A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,031
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap - JUNE, 2011  (Read 16640 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Brackish Potato
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011 08:42:57 AM »

Loving everyone's cards so far!
I got an ATC from blupaisan in the mail the other day! It's the letter "W" in monochrome, in this case, a pretty metallic gold.

Thanks, blu! It's gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011 11:44:46 AM »

i got this wonderful (Erik Satie) sheet music card from mountains and clouds today. I love it, and Satie is one of my favorite composers and i adore French!  What a jackpot!  thank you so much, mountains and clouds (love your screen name!) for a lovely piece.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
StickerChic87
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011 01:22:10 PM »

I, well my husband, received an awesome card from blupaisan today! Its for my (his) Coldplay lyrics theme.

"Be my mirror, my sword, and shield"

Ok I took a bunch of pics and this was the best one. If I turned the flash on, well, it wasnt good with the mirror. Blu-if you have a better pic-please post it!. Anyways, it really is an awesome card, and he played the song right away to hear the lyrics haha! Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs.LindsayLoo
Mrs. Crafting with Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011 02:06:40 PM »

That card for the Coldplay lyrics ATC is really cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any thing can be fixed with tape and love.
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011 06:19:24 PM »

I've been checking the mailbox everyday as oppose to my once a week, now that I have started doing ATC's.  Today did not disappoint!  I got three!  YAY YAY!,

The first two are from StickerChic87.  She did my "cheese" and "your location" theme.  I <3 them both.  The cheese one is titled "oh so cheesy".  Makes me teehee.  Cheese does make everything better.  Mmmmm cheese.  The "your location" theme has her city and state, along with some facts.  Super cute!  She did all these pictures by hand, too!  She did awesome!

The final one is from eukarya.  It is an amazing watercolor.  It just blows my mind how awesome this card is!  It is definitely a mini work of art.  I love the colors and the detail.  So friggin' awesome!  On the back it says: "Huntsville, Alabama.  Home to Rocket Scientists and Cotton Farmers!  This city has a strange and yet wonderful dichotomy between classic Southern agriculture and cutting edge space research."  She also sent a card a long with it with more info on her location.  "In the middle of the Deep South, there is a peculiar city full of Rocket Scientists and Egineers.  Werner von Braun developed rockets here.  NASA was born here.  So was one of the founders of Wikipedia.  At the same time, agriculture is still a major industry here.  Adtran's main office and HP overlooks cotton and soy fields.  The NASA base hosts a local farmer's market.  I LOVE THIS TOWN!"

Thanks StickerChick87 and eukarya!  You made my night!  I am going to go and work on more ATC's now.  ^_^

BTW, all three were in nice little plastic sleeves.  I'm gonna have to get me some of those.  I've been sending mine in sad ziplock bags.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Oyhana
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011 06:28:50 AM »

BTW, all three were in nice little plastic sleeves.  I'm gonna have to get me some of those.  I've been sending mine in sad ziplock bags.  ^_^

mine are going out in ziplocks as well.  that's all i had at the time and was excited to get my cards out...

love everyone's cards!  i've missed the ATC swaps big time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
Brackish Potato
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011 01:28:06 PM »

Yay! I got another ATC in the mail today! This one is from jmiller614 and is for my "80's Cartoons" theme, in this case, The Gummi Bears. It's totally rad! My scanner was being a booger and cut off a teeny bit at the top and bottom.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 01:29:25 PM by Brackish Potato » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
jmiller614
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011 01:32:08 PM »

Growing up, I always wondered what the gummi juice they drank to make them "super heroes" was made out of. I mean, gummi juice would theoretically be made out of gummi bears right? But that is not really a good thing in their case...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 02:16:46 PM by jmiller614 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011 01:33:44 PM »

I loved that show! Fun card. Brings back memories!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MargiePoo
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011 03:05:43 PM »

This is my Sailors Love Mermaid cards from gozer. So awesome.  The mermaid is luring the sailors down to be eaten by the kraken.  Silly sailors.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Asian Ribs
Asian Bites: How to Make Hot and Spicy Thai Salad
Coconut-Lime Chicken With Thai Garnishes
Coconut-Curry Mussels Recipe
Sesame Orange Shrimp Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...