A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,273
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II GALLERY!  (Read 64598 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AugustBell
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My Patronus is Grumpy Cat

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2011 05:39:28 PM »

I received the most fantastic package today from rorriM_esoR!!! I am so extremely lucky to have had such a wonderful talented partner.  I love everything you made me so very much!! You are so awesome!

First is a group shot...it's not that great...the flash on my phone messed it up a bit.

She made me a beautiful music box, owl crayons, a Ravenclaw Quidditch magnet and patch from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, a house unity necklace with owl pendant, three pairs of earrings, loaded Ravenclaw charm bracelet, Italian wafer cookies, and lots of chocolate frogs!

First up, the awesome magnet, patch, and owl crayons! The magnet is already in it's rightful place on the fridge. My husband is super impressed with the owl crayons and has demanded that I do not use them and "ruin" them.

Now on the the amazing edibles! She made me some Butter Beer Pizzelles which are Italian cookies that she drizzled with melted butterscotch and they are so yummy! She made three large chocolate frogs and several mini ones. They are a mixture of milk and dark chocolate and have POP ROCKS mixed in. So amazing!

rorriM_esoR made me som absolutely stunning jewelry. I can't pick my favorite. First up the three sets of earrings: A pair of cute little owls, Ravenclaw Quidditch snitch earrings, and Ravenclaw pride knowledge earrings. Fabulous!!

She also made me a Ravenclaw charm bracelet that is out of this world! It's two layers, one is strictly charms and the other is blue and bronze only. It's so wonderful I can't even say how much I love it! I adore all the charms, but my favorites are the wand, rabbit, owl, and mirror!

This necklace is simply stunning. It's a subtle house unity theme with an owl/watch pendant. I absolutely adore this necklace!!!

Action shot:

And finally the Mirror of Erised music box. I love this so much!!! It has three compartments. The center one holds the music component which plays......the Harry Potter theme song!!!!! I couldn't believe it when I heard those first few notes! I am so in love with this box! It is going on my dresser straight away. The two faces represent Dumbledore's saying that men and women have wasted away in front of the mirror. LOVE!!!

I can't say thank you enough for this amazing package! I love everything so much.  I can't wait to wear my necklace to work tomorrow and show off all my great stuff to my other Harry Potter fan friends!

Oh and PS - when I came in the door my cat Neville was all up on the box and all in it when I was taking everything out. He KNEW your kitty had been on there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivoryh1632
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2011 06:11:16 PM »

kelesaii I'm so glad you liked everything! You'll have to let me know how those frozen acid pops are, they're supposed to be super sour, but I didn't get a chance to try them out (apearantly if you rip apart freezer pops before they're frozen they rip in half and make a huge mess  Tongue ).  And now that you've recieved I'll definately make up a post for the butterbeer cookies recipie, the leftovers serioulsy didn't last a day in my house.

Hope you have fun at the movies. I tried to make sure you have enough activities so you won't get bored even if you're like me and will be getting there at noon   Wink

I'll let you know on the acid pops. Grin I could have used all those great activities at the last movie, but this time I'll have to do them during or between movies.
My theatre is showing every single movie, starting with Sorcerer's Stone at 6 a.m. on the 14th!
And yes, I must be crazy for spending 20 hours watching movies at the theatre!!! But it will be wonderful! (and exhausting)

Oh wow that's awsome. I'd so go to that if they were doing it here. I live in a tiny little town that's very conservative so they're not doing anything, the theatre doesn't even have a single poster up and I can't get my tickets till the day before. But I've already decided that I'll be doing a marathon at my house before the movie, which I'm sure will drive my mom crazy because I will be needing to do it on the big screen in the living room lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SapphireGypsy
If it's Nerdy, I'll make it.

Don't make me use my wand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2011 07:12:15 PM »

I came home from a rather long day to find my lovely package, which I wasn't expecting until tomorrow. Thank you KraftyKT for everything and I'm thrilled that you liked your package. Cheesy

Sorry for the less than stellar photos, we're in the middle of moving so lots of things are everywhere and the only place I can get internet to post is the old house... ugh I hate moving.

I hate that I flipped these around on photobucket but they apparently flipped back. *sigh*

« Last Edit: July 05, 2011 08:50:29 PM by SapphireGypsy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZombriNation
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2011 07:25:24 PM »

I love this gallery! Its so fun just to go looking through!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you.
GoldfishGirl

Amorphous Big Red Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2011 07:25:53 PM »

Oh man! That chainmaille pendant is fantastic! I've always wanted to learn how to do that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  http://www.wists.com/goldfishgirl

I'm always up for Personal Swaps! I can knit and sew. What can you do? Let's trade!
ivoryh1632
« Reply #175 on: July 05, 2011 08:02:45 PM »

that chainmale necklace is awsome. And seriously? a music box that plays harry potter? that's just too cool. Where did you even find the supplies for that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

« Reply #176 on: July 05, 2011 08:21:50 PM »

Whew! So many amazing things going on in here! I should have kept a list going to comment on everything...

I do need to say that i loved both birdak and cherry_blossom's packages. Blew me away.
The Hufflepuff patch? G's, Louise! Gah, and the necklace! And the cards?! Awe-mazing.
Love the laser pointer wand idea.

That chainmaille pendant is awesome!

I love the accio shirt. That's probably one of my favorite spells.

I definitely want the Snape shirt. PPP is actually what finally got me into Harry Potter, so big ups to PPP!

I love little Fawkes.

Luna skirt is brilliant.

Okay, and a music box that plays Harry Potter? Holy crap.

Everybody is just so clever! I can't stand it!

Opaka, i'm so glad you like everything! I had some serious swap anxiety going on... The inside of the bag definitely reminded me of Doctor Who, too!

This post is already pretty long, so i'll save my pictures for their own post...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

« Reply #177 on: July 05, 2011 08:45:50 PM »

When i was assigned Opaka, i knew i was in for a great package. And i was so right!

Edibles first. Butterbeer Chips! It was her first time making candy, and it is so good!

I mentioned how much i love cinnamon (by far my favorite of all spices), so she made me some "Cinnamon Squash" cookies! (Also delicious!)

I commented on a painting earlier in the gallery, and she was inspired to paint me this tiny deathly hallows painting.

I actually have a tiny easel that is the perfect size for this! I just need to remember where i put it... I adore the deathly hallows symbol, and the colors are great!

I've had this necklace on my etsy favorites for a looong time now. And then wisted. And now pinned. I can finally take it off!

Her first time making wire jewelry. Can't even tell. It turned out so well! I have been wearing it since i opened my package 4 or 5 hours ago.

I've been wanting some handspun yarn ever since i started knitting (only 6 months, but it feels like forever). Her mom spun this, and the colors were inspired by the Common Welsh Green. I love it and can't wait to use it!

And just wait until you see my wand! Holy crap!

The vines! Are you seeing this? She said it's the first time she'd carved anything like the vines. And it turned out so awesome!!

Group shot:

Thank you so much, Opaka! As always, you were an amazing partner!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011 01:24:38 PM by bananaleg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2011 04:05:17 AM »

I had to catch up on all the goodies!  I cannot even begin to pick my favorites, this is a fabulous gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2011 04:29:35 AM »

I'm so glad you like your package amor!  I'll try to post pictures for you later today.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Will a digital camera make picture taking easier?
What is the difference between film and digital cameras?
How to Light Eyes Properly in a Movie or Photo
How to Take Better Pictures Part 1
How to Clean a Digital SLR Sensor
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!
April 29, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...