Swap name: Going to the Chapel
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: suzyscissors
Sign-up date range: June 9, 2011 – July 8, 2011
Date to send item by: August 8, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Here comes the bride…. All dressed in white… It’s time to start crafting!!
Whether you’ve already taken the plunge, are in the midst of planning your big day, or just dreaming about it, let’s make some wedding-related goodies!!! This will be a fantastic four point swap
For those of you who may not know what points are:
Small item = 1 point
Medium item = 2 points
Large item = 3 points
Large = 3 or more hours
Medium = 2 or more hours
Small = 2 or less hours
Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewellery with four to five items, a purse
Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Large = $30 or more
Medium = $10-$30 dollars
Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Going to the Chapel Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Allergens in your home?
Are you happily married, getting ready for your walk down the aisle, on the road to betrothed, or still searching for Mr/Ms. Right?
What would you most like to receive?
Anything that would totally suck to receive or you have too much of already?
Is there a certain season or elements to keep in mind?
Any overall theme to the big event?
Classic, modern, or some other style?
Anything else that your partner may need to know that I completely spaced to put on the questionnaire?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:suzyscissors
< > princessacademywewilltaketothesea
< > elliot_anneskittlebub
< > How LovelyMsJamieLeigh
< > WnaBKaetale0059
**Three way swap partnering**megstar
< > pinkmichk