A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,103
Currently Running With Scissors:
445 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS 71 gallery  (Read 9963 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kriSmith
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011 10:41:26 AM »

Well I just claimed you again. I'm pulling the polymer clay out this week, so I thought I could make some buttons out of that for you. So I could make you some beads to make zipper pulls with. I wish I knew how to make the wood buttons, but no go there. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
SMLounsbury
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011 10:58:44 AM »

Averia sent me the most wonderful art/sign for my home.  I loved the saying (because we are all a bunch of crazies in this home) and she put her own awesome spin on it.  I cannot begin to express just how much I love this! 

And she sent me some awesome Disney extras.  But what she didn't know was how much I appreciate the Burger King Disney glasses.  I had these when I was younger and they remind me of the weekend lunches at Burger King with my parents to get a new Disney glass.  Now I have them to share with my kids.  THAT is worth more than I can ever express.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011 11:03:01 AM »

I love that skeleton!  Such great packages all around.  I really love all the jewelry supplies too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011 01:28:22 PM »

So many fab packages!! everything looks wonderful Smiley

Ooohhh! I was excited to see my zipper pull on a completed project! Cool.

Your zipper pulls are awesome!  I have used quite a few of them!  You can send those to me anytime!  Cheesy

I must remember to add these to my list too, they look great! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011 05:12:07 AM »

And she sent me some awesome Disney extras.  But what she didn't know was how much I appreciate the Burger King Disney glasses.  I had these when I was younger and they remind me of the weekend lunches at Burger King with my parents to get a new Disney glass.  Now I have them to share with my kids.  THAT is worth more than I can ever express.

I'm glad you like them - I don't have any idea when they were bought. They might be from the same time as yours. My brother had been storing a ton of stuff here for years. He finally went through it all and decided he didn't need most of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2011 06:21:52 AM »

That is awesome!  I definitely appreciate your brother's purging efforts.  Olivia has claimed Snow White.  I believe Nicholas is still undecided if he is going to keep or give Aladdin to Harper. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011 09:33:03 PM »

I received a couple of awesome supply packages!!

From  Casey1201, she sent me a package for 70 and 71. For 71 it was for fabric! I LOVE fabric and she sent me some AWESOME fabric!!
She also sent some fabulous extras! Skull iron on and patch, some buttons (which are spectacular!!) and a few little charmy type things Cheesy

I also received some handspun yarn and some extra tea goodies from A2K! The tea smells AMAZING and the yarn is so beautiful!! it is simply awesome!

look at this yarn!! I have no idea what to use it for - i don't want to ruin the yarn with my mediocre crochet skills

and the stitching on the brown paper packaging was lovely! I may have to borrow that idea! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011 03:42:31 AM »

You should crochet that yarn immediately!  Cheesy  Did I tell you that it is a superwash merino?  I don't think I did!  Anyways, enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011 10:20:44 AM »

You should crochet that yarn immediately!  Cheesy  Did I tell you that it is a superwash merino?  I don't think I did!  Anyways, enjoy!

Yes you did - and I have no idea what that means! haha! I have never had such lovely yarn! I am not so patiently waiting to see if I got a job I interviewed for in Virginia (i have to wait until TUES OR WED!! I may not survive the weekend!) if so I will need more warm things. I was contemplating using this yarn for someone else, but I am so not going to! heehee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011 02:23:55 PM »

Yes you did - and I have no idea what that means! haha! I have never had such lovely yarn! I am not so patiently waiting to see if I got a job I interviewed for in Virginia (i have to wait until TUES OR WED!! I may not survive the weekend!) if so I will need more warm things. I was contemplating using this yarn for someone else, but I am so not going to! heehee

ha ha!  Good for you and good luck on the job!  I have been job hunting for 6 months . . . no fun.  Of course, this leaves lots of time for spinning and sewing and knitting and crocheting . . . Cheesy  If a yarn is labeled "superwash" that means it won't felt easily and can be put through a light wash in a washing machine (delicate cycle).  "Merino" is a kind of wool -- very soft and squishy!  Superwash items will shrink over time and heavy duty washing is out.  I hope you'll let me know what you make from your yarn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Secret to Smart Screenwriting
Derek Haas on What Makes Hollywood Nervous
The Importance of Creative Collaboration
How to Write Scripts in Hollywood
The State of American Screenwriting
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...