A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
726 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 59
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 14 gallery  (Read 41913 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hockamama
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2011 01:17:42 PM »

Hatty helped me make some low calorie cake balls today!

I'm just curious, ckchan, how do you make low calorie cake balls?  I've made regular cake balls, and oreo truffles, but they're very high calorie-I have to offset them with diet Coke!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
whatthepuck

I don't know what's going on here.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2011 08:14:13 PM »

Mal helped me make cookies for the cook out tomorrow.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Kids Craft
Pendant
Halloween in June
Altered Puzzle Piece
Mini 13 DoH

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
zigg13pra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You underestimate my power

« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2011 02:43:24 AM »

So I was busy crafting and Ovechtrick decided he wanted to help.  He got a little carried away with it though.

He coerced me to make him a blanket (his fave color is red) and he seemed a little concerned that there were holes in the blanket!  He later found out that as hot as it is here in Texas, you don't need anything more!

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011 02:46:51 AM by zigg13pra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2011 03:03:05 AM »

Oh wow! How did you make that??  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2011 03:11:54 AM »

Alfred arrived a few days ago and we have been having a great time together! A music concert for school, a 3rd of July party, baking, Gilmore Girls marathon and today he visited me at the office.

Here is Alfred with his gorgeous passport.

The cute picture on the box he arrived in.

Everything Alfred brought with him (minus drink bottle)!

His adorable drink bottle! My Mum looked and it and declared that he must get very thirsty when travelling!!!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011 03:12:50 AM by beckashell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HolaKitty

The nectar of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2011 05:20:05 AM »

Aww, Ovechtrick's blanket is lovely!

Yesterday we went to my sister-in-laws birthday party. She lives in a small city called Hartlepool, which is famously known as the city of monkey hangers because (I'll let Wiki do the talking), "During the Napoleonic wars, a French ship of the type chasse mare was wrecked off the coast of Hartlepool. The only survivor was a monkey, wearing a French uniform (allegedly)-(presumably to provide amusement for those on board the ship). On finding the monkey, some locals decided to hold an impromptu trial on the beach; since the monkey was unable to answer their questions, and many locals were unaware of what a Frenchman may look like, they concluded that the monkey was in fact a French spy. Just to make sure, the animal was thus sentenced to death and hanged from the mast of a fishing boat on the Headland."

Ricki in front of the art gallery which is a converted Victorian church...

And with the first mayor of West Harltepool, William Gray.

And finally, Ricki kindly helped me finish packing for our trip to the US.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it.

Blog: http://kaylascraftstall.blogspot.com/
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KaylasCraftStall
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kaylatab/
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2011 05:48:35 AM »

Right, time for Bubbles and me to do some serious updating. My sincerest apologies for the delay, but we've just come round from the Saturday party, and we're already going to the next. As I am typing this they are picking up the left-over drinks. Good, let get's going.

As I am aware that there's a time difference between Australia, first of all: it's now 14.39. Go!!

Bubbles arrived last week with some interesting extras. A small box of Vegemite, which I don't know, and, this is really strange, musk candy. I only heard of muysk being used in perfumes and shampoos, but musk candy is an entirely new concept. We're going to try it later this week, all together, and we'll let you know Wink.

On Tuesday, shortly after Bubbles arrived, I had my dance 'exam'. More an evaluation than a serious exam. That was the exact time for Mother Nature do decide on a huge thunder and lightnening show. Luckily (not for me, because I LOVE storms) the storm passed by, but not without showing us some great effects... The pics are not the best, my apologies.

This shows the colours much better. It was around 20.00 at the time... Normally still very bright in June, but not that particular day. You can see our church tower as well, oddly shaped.

While I was waiting for my turn, my friend brought me Cross Stitcher, my favourite magazine. She buys it for me, and this was the latest issue. Bubbles enjoyed it and wants me to make the windmills.

This is out teacher, writing down the verdicts. We hear our results tomorrow!

And this is my blue picture! I am lucky, with a blue Bubbles, but as I was wearing some blue socks that night Wink. Yep, my feet!

The day before the party, Bubbles enjoyed some Belgian fries with us. Mmmm, delicious! *and so unhealthy Tongue*

And last but not least, Bubbles with my mum, in her original wedding dress. Can you imagine she is only 53? The bouquet is an exact copy (minus the expensive lilllies) of the original wedding bouquet. And yep, that is our own garden!

I'm loving this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2011 07:13:44 AM »

His adorable drink bottle! My Mum looked and it and declared that he must get very thirsty when travelling!!!  Cheesy
Well, it IS quite a long trip! Cheesy But really, Alfred heard you were a Disney fan and wanted to bring that with him as a gift for you. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2011 12:46:54 PM »

Oh wow! How did you make that??  Huh

If you are referring to the blanket, I got a Hexagon shaped loom type thing at a garage sale a few weeks ago (for a quarter!) and it came with two sizes and a small square one.  They are really easy and fun to make.  This thing is from like the 70s which is really obvious by the pictures in the instruction booklet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bexster
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2011 01:33:32 PM »

A couple of photos from our weekend

We didnt get to see much of Cambridge as we were on a mission to find things for my friends up coming wedding

Here is Hayley in the bridal shop, can you spot her on the mirror flowers  Cheesy

and here outside the shopping centre in Cambridge, they had morris dancers

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 59 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Evil Within Edited in Japan
We Are Dragons In the Oculus Rift Epic Dragon
Infinity Runner - Oculus Rift Gameplay
4 Games You Should Finally Complete This Month
The Peashooter - War Thunder
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...