A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,595
Currently Running With Scissors:
770 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 14 (Sendouts September 19)  (Read 36957 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

skittlebub
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #440 on: July 25, 2011 04:18:51 PM »

Poor Miss Terry has had to put up with a house full of sickies for going on day 5. The baby was sick for his 1st birthday on Friday and we've all been sick since (it's now Tuesday) the only one who wasn't was Miss 3 but she's starting to get it now. I'm hoping I have time to upload some picture today or tomorrow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: July 26, 2011 03:35:16 AM »

I've been trying to check in regularly, but I'm not sure I have been.  I'll pay closer attention from now on.
Still hauling Bogart around with me, but lately I haven't been doing much because the weather is still quite smolderingly hot.  Going to a Death Cab for Cutie Concert Thursday though.  I'm sure Bogart will love it!
I don't think it's been a week since I've checked in, but maybe it has. So, here I am, checking in. I'm dying to go up to Sedona since we usually go there in the summer to escape the heat, but they've been really hot too, so there's been no point in doing that drive. Hopefully within a couple weeks we'll get there. I'm thinking I'll take Pamela to the park this week just to get out of the house for a little bit.

Don't worry ladies! We've been hearing from you every week!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: July 26, 2011 05:48:16 AM »

I'm sure he will Kwality ^_^ And it's been oh so hot here too. We've not been down from near 100 for about a week, so outside isn't much of an option. Yesterday was a relief as we had some storms roll through so it was closer to 90. We headed out to a water park nearby as we were scouting it out for my sons b-day party this weekend. Penelope and I hung out in the shade while the boys played in the water.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #443 on: July 26, 2011 06:43:20 AM »

America, send some of that hot weather our way, pretty please... From the 9th, wehn we left for Italy, till now, Europe has seen nothing but rain and cold temperatures. Today we sweat under a temp of 16C. That's something like 60F, and that at the end of July. Depressing, really. Grey, lots of clouds, the occassional shower and so many unhappy people. *sigh*
Oh well. We're still planning a trip to the seaside next week, so I'll have some serious beach pics of Bubbles Tongue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: July 26, 2011 12:43:45 PM »

Oops, missed a check in!

Milford and I had a blast at Sia, and he also got to eat at the Bad Waitress- a great place by my school/new apartment.

I took him to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts the next day to show him my favorite works there, and we got lots of great photos with all the art!! He also picked out something cute from the gift shop to take home

I work tonight, but we're thinking of doing some baking (we have buttermilk we need to use up!) and I'm sure there will be some photo ops there, assuming Milford is in the mood to help!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
lacey0828
« Reply #445 on: July 26, 2011 05:20:36 PM »

I have to admit...I'm happy to see everyone stuck in this miserable hot weather. I hate the summers in Arizona so bad that it was comforting to know it wouldn't be much different if I went somewhere else. Then again, knowing it would last only a few days would be amazing. Only 3 more months of the nasty heat here...ick!

I will be sitting down with my husband this week and we WILL figure out fun things we can do with the remaining time (Pamela is a little sick of going to work, totally understandable, I hate going to that place too).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missiejean
Just another crafter in this crazy world.

...don't dream it, be it.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #446 on: July 26, 2011 07:48:02 PM »

I have to admit...I'm happy to see everyone stuck in this miserable hot weather. I hate the summers in Arizona so bad that it was comforting to know it wouldn't be much different if I went somewhere else. Then again, knowing it would last only a few days would be amazing. Only 3 more months of the nasty heat here...ick!

I will be sitting down with my husband this week and we WILL figure out fun things we can do with the remaining time (Pamela is a little sick of going to work, totally understandable, I hate going to that place too).
I will have you know that the heat last week SUCKED!!! haha but Tawd did say it reminded him of home... so I felt a little better about it  Cheesy
Tawd joined me when my hubby and his band had their first THREE shows (in two days, nuts right...?) The hubby even let Tawd get in on the action and sit on top of his guitar head during the whole last show. Everyone loved him, but only got two pictures, as my camera died  Angry Will post soon!
(Also put Tawd to work today in the kitchen, CLEANING  Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...I love my husband, he gets out of my way, and lets me craft.

*INTERESTED IN PERSONAL SWAPS!!*
Bexster
« Reply #447 on: July 27, 2011 01:20:20 AM »

The illuminarium we went to was awesome!  Also Hayley got to visit our city cathedral yesterday, will pop some photos in the gallery  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #448 on: July 27, 2011 05:26:06 AM »

The illuminarium we went to was awesome!  Also Hayley got to visit our city cathedral yesterday, will pop some photos in the gallery  Smiley

Ooh can't wait to see photos! That youtube video you posted looked so amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #449 on: July 27, 2011 05:50:16 AM »

I'm sure he will Kwality ^_^ And it's been oh so hot here too. We've not been down from near 100 for about a week, so outside isn't much of an option. Yesterday was a relief as we had some storms roll through so it was closer to 90. We headed out to a water park nearby as we were scouting it out for my sons b-day party this weekend. Penelope and I hung out in the shade while the boys played in the water.
Yeah, it was 90 here a few days ago and we were all talking about how cool it was. Smiley  It's been a lot more tolerable lately.  I'm hoping on getting out and doing more this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Most Over-the-Top Brownie Recipe
How to Make Caramel and Pecan Crepes
How to Make Italian Hazelnut Semifreddo
Creativity in the Kitchen: Root Beer Float Cookies
How to Make Cinco De Mayo Taco Cookies
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...