A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
384 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II GALLERY!  (Read 52284 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rorriM_esoR

Santorini, Greece, Summer 2008

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2011 02:46:24 PM »

I love that baby Hedwig.  I kinda have developed this awful obsession for owls.  Seriously I've bought 6 different types of owl beads in the past few weeks, and I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.  I actually had a hard time letting go of one of AugustBell's items because it involved an owl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On Pottermore?  Add me, Pumpkinsparks110.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.  -Ghandi
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2011 03:02:45 PM »

My oh my! I go to check the mail and come back to find a ton of picture posts! Fantastic packages everyone! I love the Monster Book of Monsters! That pygmy puff  and Hedwig in a bag are too cute! And, though not at all from HP, I adore Perry. Who wouldn't?

Ok everyone, as if your wisting fingers werent' tired enough, get ready to click some more!

My partner was a first time swapper and I just can't believe what a wonderful job she did! She spoiled me rotten (better hope you get her next time, right? Wink )
Here's a shot of the whole kitten kaboodle:

It's so hard to choose where to begin. I think I'll start with Luna, as she is my absolute favorite. NewDay2morrow sent me this fabulous Luna skirt that she copied from one Luna actually wore. I love the t-shirt! That is one of my favorite lines! And the little bunny is just too cute!

How long it must have taken her to paint it all, I have no idea, but I'm super glad she did! Along with the skirt were a pair of Spectrespecs and dirigible plum earrings (shown closer later). Action shot:

Here are a close up of the lovely afore mentioned earrings:

I've wanted a pair of these for sooooooo long!

This little guy was attached to my flashdrive straight away:

And Harry's snitch. My gosh, I love it. I think I will make him a Christmas ornament, but for the rest of the year, he'll hang on my mirror Wink

All the delicious candies! Oh, you Weasley twins - you just get me!

Now, i was seriously jealous reading the thread and all of you guys were talking all about Entertainment Weekly and 50 pages of Harry Potter. Well, I'm not jealous anymore!

She also sent me an official Good vs. Evil collectors tin with two decks of cards. I'd say that I'm "Decked Out for Deathly Hallows" now! Hahaha *lame chuckle*. Love it, though, since I'll totally have a fun game to play! Smiley

And this I didn't see until the very end. Kind of made me a little sad, yet I love it still:

I think it's gonna get me every time.
Thank you so much NewDay2Morrow! You utterly spoiled me. I truly hope we can craft for eachother again in another swap. Anyone who gets you will be truly lucky! Thank you again!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NewDay2morrow

Mischief Managed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2011 03:32:25 PM »

Alright fellow HP fans get ready to geek out on the amazing package I received from Audiana1.

First and foremost the nummies!! I got acid pops and Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans in this adorable crocheted pumpkin.

Next up Molly's favorite tea!! Perhaps it was the secret of her sanity while raising 7 kids!

Next up my very own prophecy contained in a vial in a well protected wooden box.

A letter from Atticus Flemming explaining why I got it in the first place. Here's what my prophecy was:
What you've read and what you've dreamed
You've imagined, but yet to see
The time draws near for one to live
You know his story, what he will give
Though happiness will surely come
'Tis bittersweet, when said and done
A thrill will fill you at the apex
And sadness follow: nothing comes next
Truth be told, you will be fine
As long as you open up your mind
To read those words, or watch again
It will never truly be the end.
(Which is so true! HP FOREVER <3)

A Weird Sisters shirt that Tonks herself would be jealous of.

And finely the most epicly amazing bag anyone has ever seen!!!

Everything is hand stitched!!! Amazing! Not only the wolf but all the wording. Including all the words stitched as the border and on the shoulder strap. It must have taken her tons of time and patience!

Audiana1 you are truly talented! I was so lucky to be paired with you!! Smiley My package is wonderful and I can't wait to show off everything. I had such a great experience for my first swap and can't wait to do it again! Smiley Thanks again Audiana1 for such an amazing package.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011 03:36:55 PM by NewDay2morrow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
edwards1
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2011 03:47:04 PM »

I got the most amazing package today!!!!! You would never believe my partner was a first time swapper, she did amazingly! My husband and I were like kids on christmas opening these! I wish I would have gotten a picture of how awesome she wrapped everything and packaged it, but I was too excited that I....well....forgot!!!! Sorry for the really horrible cell phone pictures =[

Every item came from a character in the book, which made it even better!

First is a deathly hallows bag, I already packed it for the premiere with my other goodies!

Next is a Polyjuice Potion bottle with really pretty smelling wax inside. This was my husbands favorite, he loves the bottle!

Next is this little guy, who I might put on a keychain so I can always have him with me, he is oh so adorable!!!

A plush padfoot so I can always remember my favorite character=]
And I couldn't resist this: Here is my dog Lupin, with the Sirius plushy. Padfood and Moony are reunited once again!!!! It took me FOREVER to get this picture! haha Lupin tends to think that anything plush is his, so I am going to have to hide padfoot! lol

A cute little key chain to show off my house pride!!!

And these adorable bow clips!

Some yummy wands. Upon seeing that there was two of each edible, my husband decided that she must have made some for him too. haha so spoiled!

And lemon drops,Dumbledore's favorite!! haha

Adorable Radish earrings! Which is so funny because I sent her a pair as well =]

And (warning photo heavy!) this amazing box with swoon worthy pictures, and favorite quotes. Even a quote that I am about to get as a tattoo! =]

Inside the box was a great trivia game for me and the hubs to play while we are waiting for the movie to start!

My second favorite thing, my Gryffindor necklace! sooo pretty! And the perfect length!

And my favorite speaks for itself!

Thank you thank you thank you! I cant wait to see how you liked your stuff!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
kelesaii
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2011 03:57:57 PM »

I have received my package, and it is awesome!
It came with a letter from Headmaster Snape, explaining everything I would need for my last year at Hogwarts.

