A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II GALLERY!  (Read 51451 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oodelally

Absence makes the heart grow fonder xo

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #240 on: July 07, 2011 09:09:40 PM »

That mandrake is the best!!!! They are my fave magical creature, especially baby ones  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~

Can you send me joker playing cards? I am working on a big project Cheesy
My Pinterest | My Blog
GoldenSunshine
« Reply #241 on: July 07, 2011 09:52:33 PM »

I'm not in this swap but I love everything here! I am even searching how to make Hallows symbol out of wire, hope I can figure that out soon!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looking for fabrics! Willing to do a fabric exchange or some kind of swap.

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #242 on: July 08, 2011 02:19:04 AM »

Okay- that mandrake just got wisted! <3 <3 <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #243 on: July 08, 2011 06:30:15 AM »

So... this seems to be the pygmy puff swap! I think there are at least 5 so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #244 on: July 08, 2011 06:53:51 AM »

That's because pygmy puffs are so cute and fuzzy! Smiley

The mandrake is so awesome!

And birdak, those butterbeer cupcakes in the mugs is genius!  A recipe would be great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #245 on: July 08, 2011 07:28:37 AM »

Have I told y'all lately how wondrous these packages are?!!!  Y'all are very talented and creative!!!!

...and dear luckdragon, my son LOVED the Double Ginger Cookies (ate almost the whole tin last....teenagers!).  He asked if I had the recipe...so if you would share, my son's tummy will thank you! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #246 on: July 08, 2011 07:42:20 AM »

I'm not in this swap but I love everything here! I am even searching how to make Hallows symbol out of wire, hope I can figure that out soon!!  Grin

Looking at hallows symbols I've seen before it seems like you would make a small loop (to put it on a chain if it's going to be a necklace/bracelet)then form a triangle, then bend the excess wire at the top of the triangle (near the loop) down so that it halved the triangle, then bend the excess wire at the bottom into a circle that fits inside the triangle and cut off the wire at the bottom again. Then some chose to wrap thinner wire around the places the circle touches the triangle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
Noxika
« Reply #247 on: July 08, 2011 07:50:31 AM »

So I've been moving and waiting ..and waiting...and waiting for my internet to be connected and now I can post pictures of the absolutely phenomenal package Oodelally sent me! I am sorry if I kill your internet with the picture overload but the awesomeness deserves to be shared in all its glory!  Ready your wisting fingers! Wink

Each little item was wrapped up in brown paper with a delightful little fuzzy ball type yarn (that my cat absolutely adores). Each item had a little tag noting who it was from, but it's been awhile since I opened everything so if I mess up/forget one feel free to jump in and correct me Lauren!!  Wink Cheesy

Annddd...the whole package unwrapped! We agreed to spoil each other, hence the gazillion extras. ^__^

Cho Chang sent me the "M" sporting Ravenclaw colours! <3

From Snape, the most amazing cross stitch of Chibi!Snape from my wist!! <3

From Luna, a butterbeer cork necklace and radish earrings! I am so wearing these to the cinema.

From Mrs Weasley -- my first ever crocheted anything!! I adore it to pieces. It's so thick and warm. My camera kind of skewed the colours, it's perfect Ravenclaw Blue & Bronze.

And then moreeee crocheted goodies -- the most adorable snitch EVER. Look at it's fluffy lil wings. Aww, so sweet! It's going to hang proudly from my car's rear-view mirror. ^_^

Hagrid gave me a beyond incredible drawing of Diagon Alley -- the details on this blow my mind. From the name signs to the cauldrons to the spider in the corner. I am in such awe over this!!

From the Hogwarts Express trolley was some Every Flavour beans and some magical sugar-free sweets in a gorgeous bag that I spent much time admiring.

And..ooh, I forget who sent me this, *cue remembrall turning red* -- a sweet little pouch with amazing beadwork!!

and a brilliant tea pouch!! Seriously, this woman's sewing skills made my head spin.

and these cute little beanie bags with my favourite spells embroidered on them!! The one turned over is so you can see the pretty fabric on the back, they say Accio, Nox and Alohamora.

And this ...when I unwrapped it my brain just about exploded, it looks so authentic and brilliant.

When I opened it I saw the plushie chocolate frog which is *fantastic* ...and then I saw the card. Oodelally had asked for a photo of me and I never gave it too much thought...until I was confronted by my face on my very own wizard card!! (I'm on the front, which I've omitted to show Tongue but is just like the ones from the movie!) In my questionnaire under the 'your favourite characters' part I had mentioned I rather fancied Movie!Lucius, for purely shallow reasons, and the back of the card, along with info about my favourite treats, and the fact I am an active S.P.E.W. member, said "Rumored to have been romatically involved with Lucious Malfoy during their time studying at Howarts". I was crying tears of laughter for ten minutes straight. Such an amazingly clever idea, I love it!

Andddd if that wasn't enough, I even got some kawaii japanese extras!! I am fascinated by Japan and am beyond jealous that Oodelally was just there!  Cheesy

Lauren you were the most amazing swap partner ever, I love every thing you sent me, and I hope you feel the same when you get your parcel!!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011 07:54:01 AM by Noxika » THIS ROCKS   Logged
NewDay2morrow

Mischief Managed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: July 08, 2011 08:00:49 AM »

These packages are just amazing!

Hey has anyone else had problems wisting? I couple times I would go through the whole process and the picture that showed up wasn't the picture I chose! I retried doing numerous times and it kept happening! Has anyone else run into this problem? If so how do I fix it? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #249 on: July 08, 2011 08:13:10 AM »

These packages are just amazing!

Hey has anyone else had problems wisting? I couple times I would go through the whole process and the picture that showed up wasn't the picture I chose! I retried doing numerous times and it kept happening! Has anyone else run into this problem? If so how do I fix it? 
This happens when the same link is used for different items; the pic on your page reverts to the first one chosen.  Now here's a way to get the correct pic on your wist you can do the following....

~* Right click on the pic of the item you want to wist.
~* Select Properties in the list.
~* Copy the Address (URL) that appears in the Properties window.
~* Use that address and go to that page (I paste it in my search box)
~* The address will take you to a page with just a pic of the item you selected.
~* Wist away.

Now, this is all if you don't have the Craftster's Member Gallery link.  If you have that, you can wist the item directly from the upload of the pic they took.  (Of course if the member is anything like me, with a bajillion pics uploaded, the above my be quicker still.)

Does any of that make sense? Grin
Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011 08:15:59 AM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Anne Hathaway Glitters in Gold Just Days Before the Oscars
Wear the Checker-Print Trend With a Pair of Easy DIY Flats
How to Edit Your Wardrobe
Three Big Style Mistakes Women Make
Get Your Fashion Week Trends For Less
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...