A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 14 gallery  (Read 41878 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Anofeles
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2011 02:55:54 PM »

Our 'nature' photo, because I guess I won't be able to take a better one this week:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LovelyMiss
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2011 07:22:28 PM »

That picture is ADORABLE, Anofeles!

Pippi found a nice spot to hide from the hot sun.  She climbed the giant tree in the backyard and relaxed watching birds and squirrels while we got the grill ready for dinner.  Very "nature-y"!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxy Sam
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2011 12:28:37 AM »

Hiya,
      here is Rupert's facebook page link for his first photo album...a trip to my work, which seemed to entertain both myelf and Rupert...and all of my workmates too...hehehe...like something out of Toy Story...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.103110783118800.6025.100002596360961

Rupert also went to craft night last night and stayed out until after midnight so took it easy today, but did help me clean my car...

We are planning a trip out tomorrow for adventuring to go geocaching...so treasure hunting is on the cards...hopefully the weather cheers up though, we have had mega rain and even some wonderful storms...huge thunder and lightening and even hail...amazing!  So all though it has been hard to get out and about they have been exciting storms, especially as it is warm and cosy inside...

We have also been making some crafty items for Nikki and some for Rupert too...great thing to do in the stormy weather...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Anofeles
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2011 02:45:20 AM »

I don't have a facebook account  Embarrassed

Thanks, LovelyMiss!  Smiley Your picture looks idyllic.. grill.. yummy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bexster
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2011 01:26:23 PM »

I took so many photos at the sculpture park today, all of them will be in the scrapbook but will post a few here.  This place was huge!  we were there for a good few hours and didnt cover it all as my kiddo's were getting real tired

These guys were around most of the trees

Emy loved taking care of Hayley today and making sure she could see everything

this bunny was super impressive! I have more photos of it for the scrapbook  Smiley

and maybe this could be our nature shot

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lucinda879
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2011 01:58:07 PM »

Mel and Tom joined me for one of the most important days of the summer for me - the Wimbledon Mens Final!!!! Up bright and early at 5:30 am on a Sunday!  And although the ultimate outcome wasn't what I would have liked, it was entertaining and that's what really counts, right? RIGHT?! RIGHWJasjkGAAAHHH!!!!!.. I'm ok...anyways, here is a picture...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2011 03:49:22 PM »

Yesterday was miserable here. Massive thunderstorms all day, street flooding, etc. Just a nasty day out. But about 3 hours away North and West of me on the other coast, it was clear enough for the last shuttle launch. Sadly, we couldn't be there in person (they said something like a MILLION people were in the area to see it - and it's a tiny, tiny little area!) but we did watch it on TV. Because of the heavy cloud cover here, we couldn't even see the smoke trails. (Believe it or not, on a clear sky, even being like 130 miles away, you can actually see it.)

Gus and I were a little teary-eyed over the final flight of the shuttle program but happy to see it go off without any problems.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011 03:54:46 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2011 04:16:22 PM »

Tuesday and I went out in the backyard today - we FINALLY got the fence fixed, so now the whole family can spend time out there without having to be on-leash.  Which is also my excuse as to why the landscaped areas are horribly, horrible overgrown...  I felt bad being out there with the dog staring balefully at me out the back door.  But don't worry, I have a new (and even better!) excuse all lined up... Wink

So we spent some time out in the... native prairie land.

Tuesday didn't understand why the birds would want to roll around in such un-muddied water...  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2011 09:51:24 PM »

Alfred and I took my dog for a loooooong walk last week. We visited multiple parks, played on children's play equipment and had a great time!
Here is Alfred at the stream that runs through my local park. The photos aren't great because I had a dog pulling at her leash. I'll have to go back and get prettier/in focus photos another day!!

Alfred taking Bean for a walk.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2011 10:00:19 PM »

Congratulations to those of you who managed to get a 'nature' themed photo in a just a few short days! I'm going to post this weeks challenge on time so that we don't get behind again. Feel free to play catch up with the old challenges though! I plan on making a section in Alfred's scrapbook dedicated to the photo challenges  Smiley

This is my favourite theme so far...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Go forth and make magic!!! (and watch The Deathly Hallows!  Wink)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011 10:01:16 PM by beckashell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Most Expensive Manicure
Insect Secretions to Reduce Cellulite
Busting Beauty Myths
3 Products to Get Rid of Blackheads at Home
5 Products That Stay Put Day to Night
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...