First, some wonderful treats!
Edible Peruvian instant darkness powder, butterbeer cookies, and acid pops(they only need a freezing charm before eating)
The cookies smell wonderful, but i may need the recipe. There won't be any left by movie night!

Next, a bag to carry all my goodies in! My favorite spell on one side, my owl patronus on the other.
And in my favorite colors of purple and green too! (That green matches the green on my studio walls! Grin)

A frame in Ravenclaw colors. I'll have to get a picture taken with my friend at the movie and put it in here.

But wait! There's more! Ivory wasn't kidding when she said the box was packed tight.
A monster book of monsters!

And on the inside...

Sour Licorice Wands, A set of potions (all carefully labeled), Muggle Studies puzzles, "Magical Photography" coloring pages with color "quills"
Divination prediction sheets, History of Magic quiz, Marauder's map, owl parchment sheets, extra quills, quick reference books
and I hope I haven't missed anything!

And a group shot!

I Love Everything, Ivory. Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oodleboodle
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2011 04:06:18 PM »

Thank you thank you thank you! I cant wait to see how you liked your stuff!!!!!!

i am soooooo happy that you liked everything!!! cant wait to get mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2011 04:22:31 PM »

OMG...talk about swap anxiety!!!  I'm freaking out here!!!  >_<
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
amor_fati
Crafty Nerd for the masses

tasherajean.etsy.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2011 04:46:00 PM »

I just got my package from Jennie!!!!
I have to be honest- when I opened it and saw everything, I was so astounded I cried.  A good cry though (which has never happened to me before except during my daughters birth).
Everything she made is so beautiful and amazing my package fails in comparison.  She took so much time and put so much thought into my package its unbelievable! 
I tried to take photos but my cameras zoom broke last week so I hope Jennie might have some?  If not, I will post some at the end of the week when my new camera comes. 
Let me describe everything though-
The most amazing wood burned phoenix with fire jewelry box that looks so professional, its amazing! 
Inside was:
my CHARM bracelet!!!!!  It is just perfect and includes charms from all my fav characters who have died in the series-
Full Moon for Lupin, Wolf for Tonks, Hallows symbol, Owl for hedwig, Vial of Snapes memories, the Hogwarts castle, dumbledore figure, courageous token for harry, hermoine and rons trip, SOCKS FOR DOBY!!!, Cemetery gates for Godrics Hollow, Glass eye for Mad Eye Moody, Stag for James, Doe for Lilly, Claddagh for Cederic, Motorcycle for Serius (my favorite character) and a mischief managed for Fred.  I am seriously amazed!!!
I also go the most spectacular Messenger bag ever!!!  It has a steampunk owl on the outside she made with gears, (I'm super impressed by that by the way), misc. steampunk and harry potter trinkets throughout and is even color themed!!!  Honestly, I didn't know Jennie is a professional seamstress until halfway through our swap and it is the most amazing messenger bag I have ever seen- honest.  It even came with a super fancy muggle pen/pencil set and gryffindor designed tissue holder with tissues!
As if all that wasn't enough- I also got Wizards rock the vote pin, phoenix tear earrings (which are so sparkly and surgical steel- the only metal my ears can tolerate), a deathly hallows magnet (which couldn't have come at a better time as my friend Lisa slammed the door on accident yesterday and all my magnets broke).
I also got a variety of chocolate candy (vegan even!!!) and licorice (which is oddly my favorite candy and I dont know if I even mentioned that to her)?!
She also made me many many games (crossword puzzles, soduku, wordsearches, etc) to keep us busy at the premier.  They are printed on fancy paper and will be so much fun to do!  What a great idea!
And last, but certainly not least- she made me a quill pen!!!  It actually writes!!  Oh, and a really kind letter from her was included. 
Of course all of this needs photos so you can all appreciate it in it's greatness as much as I do so hopefully I can get some up soon!  (side note, I bought the Canon T2i camera I am waiting for) Cheesy
Jennie- you have been the best partner ever! Thank you so so much <3

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.tasherajean.etsy.com

tasherajean.etsy.com
ivoryh1632
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2011 05:03:32 PM »

kelesaii I'm so glad you liked everything! You'll have to let me know how those frozen acid pops are, they're supposed to be super sour, but I didn't get a chance to try them out (apearantly if you rip apart freezer pops before they're frozen they rip in half and make a huge mess  Tongue ).  And now that you've recieved I'll definately make up a post for the butterbeer cookies recipie, the leftovers serioulsy didn't last a day in my house.

Hope you have fun at the movies. I tried to make sure you have enough activities so you won't get bored even if you're like me and will be getting there at noon   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kelesaii
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2011 05:32:41 PM »

kelesaii I'm so glad you liked everything! You'll have to let me know how those frozen acid pops are, they're supposed to be super sour, but I didn't get a chance to try them out (apearantly if you rip apart freezer pops before they're frozen they rip in half and make a huge mess  Tongue ).  And now that you've recieved I'll definately make up a post for the butterbeer cookies recipie, the leftovers serioulsy didn't last a day in my house.

Hope you have fun at the movies. I tried to make sure you have enough activities so you won't get bored even if you're like me and will be getting there at noon   Wink

I'll let you know on the acid pops. Grin I could have used all those great activities at the last movie, but this time I'll have to do them during or between movies.
My theatre is showing every single movie, starting with Sorcerer's Stone at 6 a.m. on the 14th!
And yes, I must be crazy for spending 20 hours watching movies at the theatre!!! But it will be wonderful! (and exhausting)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Charcoal Portraits
How to Draw Still Life
How to Write Copperplate Calligraphy
How to Create Calligraphy Art
How to Choose Calligraphy Styles
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...