A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Essential oils such as lavender will get that rotting flesh smell out of your carpet and freshen the air, too!
Total Members: 308,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Digital Photography unicorn zombie apocalypse chainswarm  (Read 3339 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Arryl
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011 08:31:14 PM »

Wow!  The pictures are looking great so far!  I can't wait to see what else gets posted.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

keeperrox
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011 08:53:18 PM »

I received from keeperrox! Unfortunately the glass broke before it got to me and the picture got a little scratched from the broken glass but it's still beautiful! Thank you keeperrox!

Oh no! I'm so sorry!!!  I can get another picture printed and send it to you if you'd like.

ETA:  I received from Meggy Doodle, too, but my camera batteries died from all the picture taking.  I just received the new, rechargeable ones today, so I'll be taking picture of the lovely frame/picture I received tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011 08:55:56 PM by keeperrox » THIS ROCKS   Logged
h-chan

<3 Xia Junsu (duck butt) <3

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011 12:08:51 AM »

Great job 'Rox!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eu Kyang Kyang!!!

http://www.wists.com/h-chan
Harvey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011 02:55:29 AM »

Photos and frames are looking good. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011 12:51:36 PM »

I received from keeperrox! Unfortunately the glass broke before it got to me and the picture got a little scratched from the broken glass but it's still beautiful! Thank you keeperrox!

Oh no! I'm so sorry!!!  I can get another picture printed and send it to you if you'd like.

ETA:  I received from Meggy Doodle, too, but my camera batteries died from all the picture taking.  I just received the new, rechargeable ones today, so I'll be taking picture of the lovely frame/picture I received tomorrow.

Oh no you don't have to do that! I appreciate it though! It's just a little scratched up in the corner, barely noticable Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
keeperrox
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011 02:08:34 PM »

As promised, here's the picture I received from Meggy Doodle.  The frame is painted a light brown and gold, and the image is the sun poking through the trees.

This unicorn zombie apocalypse was great fun... it got me using my camera again and I thought it was super low pressure (although I'm really bummed that MD's frame got broken and the picture got scratched).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BeccaJaneStClair
Follow the Butterflies....

I'd rather swing on the moon than a star.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011 04:35:53 AM »

Very nice! 

This morning I had a knock from ParcelForce. I thought maybe it was my unicorn zombie apocalypse, but turns out it was a package from my mom. not that I'm upset to receive a package from her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(formerly AnnaOnTheMoon)

http://blog.beccajanestclair.com ~ http://annaonthemoon.livejournal.com ~  http://www.wists.com/annaonthemoon  ~ http://pinterest.com/annaonthemoon
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011 01:40:34 AM »

I got home today to find a surprise on my porch, two packages. One was my wonderful package from h-chan (Thank you so much). The other was my parcel to lindzty. It had been damaged so that the the to address could not be read. The contents is fine. I will be resending tomorrow. Sorry lindzty, I hope it gets there this time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

h-chan

<3 Xia Junsu (duck butt) <3

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011 06:49:42 PM »

I wanted this to be a low pressure unicorn zombie apocalypse and I'm glad it turned out that way. I figured if there were too many requirements and stipulations, no one would get of their butt and go try out their camera XD I work in a photo lab and there's nothing worse than people that buy a new camera and don't bother to read the manual or even attempt to figure it out themselves. They expect me to know/show them everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eu Kyang Kyang!!!

http://www.wists.com/h-chan
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011 01:23:26 AM »

Sorry it has taken me so long to post these photos. h-chan sent me a really cute frame and picture and some really gorgeous photos on a CD, mostly of Yosemite.

First the photo in its frame. I eat the way that the frame carries on the theme of the photo.

A really pretty flower.

eat the way you get the contrast between the foaming water and the still, and the way you can see the rocks through the water.

A fantastic picture of a waterfall in Yosemite. One of my favourites. My daughter has always wanted to visit the US so that she can go to Yosemite.

Thanks h-chan.  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photoshop Batch Processing
Getting a Straight Horizon in Photoshop
Product Shot Tutorial
Adding a Watermark in Photoshop
Non Destructive Dodging and Burning in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
I Am Zombie Homer
Beware! Zombunnies!
April 1, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...