If anyone knows of crafting groups in El Paso, let me know! I know there are some at Sew What's New and the libraries, but I want something more young and social.
I'm looking to start a social group for women who:
1) Enjoy expressing themselves through creativity.
2) Enjoy exploring, learning and sharing ideas.
3) Enjoy socializing with other women and are looking to meet new people.
Interests and Hobbies:
- DIY Home Decor
- Knitting / Crocheting
- Variety of Arts & Crafts
- Refurbishing "trash" to "treasures"
- Drawing / Sketching
- Cooking / Baking
- Meeting at a public place to start off with in order to get to know each other and discuss ideas of where we want to take this group and all of the current interests.
- Further meetings at homes, public places, parks, places of business...all depends on the day/idea.
- Having a great time!
- Not spending a lot of money by finding creative ways to do what we love.
I'm just testing the waters, so it may start very small.
I've found a lot of El Paso's CL ads to be scam, fraud or creepy; so email with a brief description of your hobbies and what you want to get out of this group.
Facebook, chats, emails and photos will follow in order to protect us all.
I look forward to meeting you!