A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,539
Currently Running With Scissors:
592 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS 71 gallery  (Read 8568 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SciFunk
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2011 06:09:48 PM »

I would have no use for them, but that bundle of buttons makes me want to have a go at making some. They look like so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

miknessevie
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2011 09:48:46 AM »

I got mine!!  Two cute baby hats and a bag of felt bow tie noodles to boot!  One hat is a little pumpkin and the other is just the nicest blue.  Thanks so much.  These will be so great this fall and winter!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you'd like to swap for some good clean fun, pm me!  I make cold processed goats milk soap and shampoo bars.

www.wists.com/miknessevie
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2011 10:35:34 AM »

I got mine!!  Two cute baby hats and a bag of felt bow tie noodles to boot!  One hat is a little pumpkin and the other is just the nicest blue.  Thanks so much.  These will be so great this fall and winter!!

Cute cute but everyone would like to know who sent them....I love the lil pumpkin one I want one for Houston somewhat like that...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
SMLounsbury
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2011 02:41:52 PM »

Cute cute but everyone would like to know who sent them....I love the lil pumpkin one I want one for Houston somewhat like that...

Don't mean to double quote, but I sent them.  Smiley  Monica, let me know if you ever need anything crocheted. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Geek
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2011 03:05:03 PM »

This is going to be quite a long post, I finally figured out a way to upload photos straight from my phone as I haven't been able to get them onto my computer. I'll start with the most recent package I received.

I received a great package yesterday from Skittlebub.

First up were two crocheted newborn hats which I love Smiley I'll have to post action shots once bump makes an appearance.

Then there was an amazing bib, it's so cute and my Other half says it's his favourite thing I have for bump so far.

I also received from meganlorraine last week, yet another amazing package. I got really spoiled again Smiley

She made me a Kindle cover in the greatest owl fabric, I've wanted one of these forever and she did an amazing job on it. The pictures don't show the colour very well, it's a deep purple and bright blue IRL.

She also sent me a really cute notebook, some sewing patterns and some Sharpies! Smiley I really can't wait to make the apron, I've wanted a cute apron pattern for a long time so I think I'm going to treat myself to some nice fabric to make it.

I received 2 packages last month that I wasn't able to post pictures for, I managed to get some now though Smiley

A2K sent me some lounge pants (with a bump panel!) I love the fabric she used and these are the comfiest things ever. She was even kind enough to include some of the fabric so I can take the bump panel out for when I'm not pregnant anymore.

She also sent me a bunch of fabric scraps, the flowered ones are my favourite (and they're the biggest pieces Smiley ) If bumps a girl then I'm going to make something for her with those 2, if not then I'm going to make something cute for myself.

Lastly (but not leastly Smiley ) Redstar13 sent me a great supply package, she sent me a ton of the colours I need for my pokemon crossstitch and some great scrapbooking papers, you can't really tell in the photo but they're all bumpy.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011 03:06:51 PM by Geek - Reason: Wrong picture link » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2011 04:24:05 PM »

This just seems to have been the longest 2 weeks ever for shipping! I sent (or was sent) a few packages in late June and It seems to be taking forever for any of them to arrive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2011 05:50:51 PM »

This just seems to have been the longest 2 weeks ever for shipping! I sent (or was sent) a few packages in late June and It seems to be taking forever for any of them to arrive!

Fourth of July weekend - no mail on Sat or Mon. Slowed stuff down CRAZY bad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2011 05:38:25 PM »

I received from A2K on Saturday. It's pretty much the coolest thing ever!! She sent me a pile of zippers, two embroidery hoops (one got eaten by the dog prephotos...), a hot glue gun, 2 of Averia's notebooks (WOOOOO!) and the COOLEST notebook holder. It's patchwork with a lot of meaningful fabrics from my life (oh did I mention A2K is my mom? And pretty much the coolest mom ever?) and the inside is full of her custom Doodles which I find inspiring and I love them. I'm a lucky kid... with out further ado-

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2011 09:01:34 PM »

OOPS, I just realised that I posted this in the round 70 gallery  Embarrassed But it is such a great package that I feel no shame in posting it again!

Wow such good stuff, I love that A2K and Meganlorraine are related! Must be great fun to have a crafty family!

I got totally spoiled by Limeriot!!!! She claimed me for a patchwork themed embroidery hoop and this is what she came up with:

How cool is that. I'm a huge fan of simple, yet effective embroidery and I think this really ticks all the boxes. All the leaves on the tree are all tiny felt leaves, each individually attached. They can't be more than 2mm or so each! I love the different textures and patterns of the fabrics too. As ever, great work Limeriot, it will be a proud addition to my growing hoopla wall. I kow you said you had trouble with this hoop, but it is perfect, thankyou.

But as with Limeriots packages it isn't all about the main item, of course she spoiled me with extras!!!!!

Here is the whole lot - the hoop, 2 lovely fat quarters, and 3 mystery bags (which were tied up beautifully with ribon until my girls and I got our hands on them! Whats in the mystery bags I hear you ask...
One contained fabric, 5" squares and 2.5"x5" rectangles.

Another contained DMC embroidery threads:

And the final one contained a mini button collection  Grin:

Thank you so much Limeriot, I feel so spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2011 05:20:06 AM »

I received from our fearless leader, babalina58, this weekend after coming back from vacation. I think it goes without saying; my girls are in love with the barrettes!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kirk Johnson: What Are You Reading?
Sujata Massey: What Are You Reading?
Artist Anne Truitt on Her Work
A Conversation with Christina Lauren
Jamie Ford: Sadness of Seattle Sparked Writing Career
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...