Happy Potter Day!! I hope everyone has a great time tonight (or whenever you go to the film)!! I've got all five costumes finished, and even had time to put together wands, treat bags, and other accessories. I'm VERY geeked!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mpemporium
« Reply #391 on: July 14, 2011 03:37:34 PM »

I received a lovely big box from KatMonstah, filled with lots of goodies Grin

In the purple boxes there are Cockroach Clusters, Pink Coconut Ice and Crystalised Pinapple Pieces, and they are all scrumptious! Cheesy (I have been eating lots)

There was also a Death Eater mask, some temporary tattoos and a slytherin bracelet! Cheesy I have wanted some of those tattoos for ages, so they will be very useful, as will the mask.

Thank you so much for my awesome parcel Grin Cheesy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #392 on: July 14, 2011 03:46:11 PM »

Wow I love the guess who game and all the ravenclaw goodies! And premiere pics? Awesome. Enjoy the show all those going tonight!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rorriM_esoR

Santorini, Greece, Summer 2008

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 14, 2011 05:50:20 PM »

I love that guess who game, I've seen it somewhere before I just don't remember where.  It reminded me that it is on my list of Potter crafts to do. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On Pottermore?  Add me, Pumpkinsparks110.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.  -Ghandi
Foxy Sam
« Reply #394 on: July 14, 2011 09:04:14 PM »

I have just recieved the most awesome package from Craftzooprgrl...so here are the amazing things she has made...

Here is Rupert my visiting LV opening the parcel to find the goodies within

YUM strawberry shoe laces otherwise known as candied dragon heartstrings

Monster Book of Monsters food, good job this was in here, it was great for calming him down when I first opened up the parcel...

Brilliant Monster Book of Monsters and his snacks, lucky they were there immediately for him as he was ravenous...and helped me to become his best friend straight away...he is so beautifully soft and gorgeous I LOVE him!

Monster Book of Monsters!...Beware he may bite! Though not me, cause we have made friends already...

RAAAAA! lol...absolutely totally and utterly brilliant! I love him so much I can't stop stroking him he is so soft!

Dobby's sock necklace! I love Dobby and his delightful socks!

Dobby's sock back...awww...Dobby is FREE!

A Dobby sock for my Doggy...

Here is my dear Doggy wear his dear Dobby sock...he said "I miss Dobby"

OMG!  Wait for it...wait for it...Yes, here he is the most amazing knitted Hagrid ever...HAGRID!

Sorry some of his photos are a bit blurry, I was finding it hard to stop jumping up and down and stand still...

He even has a pink umbrella pin too...brilliant!

He is so incredibly amazing...look here is his back...

A close-up of the most delightful Hagrid!

Side-shot of Hagrid...can you tell I am in love...hehehe...lol

Monster Book of Monsters, Hagrid and Rupert, now the best of friends...

A cool trader joes bag for me to use to do the shopping

Steph, Thank you so so so Much, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything, you are a legend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
sarabunny

Addicted to Swapping

« Reply #395 on: July 14, 2011 09:08:55 PM »

Eeeeeee! Hagrid's got a pink umbrella! I love it  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Noxika
« Reply #396 on: July 14, 2011 09:14:16 PM »

Shocked Shocked HAGRID!! Amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oodelally

Absence makes the heart grow fonder xo

« Reply #397 on: July 14, 2011 09:15:42 PM »

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Noxika for the BEST swap package EVER! This is my first swap, and as they say, the bar has been set high Cheesy We agreed to spoil each other, hence the ginormous package I received Smiley

Sorry this post is giant, but it totally needs it! Each item came with a personalised message from a character...I've kept all the little tags Smiley Noxika addressed practically every thing I mentioned in my questionnaire, and then also gave me some surprises from my Pinterest.

To start with, I opened my giant box to this exciting sight...

There was much squeeeing and squealing throughout the 45 minutes it took me to open and treasure each precious thing Noxika made for me.

My favourite part of DH pt 2 was the story of the Deathly Hallows, and look what the first thing I opened was...

But wait, there's so much more!!!

