-my name is jo, and this is my first swap! i turned 28 on the 13th of june, but i try my best to celebrate as long as possible.
-i live in a small town in illinois that is right across the mississippi river from st louis, where i've lived since i was 5. my husband and i just bought our first home over christmas, and i am having a blasty blast turning it into our home.
-we have 2 kiddos - a 7y/o girl and a freshly 1y/o boy (he's a june birthday, too!).
-i love colors, the brighter the better. i took a survey one time to determine my decorating style and it called me "funky eclectic", but good luck figuring that one out.
-i have a wish list on my blog that kinda tells you about my style, etc: http://josasser.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-favorite-things-up-for-some-swap.html
-my wist: http://wists.com/
-my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/josasser/
-please, no jewelry, puffy paint, loose glitter, or animal hair.
my wish list . . .
- hooplas. my hoopla wall has a color scheme of red/aqua/lime green and all 8 inches, so a hoopla made with primarily those colors in any of the following themes: sugar skulls, bunnies, peacock/peacock feathers, catholic insignia (ask or check my blog link above for details), ninjas, cupcakes, coo coo clocks, birdies + the word "tweet", mustaches, or anything inspired by my wists or pinterests (remember - red/aqua/lime green!)
- feltidermy - a huge wish of mine. desperately seeking a feltidermy yeti, lock ness monster, unicorn, snipe, and dragon.
- throw pillows or throw pillow covers for standard shape forms. must be colorful and fun. see my links for a couple ideas
- a wooden growth chart to hang in my kitchen
- scrappy fabric coil bowl in aqua/red/lime green
- a super cool and fun yarn wreath for my front door
- artistic family portraits. these are a collection i've been working on. i have a wall of photos, but i mix in pieces of art of my family in with it: caricatures, silhouettes, etc. if there is an art form that you do well and think would work with this i would love to discuss.
- wearables: an apron in reds/aquas/lime green, colorful t-shirts (no crew neck, ask for size, purple/green/orange/aquas are awesome!) with any theme mentioned above or on my links
craft supplies . . .
-tree branch buttons
-felting wool, dyed or undyed
-photo frames, especially ornate, any size
extras . . .
-mini birthday present for my baby boy (he loves puppets, anything foxes, wears 12-18mo stuff, does a trick where he laughs like count von count from sesame street - it's hilarious!)