A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft my favorite quote swap gallery  (Read 7584 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sarabunny

Addicted to Swapping

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011 11:31:58 AM »

Well, my partner's package was delivered back in June, but she hasn't been home to see it yet due to family issues. I don't want to bug her anymore about the package, but I do want to get feedback so I can clear up a swap space. I hope that's okay, MissieJean!

Anyway, here's what I sent.

One of the themes my partner liked was birds and she didn't want wall art, so I made her this centerpiece. The quote on the scroll reads "To be fully alive, fully human, and completely awake is to be continually thrown out of the nest."

She also likes butterflies and gardening, so I made her this gardening apron. I abbreviated the quote, but the full one is "We're all stumbling towards the light with varying degrees of grace at any given moment."

And finally, she has just taken up beekeeping, so I got her these little herb pots and put bees and a Dave Matthews Band quote on them. The quote is "I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"

I also put in a garden stake, but I didn't get a picture of it. I didn't make it though - it was an extra.

Anyway, I hope she liked it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Butweed
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2011 11:52:29 AM »

I have received a week ago but my internet (and phone) were compleatly dead. i dont know how long it will stay connected now but i will try to upload photos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2011 01:11:28 PM »

I received from FinchyMcFincherton A while ago but was out of town. But it was an AWESOME package.

Winnie the Pooh box (He's my FAVORITE)with a quote from the song House on Pooh Corner "You'd be surprised theres so much to be done. Count all the bees in the hive. Chase all the clouds from the sky"

And a supercutecuff with the Dr. Seuss Quote "We're all a little weird and lifes a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Thank you so much! I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
FinchyMcFincherton
Eff-Emm-Eff

Keep Calm and Carry Yarn

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2011 02:25:57 PM »

I'm glad to see it survived! I was pretty proud of the cuff, because it was my first one, and I made the word art myself! I actually felt a little insecure about what I sent after I saw your package, so I'm happy you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cabaute
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2011 05:50:41 PM »

I just returned from TX over the weekend and was so excited to get my awesome package from Sarabunny.  My very favorite item (bird in the nest) is hanging out in the bookshelf behind me right now, and the awesome sun pick is hanging out with my chives in a pot on the back porch at this very moment.  Sadly, only one of the pots survived the trip intact - "you lean on me" - it seems appropriate given the health issues my family is undergoing right now; it will be a lasting reminder of being there for them. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
sarabunny

Addicted to Swapping

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2011 06:01:26 PM »

Ah, I'm sorry the pots broke! At least the bird got there safely Smiley Glad you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2011 08:19:45 PM »

Sarabunny, that was a cool package you sent! The apron is beautiful and the bird is such a fun take on her quote.

I think that Dr. Suess cuff is amazingly wonderful! It sure made me smile.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilak Tygress
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2011 09:19:29 PM »

silentblair, tracking your package to me, it's going back the wrong way!  It may be heading back to you.  Everyone should get to see all your crafty wonderfulness, so if you took pictures before you sent and show them off, you should!! I'll promise no to look!  Ok, I promise to tell you I didn't look!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2011 08:33:14 AM »

silentblair, tracking your package to me, it's going back the wrong way!  It may be heading back to you.  Everyone should get to see all your crafty wonderfulness, so if you took pictures before you sent and show them off, you should!! I'll promise no to look!  Ok, I promise to tell you I didn't look!

Did you mean someone else? But that's a bummer that the package is being a big boomerang!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Butweed
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2011 10:08:34 AM »

Here is what I received from lilyella

My fav item is this embroidered wall hanging with a tick quote,

Close up of the quote

This is perfect Cheesy i have a purple bedroom and have a boring blank spot just for this

I also received a cute bracelet which i have been trying to upload a Photo but it just wont upload.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Richard Blais’ 10-Minute Chicken Dinner
Sautéed Collard Greens Recipe
How to Make a Beautiful Bouquet of Chocolate Bacon Roses
How To Make Chili With A Chocolate Twist
How To Make A Valentine’s Day Dinner With Aphrodisiacs
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...