A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,550
Currently Running With Scissors:
374 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Chunky Book Page Swap Gallery.  (Read 3539 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011 12:57:38 PM »

Stefanie - I found the other button after I took this pic. It hought 3 had fallen off during transit, but it was four.
Thanks so much.

Oh I can't believe the buttons fell off - I put an insane amount of glue on them. It was supposed to be 6 buttons alternating in colours. I do apologise - I'll know not to use that rubbishy glue again! Oh dear I hope my other page makes it there - it won't make any sense whatsoever if it falls apart.

No worries - I put them on alternating after I found the other one in the envie. It's great - so don't fret.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in mid September
Fall Dotee Swap -Visit the gallery!
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2011 06:18:48 PM »

Glad yours is fixed up Smiley I'm concerned about the other page - hopefully it fares better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
StickerChic87
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011 11:02:45 AM »

Mxer finally received the page I sent her-Im glad, I was getting worried it may have gotten lost in the mail! Anyways, she asked me to post a pic because unfortunately she lost her camera. I hope she finds it soon-not a fun thing to lose!

Ok, not the best pic because the natural light in my apt is not good at all. Her tail is made with mostly green sequins with a few brown ones to mix it up. Mxer wanted to frame her pages so thats why there isnt much detail at the edges, plus I wanted the mermaid to be the main focal point anyways. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

WiccadWitch
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011 05:57:38 PM »

I received an Incredible chunky page for my "Gothic castles" theme from LovelyMiss!!:) The background is sparkly blood red with a silver moon, the path is real crushed gravel and it has real stones, and, of course, the AWESOME skull beads!! Thank you so much, I love it!!

(I apologize for the poor quality picture, My husband dropped the better camera).

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011 06:33:47 PM by WiccadWitch » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Doodisgurl89
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011 06:35:01 PM »

I recieved my page(s) thats right, I got two versions, love them both even if Smmarrt wasnt satisfied!! <3

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap? PM me! I love WoW, Harvest Moon, and fantasy themed things.
LovelyMiss

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011 08:26:53 PM »

Mxer145 got the page I sent, but as mentioned, is without a camera.  I claimed her for "myths" (aliens building the pyramids).

The "stars" are glow in the dark embroidery floss, and the ground is real sand.  I came up with a very advanced technique called "stuff some fiber-fill under contact paper and slather it with glue" in order to give it dimension. Cheesy  I cut each of the little pyramid bricks individually, and the space ship is just felt around a flat marble, embellished, of course, with sparkle floss and silver brads (and a pilot, hehe).

And the back.  I couldn't use a flash because of glare, so sorry about the bad lighting.  :/  It's all Egyptian hieroglyphs.  The middle picture is of a real carving (minus the text I added) that is purported to be evidence in the "ancient alien" theory.  Smiley

So glad you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Doodisgurl89
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011 05:34:37 PM »

Love the pages! I hope mine gets to mxer soon! its been almost 2 weeks, not sure what is normal when it comes to Canadian post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap? PM me! I love WoW, Harvest Moon, and fantasy themed things.
LovelyMiss

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2011 11:50:58 PM »

According to the post man at my local PO, the average is about three weeks for things to be delivered in Canada when sending from the US.

Love the pages! I hope mine gets to mxer soon! its been almost 2 weeks, not sure what is normal when it comes to Canadian post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

miknessevie
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011 03:54:25 PM »

I am so lucky!  I got claimed by wiccadwitch for sea creatures and she drew one of my favorites, manatees!

We also did a personal page swap and I thought you all might just want to see what she made me for that.  Sheep!  Love them both. 

This was my first chunky page swap and I really had no idea what to do with my pages to make them chunky.  I wish I would have added more "chunk" to them now after seeing a page in person.  Hopefully there will be another chunky page swap!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you'd like to swap for some good clean fun, pm me!  I make cold processed goats milk soap and shampoo bars.

www.wists.com/miknessevie
miknessevie
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011 04:04:35 PM »

I got another page from mod35tbabe for my farm theme.  She made me Babe, the pig!  My kids love that movie (I do too) and my two year old walks around the house saying the quote she put on the back.  "Ba Ram Ewe, Ba Ram Ewe...."  The back of the page wouldn't photograph- too much glare.  Thanks so much!

The pink spot is Babe and the white are fluffy sheep.  My camera is having problems.  poo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you'd like to swap for some good clean fun, pm me!  I make cold processed goats milk soap and shampoo bars.

www.wists.com/miknessevie
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Flat Iron Black Hair
How to French Braid
How to Style Hair with Wax
How to Use a Hair Diffuser
How to Fishtail Braid
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...