A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
420 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II GALLERY!  (Read 56853 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: July 10, 2011 06:45:37 AM »

I just have to say, I am so impressed with the variety of crafts people have come up with to satisfy the categories in this swap!  Some crafters in the interest thread in the first and second round asked if they could skip certain categories that they didn't have ideas for to make it "more like a regular HP swap".  When I told them no, some decided not to sign up.   Sad  But just look at all the amazingly diverse and creative crafts you guys have come up with!  Card games, board games, QUILTED GAMES!  Trivia, puzzles, and origami books!  Crafting kits, costumes, mugs, bags of every variety.  Wands of wood, clay and paper.  Wands that light up!  Drink mixes, candies of every kind imaginable, tea-time potion kits!  You guys are A-FREAKIN'-MAZING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #291 on: July 10, 2011 09:29:37 AM »

I so want the Quidditch Jacket!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #292 on: July 10, 2011 09:33:52 AM »

Custom cupcake covers? Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if they became a new swap classic.
And that trivia game is too cool for words. Hehe, maybe you only need a swap partner for the question marks.

I whole-heartedly agree on the awesomeness of this swap. Now excuse me while I'll have another huge blow of swap anxiety...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ex_Gratia

I sew therefore I am

« Reply #293 on: July 10, 2011 10:03:12 AM »

Yup, and that's my shitty tiny closet with my bra in the background, didn't notice until it was posted -- oops
Lilak!  Your package is most definitely stunning!

Gratia, I saw your first picture without noticing your avatar and immedietly thought, "Hey, those are the counter tops in Williamstown's dorms!"  Why do I remember these things?!?!?!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy please! I'd love to have feedback from other crafters!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFlippantFlapper?ref=ss_profile
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #294 on: July 10, 2011 11:54:32 AM »

Awesome package, Lilak Tygress!!

I have to agree that this swap has been beyond amazing.  I love just looking through the gallery again and again and again and again.....

Shameless self-advertising, but I gave the game it's own post:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384920.0

Thanks for being such an enthusiastic and helpful swap partner, Ruby Copperhead!  I so enjoyed having you as my partner!!!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ZombriNation
« Reply #295 on: July 10, 2011 04:04:45 PM »

I don't know if i'd be able to bake those awesome cupcake holders!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you.
SapphireGypsy
If it's Nerdy, I'll make it.

Don't make me use my wand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: July 10, 2011 04:11:30 PM »

Everything is simply amazing. Truly, I'm having a hard time picking favorites. The hard work that's gone into everyone's packages and the ingenuity of the games.

I'm going back to the beginning since I've been kind of off the net in the middle of our move right now...

amor_fati - The steampunk Gryff necklace and owl are beautiful.

MizzKodak - I love the market tote and the Gryff mug.

GoldfishGirl - The arm warmers are brilliant and the stamped necklace so clever. Wink

nostephot - All of the painted shirts... the bag (I totally have that London fabric and now have a new use for it) :O

ZombriNation - The dead Cedric plushie, lol... seriously.

Wizards_Pupil - The DA shirt and the monster tissue keeper... so great and the game looks so fun.

Calabaza - Yum caramel corn. The bag is great and a dress... inspired!

kelesaii - The wand and the little Hedwig, I want them both!

Chughes225 - The wands are amazing and I love the crochet hook holder.

Baloo - The goodies look exactly like I've pictured them from the books... and I bet they were yummy. Cheesy The cork is great, perfect for keeping away nargles.

motherconfessor - the Quidditch shirt is perfect and I want the chess set. Cheesy amazing wood burning skills.

dustyfro - Bless you for your tackling sock yarn for the wrist warmers (It always drives me batty) and the dragons eggs look yummy.

Quinndustrious P. - The Slytherin scarf and tie are perfect... I must have them. Cheesy

7DAYTRIAL - Your hallow book is brilliant and the sectumsempra shirt made my giggle.

nycalison - Harry Potter madlibs, brilliant. The Bloody Hell necklace, fantastic and I'm stealing that bag if I ever get close enough to it.

Cherry_Blossom55 - The puff badge is some amazing embroidery... makes me want to tackle one myself. The cards are incredible and the folding box is simply impressive.

birdak - I'm totally stealing that pillow idea for my office. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for the fact that everything is Ravenclaw themed instead of Slytherin, well I'd want it all. Cheesy

ntrebleagain - I love that snitch shirt

Bananaleg - Beautiful knitting on the scarf and the bag is gorgeous.

