A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,319
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II GALLERY!  (Read 68875 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #460 on: July 25, 2011 10:41:14 AM »

I received my package from eeyore_witch a few days ago, and let me tell you, I was crazy spoiled. First of all, when I opened my package my cat flipped out, got on top of it, and sniffed it for ten solid minutes.

Eeyore_witch had told me she sent some extra snacks, but I was not imagining the number of snacks I ended up getting. Like an “I’m never going to be hungry again” amount of snacks. Some of them were a bit melty, but I popped them in the freezer and all was well.

She made me a ton of wearables. First of all, a Hufflepuff Quiddich hoodie. I’ve wanted one of these forever!

(It’s a little hard to see, but one arm says ‘Collins’ and the other says ‘Beater’)

She made me a scarf. It’s really long and wide, which I love. (too bad it’s way too hot to wear it)

She also made me a Hufflepuff shirt. I’m really amazed by how well she did the front. It’s a freezer paper stencil, but it looks like it was silkscreened.

She also made me a wand and included an extra Hufflepuff patch and a Time-Turner sticker kit.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EEYORE_WITCH!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011 10:43:18 AM by Interrobam » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

« Reply #461 on: July 25, 2011 11:52:41 AM »

Big fan of quidditch zip-up hoodies.

Oh, and I don't think I ever said how I love the Krum shirt. But I do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #462 on: July 25, 2011 12:03:43 PM »

I also really love the quidditch hoodies!  And that was an awesome Hufflepuff package! The t-shirt is great!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011 12:04:08 PM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #463 on: July 25, 2011 12:52:47 PM »

Watching what you guys post in here that you have made makes me anxious for the next one!! I love these quitich jackets!! Talk about talent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #464 on: July 26, 2011 07:50:08 AM »

Now it's MY turn to say a BIG thank you for the swap!!  I have seriously been turning my house upside down and I can't find my camera's memory card.  I think I have to check my son's toy box...  Funny how things often wind up in there...

I finally found my memory card 2 nights ago and so without further ado:

The awesome D.A. shirt - love the glittery paint.  I wore it about 3 days last week and my daughter asked "are you EVER going to take that shirt off"  lol...

The AMAZING loaded charm bracelet!!  Again, the charms are the sorting hat, a raven (I'm in Ravenclaw), "Mischief Managed", a wand, Rowena's diadem, a phoenix, a spell book, a cauldron, an owl, and 5 picture frames (I added pics of Snape, Harry, Neville, Ron and Hermione).  The earrings are not pictured, but they are wonderful too.

The shirt for my son:

And the diadem for my daughter:

I ate all the Butterbeer Brownie Snitch pops before I had a chance to get a picture, but they were yummy!!  Mmmmm... 

Thanks again, partner!!  It was wonderful!!  And if you feel so inclined, I'd love the recipe for the treats!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #465 on: July 26, 2011 07:52:23 AM »

And finally I just wanted to share the letter I wrote to go along with my parcel, 'cuz I had a lot of fun writing it!!!

I hope the owl made it safely; as you know our parcels are often intercepted since the fall of the Dark Lord.  I hope you enjoy these small tokens; use them well.
First, I enclosed a muggle-style purse to help you blend in while on the run.  Of course, I used the Slytherin green, but other than that it shouldnt set you apart from any ordinary muggle.  I tried to expand the inside magically for you, but as you know my Kwikspell course didnt really work for me.
Next, I know that you must be missing your Chocolate Frog treat, so I included several for you to enjoy.  Not the common ones, of course, but the Pure Blood brand.  Only the best for you!
Of course Hermione Granger passed a magical law that any products sold that were made by House Elfs must include the S.P.E.W. trinket.  Its total rubbish, but I threw it in for a lark.  Perhaps you can make use of them; I dont know the weather where you are.
And finally, I included some note cards and a notebook of your favorite Death Eater.  I dont know why you still carry a torch for him considering he may very well have been a traitor to the Dark Lord, but since hes also departed, I figure it doesnt hurt anyone
I hope you stay safe.  Keep moving.  Dont let the Aurors find you.
Slytherin forever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bobbinalong
« Reply #466 on: August 08, 2011 05:49:39 PM »

Here are the things I sent Zigg13pra, we had a personal side swap going.

A shirt based on Viktor Krum's Triwizard shirt.

A shirt based on Ravenclaw Quidditch

Wand from Ollivander's - made from Sculpey and a small tree limb.

Deathly Hallows and Durmstrang themed Jump-A-Peg games (think Cracker Barrel)

Potion earrings and Luna based charm bracelet

Bertie Bott's beans, and other assorted candy stuff.

I forgot to get pictures of the Scabbers cat toy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #467 on: August 09, 2011 06:52:56 AM »

The diadem and peg games are such unique ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandymo13

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #468 on: August 09, 2011 07:57:41 PM »

Wow....These Crafts are sooo amazing!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theMidnightRose
« Reply #469 on: March 05, 2013 09:27:06 AM »

So I had to make myself and my friend Casey matching Quidditch jackets.  I can't stop HP crafting!!!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/169005_11Jul11_QuidditchJacketFront.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/169005_11Jul11_QuidditchJacketBack.jpg

I didn't have time to buy the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw patches, so I painted them too.

These are so cool! I need to try painting with stencils
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013 10:11:00 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: please don't quote photos, remove the image tags first, thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
2013 Relish Cooking Show Promo
Fresh Green Bean Recipes
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
Shrimp and Grits Recipe
Discover Artisan Kettle-Cooked Popcorn
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...