A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,346
Currently Running With Scissors:
455 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II GALLERY!  (Read 69015 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rorriM_esoR

Santorini, Greece, Summer 2008

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2011 11:54:17 AM »

I recieved a wonderful package from AugustBell today, however my camera's photo sizes are too large for craftster and I don't have them time to resize them all right now, so I will post pictures later tonight.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On Pottermore?  Add me, Pumpkinsparks110.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.  -Ghandi
KraftyKT
FeMailler, and proud of it!

Say no!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2011 12:12:54 PM »

Received from SapphireGypsy today, and I'm SO thrilled with the beautiful stuff she sent!

Here's everything all together:

Including: A toy snitch, a pygmy puff, a Ravenclaw scarf (in case the theatre is too cold!) a Ravenclaw splatter shirt, a Ravenclaw fabric painting, and a box of goodies! Plus, a fabulous letter on Slytherin letterhead.

Close up on the painting:

Close up on the Shirt:

Close up on the Goodies Box:

And, last but not least, the goodies inside, jelly beans and chocolate!

Thanks SO much, this totally made my day!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.facebook.com/KraftybyKT - See and Buy Chainmaille!

etsy.com/kraftybykt - Steampunk supplies!

How I pay for my craft supplies (in amazon giftcards) - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BewareTheThinker
Opaka
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2011 01:29:25 PM »

I received, I received, I received from Bananaleg!!!  Cheesy 

First, a group shot...

Now we have a little deathly hallows pin, made out of felt.

A pair of earrings, in the colors of both Ravenclaw AND my quidditch team, Puddlemere United!

A lovely watercolor of Snape, one of my very favorite characters.

Edible number one, Butterbeer fudge!

Edible number two, pretzel broomsticks!  (Somehow I don't think either of these edibles will actually make it to the movie, but whatever!)

An amazing Ravenclaw scarf!  (Bananaleg was worried about the rolling, but I actually like it a lot.  So all is well.  Cheesy)

And my MOST FAVORITEST ITEM OF ALL, the bag!  Bananaleg said she had a hard time getting motivated to do it, but I'm so happy she did because I LOOOVEEEE it!  The photo doesn't even do it justice - the fabrics are so lovely and shiny and pretty.  It's lined with a lovely starry sky fabric.  (It makes me think of one of my favorite TV shows, Doctor Who.  Heheh.)  I will be using the bag all during LeakyCon and at the WWoHP and at the movie and everywhere else too.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks so much for being my partner again!  I love everything!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh, look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing."
rorriM_esoR

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2011 01:32:08 PM »

After much impatient waiting, the mailman finally came and delivered my package from AugustBell today.  Good thing my mom went to check the mail when she did, because the silly postman shoved my package in the mail box, and it was already quite warm when we got it in the house, fortunately nothing melted.  Smiley

So first a group shot.

AugustBell sent me an Accio t-shirt, an adorable Honeydukes box filled with goodies, a tiny embroidery kit, and my favorite item - an adorable crocheted bag in Slytherin colors.

The first thing I pulled out of the package was this t-shirt made by AugustBell with my favorite spell, which I think I told her at some point, I can't recall we exchanged quite a bit of information.  It is a tad bit too large, but I have a friend who is a genius at taking larger shirts and making them adorable by cutting and tying them.  Action shot may come later, but couldn't get one right now.  Also I am seriously tempted to add "boy" at the end because my "love life" has been lacking for the past few years, and I know my friends would get a kick out of it.   Tongue

Next thing I pulled out was the Honeydukes goody box filled with all kinds of goodies for the premiere.  

How cute is that box?  With all the little witch hat stickers, adorable.

And inside I found Quidditch Match Snack Mix (looks like trail mix), Ton Tongue Toffee (which looks suspiciously like peanut brittle, but I won't know until the premiere Wink) and Dementor Attack Relief (Slytherin colored M&M's) which broke out of their bag and fell all over the box.  Either that or the poor postman had a run in with dementors and needed some chocolate, in which case I can forgive him, since he protected my package from those nasty dementors.   Wink

Then I found this cute little Harry Potter tin box (which I have to say were it in my possession, it would have never left) which made the blank embroidery hoop make complete sense.  AugustBell sent me a small embroidery kit with Slytherin colored thread, needles, scissors and extra fabric to keep my occupied while I stand in line.  This might come in handy since I will probably be there way before my other friend I am going with and I don't know him all that well, so should things get awkward I will craft.   Tongue

Last, but certainly not least, at the bottom of the box was this adorable bag in Slytherin colors.  I really do love this, though I have to say it will be staying home during the premiere, it is not quite large enough to smuggle in all the snacks I plan on bringing.  Sad  

And a close up of the little keychain attached the bag.

