GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=382871.0Sign-ups now closed
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jonnamarco
Co-Organizer: none as of yet
Sign-up date range: June 5th - June 12th, or until full
Date to send item by: June 27
Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Yes, USA only
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- Participant lives in the United States:
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Yes
Details of swap: flat rate box June 2011 swap
This is a swap where you will fill a USPS flat rate box (either small or medium) with supplies, trinkets and baubles (glass, plastic, wood, cardboard/paper, metal, fabric, whatever your heart desires) you think your partner will love. The more creative the better! There is no requirment to craft any items, but you and your partner can decide to craft items for each other if you want. Requirements are as follows:
1. Fill a flat rate box, either small or medium, with items that you think your partner will like and mail with DC. Easy-peasy!
Small Flat rate box galleries:
ROUND 3 GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374761.0
ROUND 1 GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327636.0
ROUND 2 GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=350546.0
Other Flat rate box galleries:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346961.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333671.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=312280.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=287258.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=267722.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=261270.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: flat rate box June 2011 swap
Your real name:
Mailing address as it should appear on the package:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (yes/no):
What size of container would you like to send?
Small or medium?
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
What crafts do you do?
Do you have a website, wist, etc?
List at least 5 of your most favorite things in the universe:
Is there anything that you would absolutely love to see in your container?
Please list anything you would prefer NOT to receive (includes allergies, religious symbol preferences, etc.):
Do you have any allergens in your home? (dogs, cats, cigarette smoke):
Anything else you want your partner to know:
NOTE: By signing up for this swap, you agree to get a DC number as per Craftster rules (or a receipt for international mailing) and PM it to the organizer and your partner.
You also agree to maintain good communication within the thread and with your partner at least once a week This is a really fun swap where the more chatter the better!
Please no flaking...it isn't fun for anyone!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.