AugustBell - The little bag is great, I need to find a little snake for my own collection. Cheesy

PirateColey - The earrings are beautiful.

padfoot - Such adorable little crocheted goodies. Cheesy

NewDay2Morrow - Such an amazing package for a first time swapper and such beautiful work on it all.

Audiana1 - Beautiful embroidery on the bag and the prophecy is a genius idea.

oodleboodle - Another amazing package from a first time swapper. Everything is so great it's hard to choose a favorite.

Ivory - All of your goodies look so yummy and adding a freezing charm... I'm so jealous I didn't think of it first. Your Monster book of Monsters is perfect.

rorriM_esoR - A beautiful bracelet and I'm dying to know where you found a Harry Potter music box.

Opaka - Delicious looking goodies and the yarn is beautiful.

jennieingram - You know I love your bracelets, the bag and owl are simply amazing as well.

Minathia - Tackling Deathly Hallows cookies... I'm impressed and the bracelet is gorgeous.

mpemporium - I love Neville's wand and your pigmy puff is adorable.

Skookum - Hide and seek horcurxes... genius!

dinkime - I can never get my shrinky dinks to look that clean. Amazing.

Ex-Gratia - Such beautiful cables. I need to tackle them more often in my own knitting.

sdelnegro514 - The Monster book of Monsters is adorable and your scarf is as well.

luckdragon - A Monster Nook or Monsters....  it's inspired. Cheesy Everything in your package is amazing. Cheesy

Foxy Sam - I hope you sent earmuffs for the mail man with your Mandrake. S/he's adorable.

Oodelally - The cross stitch is meticulous and all the extras.... oodelally indeed. Wink

MonstersUnderYourBed - You must have spelled your knitting needles to finish your scarf in the time allowed, it's beautiful and the plush Ron is too cute.

sevsonlygirl - I love the checkers set and all the shirts are wonderful.

starryeyeddiy - Beautiful crocheting and the Luna poppet is amazing.

Abbeeroad - Not only a Marauders map but an intricate game as well. Simply amazing.

icebyrd67 - The shirt and wand are great.

Alchamy513 - The Thestral is adorable and all of the jewelry is amazing.

Lilak Tygress - Harry Potter muffin cups, an amazing Quidditch jacket, and a gorgeous pillow... what more could a girl ask for? Oh yes! An AMAZING game as well.... someone got well and truly spoiled!

*whew* I think I got everyone.... I've run out of adjectives for how amazing everything is. It's truly a great swap gallery and a wonderful final swap for me. Thank you Headmistresses Jennieingram and Pinkleo for organizing. It was an amazing thing to be a part of.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oodelally

Absence makes the heart grow fonder xo

« Reply #297 on: July 10, 2011 04:18:59 PM »

I have to agree that this swap has been beyond amazing.  I love just looking through the gallery again and again and again and again.....

Heehee, I have been doing the same Cheesy

Oodelally - The cross stitch is meticulous and all the extras.... oodelally indeed. Wink

Thank you so much for your kind words xo Smiley It was so sweet of you to list ALL your favourites....I agree, there are so many amazing things in this swap Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~

Can you send me joker playing cards? I am working on a big project Cheesy
My Pinterest | My Blog
MonstersUnderYourBed
Oh you handsome devil.

Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: July 10, 2011 04:42:30 PM »

Oh my goodness! So many things to wist...AHHHH You guys are making me crazy with all of your talent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #299 on: July 10, 2011 07:02:34 PM »

Lilak... I love everything you make. That package rocks!!

Abbeeroad... I would totally hang that game board on my wall. In my living room. And shoe it to everyone.

The Luna poppet is beautiful!!

Sevs... your shirts are always wonderful, but that hoodie... OMG!

The doe Patronus pillow. <3 Staar84 wisted my embroidery... and Lilak based the pillow on it. OMG!!

Everyone else- I love everything you made. Those just stuck out in my head. Seriously, my wist might explode after this swap. You're all AMAZING.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
4 Super Bowl Recipes That Will Make You Look Like a Pro Chef
Vegan Man Finds the Best Vegan Pizza in L.A.
How to Roast Sticky, Saucy Ribs with Curtis Stone
How to Make a Delicious Open-Faced Sandwich
Super Bowl Recipes: Halftime Feast
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...