And at the very bottom of the bag I found this cute little guy, who I suspect escaped off the keychain on the bag.  I may or may not add him back, he could be the first charm for a charm bracelet I have been planning for a while, but just haven't gotten around to ordering the parts for.   Undecided

Again thank you for the package AugustBell, I love everything.  And I sincerely hope you like your package half as much as I love mine.  It truly was a joy swapping with you.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011 01:40:35 PM by rorriM_esoR - Reason: To fix my craft confusion. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.  -Ghandi
Opaka
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2011 01:34:37 PM »

Ahaha, I like your idea for adding 'boy' to the shirt.  xD  (Pssst, the bag is crocheted.  Not knitted.   Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh, look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing."
rorriM_esoR

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2011 01:37:57 PM »

Ahaha, I like your idea for adding 'boy' to the shirt.  xD  (Pssst, the bag is crocheted.  Not knitted.   Smiley)

Thank you.  I knew it was one of the two, I just wasn't sure which.  Not one of the crafts I do, just one I admire.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

ZombriNation
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2011 01:53:16 PM »

I got spoiled!! I mean, I really got spoiled! PirateColey is amazing!! My post might be picture obese so sorry!!!

The box! My boyfriend felt the need to put Perry in my pictures.

The first thing I opened

((if you can't read it, it basically says I named him Snout))

Chocolate frogs and Candy wands! Keeping these alive around my sister and boyfriend is going to be a task!

A close up on the frog in the bag! I really can't wait to eat it!

The coolest earrings I now own! The main thing is now which pair I will wear for the DH2 premier!

The first shirt I saw.. my jaw dropped!! I wanted to put it on right then and there!

The second shirt! Super amazing!!

The glow in the dark Wizards are already on my walls and ceiling. And those tissues will get so much use!

That picture of Hogwarts is a real picture that she took from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

The last thing I opened, and possibly one of the coolest things in my room now.

You can't see it because of the words, but there is a snitch in the corner.

Snout ridding in the car!

PirateColey went above and beyond for me! Thank you so so so much! Best swap ever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you.
AugustBell
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My Patronus is Grumpy Cat

« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2011 02:05:03 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything rorriM_esoR!! And yes that slithery little snake definitely escaped from the keychain!

I love that snape t-shirt! So awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ntrebleagain

I see no good reason to act my age.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2011 02:16:05 PM »

Alright class, prepare your wisting/pinning buttons!  Cheesy

I received from padfoot this afternoon! She has spoiled me rotten. Multiple squees ahead. (You have been warned.)

First are some prezzies from Hermione. She sent a replica of her wand, a Whomping Willow pendant, Alohomora bracelet, and Wingardium Leviosa feather earrings. They along with my presents from Luna (below) were all in a cute Monster Book of Monsters tin. He had bands holding him together, so I risked possibly having my fingers chomped on to get the goodies.  Wink Cheesy

Next are my gifts from Luna. She has included a Hallows necklace and matching earrings, a Butterbeer cork necklace and raddish earrings! I am starting to have trouble deciding which earrings I am going to be wearing on opening night!

From Gred and Forge I was gifted my very own Pygmy Puff! I almost didn't want to take him/her out of the package, it was just too cute! I am taking suggestions for names...  Wink Grin

From Harry I was given a baby Hedwig (from my Wist!  Grin), a crocheted snitch and a cinch bag in my house colors. To my geeky pleasure I found that my dice fit in it, too!  Cheesy

Hagrid had sent me a bag with the Hallows on it. I must admit, knowing who sent it I was a little cautious to open it! What if it had been a blast ended skrewt?!?! Lucky for me it was a Common Welsh Green Dragon.

Last, but most certainly not the least, I was given Butterbeer candies from Ron and some Lemon Drops from Dumbledore! Dumbledore has also sent a baby Fawkes that I am continuing to squee over!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU padfoot for the awesome package. I am ever so grateful for the time and efforts you have put into all my goodies. They will be cherished for many years to come!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AugustBell
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My Patronus is Grumpy Cat

« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2011 02:43:36 PM »

I need that Monster Book tin...not want...NEED!!! And the Fawkes is so adorable...I need him too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 13/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 10/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 11/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 14/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 15/29
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...