A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
355 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Brothers Grimm Swap-SU June10-23 SO July 23  (Read 8597 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Subee
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2011 03:32:38 PM »

Because of my sick kitty, I got behind schedule. I should still make the deadline, but it will be a little close.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love nonsense - it wakes up the brain cells!

Prewitt Woods
https://www.facebook.com/PrewittWoods
aisy
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2011 06:53:24 PM »

It's gone rather silent, I hope everyone has been busy crafting away since it's only a week til sendouts. If you think you have to send late, just PM me to let me know, it shouldnt be a problem.
im gonna try to make the deadline but i may have to send a bit later. ill keep you posted though
THIS ROCKS   Logged

themuppet
Wants your tasty brainmeats.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2011 07:14:29 PM »

It's gone rather silent, I hope everyone has been busy crafting away since it's only a week til sendouts. If you think you have to send late, just PM me to let me know, it shouldnt be a problem.

I'm still hoping to mail on time!!  Cheesy  I'm so distracted by being sweaty.  Ugh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2011 01:24:37 AM »

It's so quiet because we are busy crafting! Wink

I'm on track to send on time. Though do we still have the option of being "on time" if we send on that friday or monday? I'm shooting for friday, but just wanted clarification in case something unexpected comes up.

I can't wait until the gallery really gets going. I'm so curious to see what everyone has been making.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tiffi_333
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2011 07:39:23 AM »

Yeah its because i accidently set the send date on the weekend and the post isnt open, so you can send on the monday if you need to...if anyone has to send a bit late its not really a big deal though their partner and i just need to know about it is all.

I know what you mean, this heat wave thats hit is lasting way too long. its hard to want to craft because i have to use to oven to do what i want and its already 40c here.

I hope your kitty is getting better Subee, it always makes me sad when i hear of a sick kitty
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011 07:47:45 AM by tiffi_333 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Subee
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2011 08:48:59 AM »

I hope your kitty is getting better Subee, it always makes me sad when i hear of a sick kitty

She's doing really well, thanks. We finished up the antibiotics on Sunday.

She is a mostly indoor kitty (getting to go out in the yard when we are out there). But she got out for the whole day about 6 weeks ago and got in a fight with another kitty. She weathered that fine, no real injury, but he bit her and that became infected.
The upside is that because of that we found out she has diabetes.I know that doesn't sound like an upside, but I doubt we would have found out otherwise. Anyway, infection is gone, and now on diabetic food, she is healthy and my 11 year old cat is acting like a kitten - so playful and happy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love nonsense - it wakes up the brain cells!

Prewitt Woods
https://www.facebook.com/PrewittWoods
desired constellation
fire eyed girl

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2011 12:42:29 PM »

I'm all done and packaged. I just need to finish another swap so I can take both packages to the PO together. Might be sending later today...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deliqueena
« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2011 07:18:29 AM »

Sent my package today! More expensive to post than I had thought though Undecided but I'm so excited to send it anyway  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
when_im_sixty4
Perpetually awkward

Craft Big, Dream Bigger!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2011 11:27:47 AM »

im gonna try to make the deadline but i may have to send a bit later. ill keep you posted though

Its okay with me if you send a bit later. I'm going to try for the deadline as well, but I'm realizing I just dont knit as fast as I thought I did. An extra day would be a blessing for my poor, tired hands.  Wink

As far as the house item you mentioned, you do what you feel is best! The husband might not totally appreciate sparkle, but that's what he gets for agreeing to let me decorate the rest of the house if I let him decorate his computer room!  Grin

Everything is complete except for my large item, which I'm working on every spare minute that I have (I've even been sneaking it in to work! lol). I'm looking forward to the gallery- it's going to be fantastic!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"[crafting] fills my days,
not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
aisy
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2011 11:33:57 AM »

ive opted to leave it not sparkly lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...