A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 306,355
Currently Running With Scissors:
374 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 28 - Litha 2011 GALLERY  (Read 8831 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011 06:54:14 PM »

Whoopsie! I just realized today we had a gallery! Awesome job everyone, love the detail and skill!

Woo! My haul!

I think some of the embellishment came off in transport, but it's lovely!

Awesome sarong!

Cool corset/waist holder thingy!

Books on healthy living/oracle cards and guide book!

Triquetra wreath!

God/Goddess flags

I"m having problems posting the rest of the pics, but trust me there is tons more!
Thanks for everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
whileitsraining
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011 10:25:17 PM »

Those flags are awesome!  and that wreath is genius! I can't wait to see what other goodies are hiding in that box
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2011 05:26:14 AM »

all I can say is; wow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011 02:52:50 PM »

Hii all Smiley

I received a freaking awesome package from whileitsraining today. <3 Please pardon the pictures likely being imperfect. I took them on the floor of my family room with my iPhone haha... Only place I could get decent lighting without being attacked by moths/flies/ants/beetles/earwigs/bees/my cat (I dont like bugs but some dont bother me. I have an unhealthy fear of bees cuz Ive never been stung by anything, and I have a very unnatural unhealthy fear of moths and flies. Ants beetles and earwigs freak me out but I can live with them around as long as they keep their distance... Flies make me freak out, and I honestly scream bloody murder and cry when there are moths around. >_>;;; I freaked out the boyfriend in the middle of the night once while we were on the phone because I started screaming and crying like mad and he thought I'd gotten hurt and he was all panicky and then I choked out "The moth is trying to kill me" and he was like ".....You're afraid of moths?" and the worst thing is, my mediation teacher things moths might be one of my power animals, and all fits together really well, plus they've got some weird importance with the Nez Perce and I am part Nez Perce haha....) Well... without further adieu :3

Super ultra huge mega freaking awesome tote bag of winsauce. It's so pretty!!! and it's huuuuuge. Cheesy I could carry my little cousin in this! (Don't worry, I won't) <3 It's for carrying anything I may need for a summer ritual or gathering ^_^

I spy a bag of goodies within the tote bag

His and her healing charms. His is.... I'm still clarifying this because I'm not very good at reading cursive, but I'm pretty sure it says his is for his car. Hers is a necklace. The beadwork is the symbol for good health. This will definitely be great for my boyfriend and I. Especially him right now though, he's such a jinx, and gets sick so much anymore, and he broke his toe again. -.-

Divination incense Cheesy It smells like cinnamon. :3 Yumm.. I've always wanted to try Frendzco, and when I saw the rainbow label, it was like someone had just handed me Prada haha... I was like "O_O FRENDZCO?! HAPPYTIIIIIIIIEMZ!" I'm looking forward to trying this, I've never used powdered incense before.

Pendulum! Smiley I love pendulums. This one is really pretty Smiley I've been asking her questions about herself. ^.^ (Yeah, I ask pendulums many questions about themselves before I start doing stuff with them. Is that weird? )

Thank you so so soooo much Smiley I LOVE everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011 05:19:12 PM »

I don't think it's at weird to start by asking your new pendulum questions about itself. It seems a perfectly good way to get to know it.

Love the fabric on that tote bag. And let us know if the charm helps your BF's run of bad luck.

I can hardly wait to see the rest of Monnie's package. (Even though what is already posted is enough for two swap's worth!) Cheesy

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011 06:02:25 PM »

Wow...two more awesome packages. I love the triquetra wreath. And that bag is great.

Fullmoon, I often speak to my tools, carry them around, and sleep with them under my pillow to get used to their energy and get to know them. Smiley

I received today from Sugarsandwitch and she sent me an amazing package. I will post pictures very soon. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011 07:19:33 PM »

Ok. I still think our new laptop hates me. I took pics of all of the awesomeness that i recieved today, but i can't post them until i get to work tomorrow. Grr.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
sugarsandwitch

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2011 10:56:20 AM »

ok here goes. This is the awesomeness that I recieved from spazgirl1981
I wouldn't normally take a pic of the note, but the paper is absolutely beautiful. this is kind of a crummy pic, but some of it is sparkly and the fairies are just neat.

next are my awesome little extras; a piece of canelian, quartz, and torquoise, two glow balls(which are superfun at the beach at night), and two awesome yard stakes that will be in my yard this afternoon. Smiley the neat thing is that they are almost a perfect match to the celetial stepping stones I have.

She also sent me a giant sunflower hair clip! this is awesome because I have a lot of hair(it's in micro braids right now which is why my head looks funny), and all of the barettes and clips you find in stores look dinky when my hair is full force(Florida humidity) Smiley

And then we have the bracelet and anklet which I have only taken off to to bed. this pic doesn't do them justice

Next is the wicked Litha banner I just love

but wait...this is the other side

And last, but certainly not least,  a Gypsy wreath that has already found a spot in my house for itself

again, the pic isn't great, i will try and get some better ones the lighting in my house is not great.
I absolutely adore the things I got and did a happy dance in the middle of my office when I opened everthing. Spaz you are awesome! Thanks so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

impchild
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2011 11:31:18 AM »

i received from mandykaye yesterday and will take pics today. and get them up this evening hopefully
THIS ROCKS   Logged

momma to a 5yo drama king
ISO: purple/black/green yarn scraps (2yds or more), vintage hankies and a single fire opal bead.
whileitsraining
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2011 12:28:31 PM »

That banner is beautiful! I am defiantly going to have to do something like that for Samhain (the next time I am sure I will be able to decorate for a holiday) How did you do the decorating Spazgirl? Are the letters and pictures painted onto fabric or sewn?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Curly Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Modifying the Straight Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Accessorizing the Straight Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Completing the Straight Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Straight Look
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...