Now that you've finished your project, you need to get the stitches off your needles. We will bind off!
1. Knit 2 Stitches
2. Pass the first stitch you knit over the second by grabbing the first stitch with your left needle and pulling it over the second and then off the needle.
3. So now, only the second stitch remains on the right needle.
4. Repeat to the end. You'll be left with one stitch on the right needle.
5. Cut the yarn (you'll probably want to leave more than I left in this picture so you can weave it in).
6. Pull the loop so the tail comes up thru forming a knot. Pull tight. Now you're ready to weave in the ends.
This is a Simple Knit Bind Off. If the pattern calls for a Purl Bind Off - simply just purl instead of knit!
Please feel free to let me know if any of this doesn't make sense or you have any questions. I can always take more pictures or add more descriptions to make this more clear.