A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,042
Currently Running With Scissors:
545 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 18 Gallery!!!!  (Read 10619 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StickerChic87
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011 10:30:00 AM »

I received a lovely package from sarahbug today! We agreed to swap a reconned bag, a jewelry item, a hair accessory, and a wisted item. Of course she completely spoiled me by sending more than that...not that Im complaining Wink. On to the goodies!

First, this cute little map-heart wall art! Im going to hang this in my living room.

Next, an awesome vintage coin purse that I cant wait to use! Also a turquoise stretchy bracelet annnnnd a resin pendant! Her first time ever using resin-how cool is that! When Im done posting Im going to see if I have a chain to use.

Some adorable little magnets! I am a firm believer that one can never have enough magnets, and these are going straight on the fridge!

I lovelovelove this headband! Sarah makes the cutest flowers! (and Ill admit when I saw these in her etsy shop, I was hoping for one Grin)

This is just what I needed! A pincushion...on a ring! So I usually stick my needle that Im using in the arm of the couch (dont worry, its old) while Im switching thread colors...aaand then I cant find it Roll Eyes So this is perfect. And look at the little strawberry! I love strawberries! Anyways...

Haha I love this! A pillow made from a tshirt. What a great idea! I was actually thinking of sewing up a little travel pillow for the 20 hour train ride this summer, and now I dont have to!

Aaaaand finally, the grand finale! My bag! With her lovely flowers! And, red is my favorite color. The design is awesome, the bag is nice and big, and the style is great! It couldnt be more perfect! Smiley

For fun a close up of Sarah's flowers.

Thanks for partnering up with me Sarah! It has been great getting to know you and I look forward to keeping in touch! I would love to swap with you anytime! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goldfishpollywog
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011 12:13:43 PM »

What a great package!  I love the purse/bag and the coin purse, the pattern on each is fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2011 04:13:27 PM »

I came home from school and found a Super-Awesome-Package-of-Amazing-Goodies from StickerChic! I'll get pics up ASAP. Thank you SOOOOO much, StickerChic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2011 05:14:02 PM »

Yay! Computer and phone are both working so here are the pics of my package from StickerChic:

First off, the note cards! I love them and will send them out proudly. My favorite one is in the front and may have to stay home with me in a frame on my wall  Smiley Also in the photo are 2 notepads that go perfectly in my room!

Next up are accessories. We have here 2 super-cute decorated bobby pins and 4 necklaces. I adore the little book one up front!

At first I thought "Oh, what a cool little box." And then I opened it:

Chalk -full of paper crafting supplies! Super cool!

Up next are some sharp-looking scissors all decked-out in pretty paper, magnets galore (too right, Sticker, you can never have enough magnets), a pumpkin-y bookmark and a notebook made from a paint-chip sample!

Here we have more notebooks (like magnets, you can NEVER have enough!). 2 cassete insert notebooks (Queen and The Who), a lovely star-inspired composition book, and a positively perfect envelope art journal covered in stamps that I am in love with!

Let's get a close-up of the cover:

And a sample of the pages:

You rock, StickerChic87! Any time you want to swap, just let me know. Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goldfishpollywog

Goldfish kisses *<><

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2011 05:38:18 PM »

We received today!  Goose loves it!

Ripples made a magnet board and a ton of words for my Goose to use in his stories.  He has wanted one for a while, and lobes magnets.  There are even a few with little robot-like creatures.  She also sent two blind-packs from Lego that are my son's favorite thing right now.

A close up of some of the magnets and what was in the blind packs.

Thank you Ripples!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2011 06:01:30 PM »

I LOVE the fabric flowers in both of the recent packages. I really want to try my hand at making those. I think they're so great. The magnets are going to be FUN FUN FUN!

In other news... I RECEIVED from onegroovyday!!! In typical OGD fashion, she completely spoiled me and made the most gorgeous things. She is AMAZING and I'm so happy that I forced her to swap with me Smiley Smiley.

She crafted this ADORABLE beaver for Jake. He was so happy to receive something...especia lly a beaver. He's not a perv, he went to Oregon State University and is a crazy alumni Smiley. He's going to put this on his desk at work.

I'm seriously obsessed with OGD's amazing fabric bowls. They are the BEST and now I have 2 more to add to my collection. YAY!!! The colors are so bright and fun.

AND...I'm not sure if this is what she intended but there is a little hole in the side of this one that is going to be PERFECT as a yarn feeder bowl. She also included a ball of cotton yarn that I can make washcloths with.

Here's the other bowl that looks like it was done with varigated green thread. Gorgeous!!!

I told onegroovy day that I'd like organizational items and she totally delivered. Check out these amazing fabric baskets + coasters!! They are going all over the house. I couldn't love this fabric anymore.

Also on the organizational theme, a great pencil case filled with supplies!! This is so perfect because I'm a consultant and my desk is basically my laptop bag so I totally needed something like this. How did you know, OGD??!

She even thought of the doggies Smiley! Opie and Beatrice received their own little food/water mats with wiener dog fabric and backed with their favorite colors! It doesn't get cuter than this.

Beatrice quickly figured out which one was Opie's and then claimed it for her own. She does this will all of his stuff because she's a bitch and he's a push-over Smiley.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this wrist pincushion and really needed one! I think I had this on my wist. If I didn't, I'd wist it now Smiley.

Last but most certainly not least, AAAHHHH, I'm so excited about this!!! An AMAZING travel embroidery kit. I'm going to be using this to travel from my craft room to my couch Smiley. Like everything she created, this is SO insanely well made. I wish you could see the incredibly detailed and perfect stitching. I'm floored.

Can you see the embroidered "M"Huh So fantastic! Oh and I there was an "M" journal inside and a ring pincushion!!

Oh wait! There's more! Everything came wrapped in fabric so now I have all of these fantastic fabrics to add to my stash. YAY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, ONEGROOVYDAY!! You are such a great swap partner and a great human. I'm grinning from ear to ear Smiley.

Okay... now I'll let you all get to your wisting and pinning Smiley.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011 06:17:58 PM by LimeRiot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2011 06:49:51 PM »

Wow these packages have been amazing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goldfishpollywog

Goldfish kisses *<><

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2011 07:13:11 PM »

Loving those bowls and the embroidery kit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2011 10:23:34 PM »

Yup...pinned the travel embroidery kit right away. Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkmichk
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2011 01:44:06 AM »

wow this gallery really is full of awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Minute Makeup Challenge
Glamour Magazine Celebrates Beauty Through the Decades
Makeup Genius Kandee Johnson Transforms Into Kim Kardashian in 30 Secs!
How to Create Kim Kardashian’s Smoky Eye
DIY Oil Cleanse
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...