A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,213
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS 71 gallery  (Read 10404 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kriSmith
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011 10:41:26 AM »

Well I just claimed you again. I'm pulling the polymer clay out this week, so I thought I could make some buttons out of that for you. So I could make you some beads to make zipper pulls with. I wish I knew how to make the wood buttons, but no go there. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
SMLounsbury
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011 10:58:44 AM »

Averia sent me the most wonderful art/sign for my home.  I loved the saying (because we are all a bunch of crazies in this home) and she put her own awesome spin on it.  I cannot begin to express just how much I love this! 

And she sent me some awesome Disney extras.  But what she didn't know was how much I appreciate the Burger King Disney glasses.  I had these when I was younger and they remind me of the weekend lunches at Burger King with my parents to get a new Disney glass.  Now I have them to share with my kids.  THAT is worth more than I can ever express.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011 11:03:01 AM »

I love that skeleton!  Such great packages all around.  I really love all the jewelry supplies too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011 01:28:22 PM »

So many fab packages!! everything looks wonderful Smiley

Ooohhh! I was excited to see my zipper pull on a completed project! Cool.

Your zipper pulls are awesome!  I have used quite a few of them!  You can send those to me anytime!  Cheesy

I must remember to add these to my list too, they look great! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011 05:12:07 AM »

And she sent me some awesome Disney extras.  But what she didn't know was how much I appreciate the Burger King Disney glasses.  I had these when I was younger and they remind me of the weekend lunches at Burger King with my parents to get a new Disney glass.  Now I have them to share with my kids.  THAT is worth more than I can ever express.

I'm glad you like them - I don't have any idea when they were bought. They might be from the same time as yours. My brother had been storing a ton of stuff here for years. He finally went through it all and decided he didn't need most of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2011 06:21:52 AM »

That is awesome!  I definitely appreciate your brother's purging efforts.  Olivia has claimed Snow White.  I believe Nicholas is still undecided if he is going to keep or give Aladdin to Harper. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011 09:33:03 PM »

I received a couple of awesome supply packages!!

From  Casey1201, she sent me a package for 70 and 71. For 71 it was for fabric! I LOVE fabric and she sent me some AWESOME fabric!!
She also sent some fabulous extras! Skull iron on and patch, some buttons (which are spectacular!!) and a few little charmy type things Cheesy

I also received some handspun yarn and some extra tea goodies from A2K! The tea smells AMAZING and the yarn is so beautiful!! it is simply awesome!

look at this yarn!! I have no idea what to use it for - i don't want to ruin the yarn with my mediocre crochet skills

and the stitching on the brown paper packaging was lovely! I may have to borrow that idea! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011 03:42:31 AM »

You should crochet that yarn immediately!  Cheesy  Did I tell you that it is a superwash merino?  I don't think I did!  Anyways, enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011 10:20:44 AM »

You should crochet that yarn immediately!  Cheesy  Did I tell you that it is a superwash merino?  I don't think I did!  Anyways, enjoy!

Yes you did - and I have no idea what that means! haha! I have never had such lovely yarn! I am not so patiently waiting to see if I got a job I interviewed for in Virginia (i have to wait until TUES OR WED!! I may not survive the weekend!) if so I will need more warm things. I was contemplating using this yarn for someone else, but I am so not going to! heehee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011 02:23:55 PM »

Yes you did - and I have no idea what that means! haha! I have never had such lovely yarn! I am not so patiently waiting to see if I got a job I interviewed for in Virginia (i have to wait until TUES OR WED!! I may not survive the weekend!) if so I will need more warm things. I was contemplating using this yarn for someone else, but I am so not going to! heehee

ha ha!  Good for you and good luck on the job!  I have been job hunting for 6 months . . . no fun.  Of course, this leaves lots of time for spinning and sewing and knitting and crocheting . . . Cheesy  If a yarn is labeled "superwash" that means it won't felt easily and can be put through a light wash in a washing machine (delicate cycle).  "Merino" is a kind of wool -- very soft and squishy!  Superwash items will shrink over time and heavy duty washing is out.  I hope you'll let me know what you make from your yarn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
NYE Makeup Tutorial With MakeUpbyLilit
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Looks Of The Week
Easy Nail Tutorial With Celeb Manicurist Kimmie Kyees
DIY Candy Cane Bath Salts
3 Holiday Updos That Looks Amazing on Everyone
Latest Blog Articles
Keep Calm and Treat Mum
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...