The inside contains the whole story of the Deathly Hallows! I can't wait to read this to my kids one day Smiley This is my husbands favourite item of the swap as the DH animation is his favourite part of the series.

The next thing I opened was from my fave teacher Remus Lupin...

The Grindylow that sat in the corner of his office when Harry first went in there Cheesy On the top it says "MoM Classification XX" So much attention to detail and thought has gone into everything.

Next was my awesome SNITCH necklace (just what I asked for Tongue ) from Harry. It opens up so I can put some secrets inside Cheesy

I'm wearing it right now Smiley

Then from Xenophelius Lovegood something to identify me to other believers...

A Deathly Hallows Ring! How unique Cheesy

And from Professor Slughorn, a vial of felix felicis as a charm so I can carry it around with me everywhere Cheesy

From Dumbledore I received the most BEAUTIFUL hand made journal. It is so soft to touch! I LOVE it!

And on the inside my favourite quote...

From Hagrid, so I'll never lose my way...

an awesome wood-burned sign for The Leaky Cauldron! It's already hanging on my kitchen wall Cheesy

From Ron to keep me occupied on the Hogwarts Express, an AMAZING bag of treats Cheesy The bag alone is super! Yet alone the yummy smells that came out of it when I opened it Cheesy

I got Ton-Tongue Toffee, A Chocolate Cauldron, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum and Blood Flavoured Lollipops. Check out the labels! Aren't they spectacular Cheesy

This next thing I think I actually shrieked when I opened it. Something from my Pinterest! You know how you put things on your Pinterest and think that no-one could ever make that for you, but it's nice to look at.....well look what I got!

From Professor McGonagall an ABC's of Harry Potter tote! (It's black in real life, the photo is a bit off). Doesn't it ROCK!

And for mine (and apparently Neville's too) favourite magical creature...

A baby Mandrake! This thing is so tiny and petite! The bottom of the base is about 1.5 inches!

From Hermione, a GIANT wish granted, a BEAUTIFUL Gryffindor Scarf! It's so perfect and the Best! I'm wearing it today (gotta love that it's winter in Australia). It's so long! Put's my crochet scarf for Noxika to shame  Undecided

Well, you know how I squeeed and squealed for everything....this next item made me speechless....Let me show you, my very own WAND!!!

It's from Ollivanders, coz that's where the best wands come from... It's Rosewood, 11.25 inches, Mandrake Root Core. This wand is springy, willing and practical. It exceeds in protective spells.

Last but not least, in fact, last but BEST!!!!
HERMIONE!!!

Her fingers move so she can hold her wand and her very own copy of Hogwarts: A History!

Look at her beautiful face Cheesy

She is actually really big! I give her gentle cuddles and I get the biggest smile on my face when I see her Smiley I haven't had a doll since I was a girl and I have to tell you, I don't remember loving a doll so much.

And coz I have to....here is a pic of me wearing my scarf (so you can see how long it is!) and holding my wand! (My wand!)

This was like Christmas and my Birthday all at once! THANK YOU SO MUCH Noxika You are such an amazing, talented and sweet Craftster! I'm so glad I had you as a partner and that now we are friends Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~

Can you send me joker playing cards? I am working on a big project Cheesy
My Pinterest | My Blog
sarabunny

Addicted to Swapping

« Reply #398 on: July 14, 2011 09:36:11 PM »

So many awesome packages! Noxika, that's amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amor_fati
Crafty Nerd for the masses

tasherajean.etsy.com

« Reply #399 on: July 15, 2011 02:42:45 AM »

We just got back from the premier and it was an amazing experience.
I cried several times (thank you so much Jennie for the kleenex, it came in handy).  I put all my gear in my bag Jennie made, I wore a scarf from another swap, a harry potter clay necklace from a seller on etsy, my charm bracelet, my dragon tears earrings.  I got to spend the night with my daughter and boyfriend and had a beautiful time.
I hope you all had as much fun! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.tasherajean.etsy.com')

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'tasherajean.etsy.com')
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Tips For Men
Shiny Hair and Anti Aging Treatment
Summer Hair Styling Tips for Curly Hair
How to Blow Dry Your Hair for Volume
Nutritious Food for Fabulous Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...