A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 306,080
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 14 (Sendouts September 19)  (Read 65080 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: July 30, 2011 03:44:28 PM »

We got to go see Willy Wonka {the Gene Wilder one} at Movies in the Park, and there was a guy who owns a candy shop (and kind of looks like Wilder) there dressed up. ^_^

Yesterday and today have been nuts because we had a break in. They smashed in our front door window and then came in. Thankfully our alarm and dogs barking scared them off. So it's been cleaning and replacing things since then. I'm just glad it was only a door.

We had hoped to get some great fun shots at the water park today, but we got rained out. Oh well, sleepovers are just as much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
Willowe
« Reply #461 on: July 30, 2011 06:54:16 PM »

Checking in. Smiley Just got back from New Brunswick, and Pins and I had a blast. Don't have too many pictures due to the strict no-electronics rule for most of Canon Envirothon, but I do have one or two that I'll post later. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: July 30, 2011 11:20:27 PM »

Icebox and I are doing dandy. Hope to make this week more exciting for both him and I. Last week I missed out on a lot of events because I had lots of beyond important paperwork I had to get done and sent. But he did help me out on working on a crafted souvenir  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #463 on: July 31, 2011 04:42:07 AM »

Just checking in, I've been super busy around here...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theatreorchid
Craftssassin

Just kill him with your awesome.

« Reply #464 on: July 31, 2011 02:08:30 PM »

Checking in!  Spectrum got introduced to the town where my husband and I grew up...he saw cows, and trees, and people swimming in the river right next to the sewage treatment plant...(ewwwwwwwwww).  Fun times. Smiley  Still using library internet though and of course I never remember to put pics on the laptop before I get here...*sigh*  Hopefully next week. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NatACT
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My little man - wrapped in mummy's craft :D

« Reply #465 on: July 31, 2011 03:50:32 PM »

mini check in - August is shaping up CRAZY... so I'll be doing a lot of mini check in's rather then on big check in and forgetting things, lol...

This weekend (which I had planned to be a craft weekend, to relax) turned into a crazy run around like headless chickens weekend.

We got a phone call from my husband's mum, who wanted to 'catch up' over the weekend, to have a day out with grandma (my husband's grandma, my kiddies great grandma) only they live 4 hours away, so we agreed to meet in the middle - Cowra.

So Ellie got to experience a real country town, laid back local's and real "Pub Gub".

Next weekend is the Lego Expo, The weekend after that is the Craft Fair.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Up for a Personal Swap?

Send me an email Cheesy
Lilibet
Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2011 12:33:56 AM »

Oho, that sounds great Nat! Can't wait to see some pictures. I'm about to leave for the Belgian seaside, for about 10 days. Very much looking forward to it, especially this week, because the weather if finally getting a bit (just a bit, alas) better. But I'm so going for a swim! I don't have to warn anyone that I'm leaving, because I'll have Internet access there, of my old laptop is willing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
kwality570

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2011 05:41:12 AM »

We got to go see Willy Wonka {the Gene Wilder one} at Movies in the Park, and there was a guy who owns a candy shop (and kind of looks like Wilder) there dressed up. ^_^

Yesterday and today have been nuts because we had a break in. They smashed in our front door window and then came in. Thankfully our alarm and dogs barking scared them off. So it's been cleaning and replacing things since then. I'm just glad it was only a door.

We had hoped to get some great fun shots at the water park today, but we got rained out. Oh well, sleepovers are just as much fun!

OMG!  That is so scary about the attempted break-in.  Glad everyone is okay! 
I wish my town had Movies in the Park!  Sounds like so much fun.
Bogart and I had a great time at the concert last week.  I'll get photos posted tonight.  The theater was the most beautiful building I'd seen in a while.  I tried to get some photos, but they never quite do enough justice. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 01, 2011 05:42:29 AM »

Next weekend is the Lego Expo, The weekend after that is the Craft Fair.

LEGO EXPO!!! I'm so jealous!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilibet
Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #469 on: August 01, 2011 10:19:54 AM »

Lego is okay, we are Playmobil people Tongue. My brother and sister collect all sorts of special boxes. I like the craft fair better Wink.

Btw, first Craftster post from the Belgian coast *wave*
The weather is great, we have a seaview and currently, with the window open wide, I can hear the sea. I LOVE it here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
July 27, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Making Pom Poms
Your Dog Oughta Be In Pictures

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...