A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,151
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fridge Magnet Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 4685 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xTroublex
Dharma bum

Fly or fall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011 09:53:14 PM »

I just wanted to let you guys know that I received from aheartofglass.  My camera's packed up for my trip to my sister's wedding, so I will post pictures when I return.  They all arrived safely though, and I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Annchen
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2011 12:57:59 AM »

Magnetic potholders? That's genious Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
miknessevie
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2011 09:44:15 AM »

I got mine from Gozer!!  We traded two extra magnets as well as an atc and other extra.  Mine are hand painted little animals!  I love them.  I smile every time I walk past my fridge.  Thought you all might like to see her wonderful bunny atc and forest animal pouch she made too.  Thanks so much I just love everything.  -Oh I had really wanted one of those pendant things to make something with. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you'd like to swap for some good clean fun, pm me!  I make cold processed goats milk soap and shampoo bars.

www.wists.com/miknessevie
jmiller614
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2011 08:42:07 AM »

I received from Zephyr!

I opened what seemed to be a large yellow, sparkly circle with a magnet on the back and thought, hmmmm, interesting. Then I pulled out a red circle. Then a blue. And by that time I had figured it out - planets! How creative and right with my love of astronomy! The only problem now is I am obsessed with keeping them in the right order, no matter what I hang up with them.

And a really cool idea, which I am definitely using in the future (thank you so much) is a picture used as a dry erase board. A really cool idea!

Thanks so much Zephyr! I never would have thought of these ideas and I love the creativity!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011 08:48:20 AM by jmiller614 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2011 03:35:47 PM »

So many great magnets in this gallery!  I'm just passing by and had to take a looksy!  My fridge only has a couple magnets and would totally benefit from this swap.  I will have to keep my eyes open for the next round!  Great job on all the magnets!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
meowari
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2011 05:40:16 PM »

I received from dontdresslikeapril the other day!

Group shot:

My two favourites:

Thank you so much, dontdresslikeapril, I love them all! (And if you have better pictures, please post them- my picture taking mojo is gone  Embarrassed )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shdwstrm
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2011 07:09:33 PM »

I got my package from erinrosemary!!!

I LOVE it!!!

Here's a group shot

First we have a crafting magnet with a beautiful quote

Next is a steampunk birdhouse.  Sadly, it suffered a bit of damage in the post, but no worries, I can fix it as good as new

Next is a Japanese themed magnet.  I'm OBSESSED with anything Japanese

And lastly is an AMAZING pirate map magnet!!  I love all the little details on this!!!

Thank you again erinrosemary for an AWESOME swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Gal
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2011 04:50:59 PM »

I have received from both of my partners today and I'm hoping to get pics up very very soon!!! I LOVE 'EM ALL!!!!!!!!

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Butterfly

Everythin's shiny Cap'n

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2011 06:05:52 PM »

I aplogize for how long it has taken me to get pics up. Without further delay here they are:

Here is my awesome package from zephyr. The words are parts of catch phrases from Dr Who, I like peacocks, and the three clay bits are from a game called Portal which my hubby loves. He has taken the to work where he is surrounded by other geeks and gets lots of comments on the magnets.

The other great set of magnets I received are from dontdresslikeapril. My favorite is the drawing of a shadow vessel in hyper space (it's from the oldish tv series Babylon 5) My sons' favorite magnet is the one with the Tardis. I think that the triangle with yellow and green stripes and a brown star is a reference to the browncoats of firefly..

Thanks to both my partners for wonderful packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2011 10:33:52 AM »

Sry Ladies for the delay.... I ended up getting BOTH packages on the same day so I will post ALL of 'em into one!!!!

First up from microjivvy,
I have a really cool sugar skulls set with a store bought one!!!

I really love the paper texture in these!!! Thank you microjivvy!!! I love it...A LOT!!!!

and Secondly from AMIFRIENDS, I got spoiled!! Holy cow spoiled. I really think I needed to sent out more to her!!! We decided to 6 for each other with a store bought from where we live. Me in Canada and she's from Mexico!!! Well this sneaky little hot pepper went and made me a few things from my wist!!! crazy I tell ya!!! lol here they all are......

From my wist a Jack stocking!!!!!!!! (with some postcards)

plus another extra...a Cheshire cat pencil topper (this gal is very creative!!!!!)

There was also a green ribbon bracelet BUT my one cat decided that it now belongs to her and hide it on me b4 I could take the pictures!!! LOL

Thank you soooooooooo much AMIFRIENDS!!! This was outrageous!!! I love it!!!

Both of my partners were amazing and fun to chat with. This swap was awesome and I had a blast!!!

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Crystal Clay and Swarovski Chatons
How to Make Chain Mail Jewellery
How to Find a Jewelry Making Class
How to Choose Jewelry Making Supplies
How to Choose Jewelry Making Tools
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...