A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,853
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Consigning in Dayton?  (Read 1342 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littleweasel
« on: June 05, 2005 10:02:36 PM »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of any places to consign crafty good in or around Dayton??  Thanks Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy www.littleweasel.et sy.com
staralee
l'etoile

mmmm...koolaid yarn...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005 10:44:52 AM »

I've been wondering the very same thing!
On Smithville, near Wilmington Rd, there's a place call AllyCat and I've seen that they consign antiques and some jewelry...what do you make?
I'll be looking around for other places, let me know if you find anything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littleweasel
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005 02:50:58 PM »

I mostly make bags and felt covered goodies, like boxes and photobooks. Smiley  I'll keep looking too, and post if i see anything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy www.littleweasel.et sy.com
motleycruiser
Anitsocial Butterfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005 12:30:41 PM »

there is a store in West Carrollton on the corner of alex & 725. Its in the same plaza as the yellow rose club. Its called something cupboard.

And there is another in Troy that is like a big flea market but I cant remember the name off the top of my head. Its advertised on local tv channels sometimes if that helps
THIS ROCKS   Logged

waltripwoman
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007 12:30:18 PM »

The students of Project Outreach work on projects to help local stray animals at the Humane Society and SICSA.  On Saturday June 9th (rain date June 10th) we will be offering both a dog wash and blessing of the animals.  In the past, we have had many animals that simply came for the blessing, those ranging from young to old, healthy to very ill.  Other dogs came to be groomed and washed.  Students from CHS brushed, washed, dried, and re-brushed dogs in exchange for a donation to the shelter. 

In addition to events for the animals, we will have activities for kids, food, and live entertainment.  SICSA is also working to have some dogs on site and pictures of animals ready for adoption.  We hope that this carnival atmosphere helps bring awareness to the community. 

We invite you to come and set up a booth to sell your crafts.  

There is NO cost to you for participation in this event!  We really want to help create a family oriented atmosphere, and your presence would help to achieve that end.  We cannot provide any materials such as tables, chairs or a tent, but you are welcome to set up your artwork, hand out business cards, and sell items.  You will have a captive audience of animal lovers for the afternoon.

For planning purposes, we would need to know about your participation June 1st so that we can continue efforts to prepare for the event.  The Dog Wash opens at noon and closes at 4:00 PM.  You are welcome to arrive and begin setting up as early as 10:00 AM.

Centerville High School Contact: Jeri Neidhard

jeri.neidhard@centerville.k12.oh.us

Teacher and Advisor for Project Outreach
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Illustrate a Cartoon House
How to Sketch Snoopy
How to Sketch Hello Kitty
How to Sketch Quagmire
How to Sketch a Cartoon Man
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...