A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
687 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 18 Gallery!!!!  (Read 12207 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2011 08:35:59 AM »

I just spent like an hour on my post and then it loaded a different webpage and I went back and everythings gone lol. >.< I'm going to write it up again in a bit. Crafty Butterfly sent me an amazing package. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2011 08:49:09 AM »

- 5 Mug Rugs! She made me a great space themed one because I told her how much I liked a space one she made before. Also 2 Halloween ones which is PERFECT and 2 in some of my favorite colors purple, blue, pink, black.. Grin
- Wirewrapped Ring and Necklace, so cool.
- 4 Balls of Yarn, I can definitely use these!
- 2 Pin Cushions in the best fabrics ever, from my wist.
- 2 Apple Cozies which I requested one exactly like the yellow one right down to the purple button!
- Granny Square Handwarmers I requested that are SO comfy. I feel like wearing them all the time. Wink
- Ribbon
- 2 Fabric Cuffs and a Crocheted Cuff
- Bottlecaps

Here are some close ups I got.

This flowered ribbon is from Crafty Butterfly's trip to Germany and Austria! She got it in a small village in a valley in the Alps called Innsbruck.

Thank you so much for inviting me to the swap Crafty Butterfly! You spoiled me. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2011 09:17:55 AM »

Ok, be prepared for awesomeness!!!! Are your clicking fingers warmed up??
The card with 2 pair of cool earrings! She knows how I love Dr Who, Day of the Dead, And Harry.

This is hand painted, she's got skills!

My own wand from Ollivanders (Alijah loves this!)

She captured my inner personality so beautifully...

Sorry so blurry, This is my new Dr Who sopping bag. The other side says Stay calm and Don't blink. I so use these bags too for grocery shopping!

And for the love of Harry, a beautiful hoop for my hoopla wall. She saw this on my wist. It's already hanging up there!

I have been so spoiled. I so feel like I didn't send enough. You may find some surprises in your mailbox over the next couple of weeks. Thank you sooo much Cristen!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2011 09:21:44 AM »

Great packages!! I love the wire ring and the Dr Who shopping bag is extremely awesome.

Everyone is making such fun things!! I can't wait to see more Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
sarahbug
Personal Swaps anyone? Message me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2011 03:43:24 PM »

I got an ammmaazing package in the mail from Stickerchic87 yesterday afternoon - after a rough day at work! BLAH! Anyway, it cheered me up and made my weekend!!! We traded a piece of jewelry, a revamped handbag (which she did an amaazinggg job on!), a hair accessory, and a wisty surprise! All items were lovely - I have already put most of them to use.. thank you so much!! One of my fav swaps to date!

Handbag.. in all it's glory. The beading around the flowers are were done by Stickerchic.. as well as the funky cute little felt flowers. I'm in love... it's sooo my style!

This was my wisty surprise.. I have been drooling over this heart art for ages.. and after making one for a friend's wedding I never got around to doing one for myself.. my name begins with S and my bf's with C.. It's already hanging up and ahhh I can't stop looking at it.. so cute! In love!!

Notepads.. omgosh I loveeee the paint chip notepad.. fits perfectly in my new handbag! hehe

Extras she tossed int he box.. she really spoiled me!! hehehe!  Tongue Love the beading on all of these necklaces and the bracelet.. will be getting lots of wear from these throughout the summer months!

And sadly.. lastly.. my SO PRETTY headband that I have been rocking all day.. the sweet little barrette with rosettes.. LOVE IT! and my fav.. the button bracelet in all shades of pink, white, red.. my fav colors! LOVE LOVE LOVE my package.. thank you again and ahhhh hope we can swap sometime soon again.. xox

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/shop/slfloyd31 - My etsy shop where you'll find a mish-mash of funky cute vintage pieces & handmade lovelies by ME (:

http://wists.com/sarahbug31 - My Wist-aroo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I luvvv personal swaps!  - message me!
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2011 05:01:30 PM »

I received my wonderful swap from PosiTori a couple days ago and I'm so excited to show off the lovely things she made for me!

First, everything together...

A great Nook cover, the cutest little Hedwig owl ami ever, a super cute jellyfish ami, and even some yummy white chocolate!

The cuteness!!

Nook cover action shot:

Aw, PosiTori, you've been such a wonderful partner!! I should get yours out this week and thanks for your patience and your kindness with my medical issues. I still am going to hold you to getting together for some tea or something when I feel better! Wink

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2011 07:58:30 PM »

OK ....sit down... relax.... and get ready to wish you were me.... I got the best and most amazing package from LimeRiot .... she totally outdid anything that I would have expected, spoiled me more than you can imagine....

three of the cutest little birds which match my kitchen PERFECT

the coolest perpetual calendar....love the fabrics ... and what a great idea

a felted bowl, inspired by some on my wist, felted things amaze me since knitting is one of those things I CANT DO

love love love the FQ's ..... and an absolutely PERFECT hoop, it is so me!!

a pillow, inspired by a hoop I have on my wist, I just love it in pillow form and it couldn't match my LR and couch any better... and a little knit gift bag with buttons and ribbon.

a hand carved stamp...OGD...so cool, now i can stamp EVERYTHING I send out...a swap journal, and a welcome door hanger..

a wreath that matches the door hanger... this is one of the coolest things ever!!.. the drift wood is from a beach near her house, and i love the colors.... and my very own SHELDON!!!... (now I have to hit her up for some different shells for him to change into Wink)

a felted bag.... how cool... love the color and the little tree and mushroom are GREAT

I LOVE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!!... really, Lime couldn't have done any better, this is the BEST swap package EVER....if I had to pick a favorite, I think this fish bag would have to be IT!!... I love these fish,I have had them on my wist FOREVER

Lime....thank you so so so so so much for asking me to dance, I'm thinking I wanna ask you to go steady just so that we can dance all the time Wink, you really made this one of the best swaps.... thank you for being a great partner and an even better FRIEND!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

petskin

Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2011 08:28:49 PM »

I totally agree: best swap package ever! Smiley I`m just neon green from envy here Cheesy

(Limeriot- if you EVER could use anything i can make, i1d love to swap with you Tongue)

I`m in love....with everything she made Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2011 08:40:42 PM »

What an awesome package you received OGD! It is spectacular. I have had that calendar on my wists for a long time, it is beautiful. I love the wreath, the felted bag, the bowl, well I guess I love it all. Lime, you totally rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2011 08:42:26 PM »

What are the bird legs made out of?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make the Ultimate Game-Day Dish: Buffalo Wing Hot Dogs
Authentic Barbecued Rib Recipes
How to Make BBQ Sauce and Coleslaw
Peppered Grilled Hamburger
Fourth of July Chicken Salad Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...