A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,102
Currently Running With Scissors:
412 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Let me make your craft 3 gallery  (Read 12850 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

JazzyBee
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2005 08:02:36 AM »

i know tabatha did never seem like someone who would flake for no reason at all. She had mentioned that jenmparrot and her are extremely good freinds, and that jen's son was ill. I only pray for everyone's safety. whatever i sent is not that imp to me now. i just hope everyone's fine.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
sedrasmom
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2005 02:17:11 PM »

Family is important - and so is keeping your word. I hope everything's ok with them, and that they follow through with their committment.

Monica
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005 06:28:10 PM by sedrasmom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2005 02:22:17 PM »

Sedrasmom, I appreciate your comment. I have a daughter and she is my number one, I also know that I would communicate if something came up because I do honor my commitments. I was beginning to think I was evil for feeling that way but I know your a mom too and it just  made me feel better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
sedrasmom
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2005 06:29:47 PM »

Sedrasmom, I appreciate your comment. I have a daughter and she is my number one, I also know that I would communicate if something came up because I do honor my commitments. I was beginning to think I was evil for feeling that way but I know your a mom too and it just  made me feel better.

My philosophy is - you can't be a good mom if you're not being a good example.

Monica
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2005 03:35:19 PM »

Speaking of not getting a hold of people - has anyone heard from jadey_mcshadey lately? I was just wondering 'cause she hasn't answered whether she's gotten what I sent her for the Discworld swap, even though I've seen her "last active" status to be far more recent than the time I PM'd. The PM-system broke for me once before, so it could just be coincidences, that's why I'm asking. I'm a very paranoid person.  Roll Eyes

jadey has been ill and doesn't check her messages everyday like some of us craftster-obsessed people. She sometimes takes a bit to reply, but she is still very reliable, I wouldn't worry about it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2005 04:19:40 PM »

Speaking of not getting a hold of people - has anyone heard from jadey_mcshadey lately? I was just wondering 'cause she hasn't answered whether she's gotten what I sent her for the Discworld swap, even though I've seen her "last active" status to be far more recent than the time I PM'd. The PM-system broke for me once before, so it could just be coincidences, that's why I'm asking. I'm a very paranoid person.  Roll Eyes

jadey has been ill and doesn't check her messages everyday like some of us craftster-obsessed people. She sometimes takes a bit to reply, but she is still very reliable, I wouldn't worry about it.

Don't all people spend their entire days just waiting for something to pop up under "new replies to your posts"? Grin
Thanks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
ILiveForJesus
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2005 04:25:52 PM »

i do!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I spend every second of the day on this website!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2005 04:37:36 PM »

My job has become EXTREMELY boring due t omy bosses personal life so thats what I do. At least I get paid well to sit around on craftster Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2005 04:39:31 PM »

My job has become EXTREMELY boring due t omy bosses personal life so thats what I do. At least I get paid well to sit around on craftster Grin

Hehe I wish I knew about craftster during the period of my life when I had that kind of job... Grin
Now I sit at home all day doing this, and I don't get paid for doing it! *outraged*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
ParanoidEv
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2005 07:05:36 AM »

Sneak peek of stuff I made for Melladh...  Grin

And I love your quote   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put your hay on the ground and your sexy legs in the air! You have the right to remain wheeking for pellets!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Designers in the Beauty Business at NYFW
Fresh DIY Beauty Scrub Recipe from LUSH
Lipstick Does More Than You Think
Easy Nail Art Tutorial
Night Out Eye Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...