A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,526
Currently Running With Scissors:
490 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Can't Get Enough Disney Swap! **FINISHED**  (Read 21920 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

p.kok
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2011 04:18:33 AM »

Now I had to join:) And now I have to watch all of my favorite movies for the gazilionth time. Smiley)
Btw I don't care if I'm paired up with someone from overseas (is there any other participants form Europe anyway?), since shipping isn't that expensive.

I have a Netherlands person signed up! Forgive me, I'm not sure how to properly say that, a Netherlander?!, A Netherlandonian? ... Cheesy

well is till don't mind having  partner from somewhere overseas if she is a perfect match:) can't wait!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewmess

Even Mini crafts!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2011 09:00:03 AM »

you know, ive never been to animal kingdom. whats dinosaur?

the haunted mansion, tower of terror, and space mountain are 3 of my most favorite rides!it is definetly hard to choose though because so many of them are wonderful

I think the actual name is Dinosaur: Countdown to Extinction.  It's a dark/gimble ride.  Part Star Tours, part Snow White with dinosaurs and meteors. 

I'm not a huge fan of Tower of Terror, but I always get talked into riding it at least once.  I love the theming, but the up&down. . .not so much fun for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Reclaiming my Crafting heritage one stitch at a time.
aisy
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2011 11:00:54 AM »

lol-yeah ive found a lot of people have a fear of elevators breaking down so not everyone is a fan. ive always been a thrill seeker though
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shdwstrm
« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2011 07:47:50 PM »

OMG this swap is perfect for me!!!

I'm going to Disney World at the beginning of September (I get home the day before my B-Day) and I have Disney on the BRAIN!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Gal
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2011 08:07:27 PM »

Dinosaur....the single scariest ride i have EVER been on....i wont go on again...i literally cried at one point, and luckily we were alone cos i was whispering "they arent real, its not real" and closing my eyes

i do however adore Tower of Terror Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
sarabunny

Addicted to Swapping

« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2011 08:30:47 PM »

Dinosaur....the single scariest ride i have EVER been on....i wont go on again...i literally cried at one point, and luckily we were alone cos i was whispering "they arent real, its not real" and closing my eyes

Back when Stitch's Great Escape was Alien Encounters, I let my parents talk me into going on it. I was in hysterics the entire time because it was totally dark, you were completely strapped in, and then creepy things like "saliva" dripping on you and Alien breath on your neck would happen. I was scarred for life!

I was also 17 years old.  Roll Eyes

Tower of Terror IS awesome. I also have a deeply embarrassing love for the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. I haven't been to Disneyworld in a while - does the 50's Prime Time Cafe still have the world's best milkshakes? They did 10 years ago!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2011 08:34:13 PM »

Yay! I signed up! I added myself and my best friend who's visiting for a few months. She rarely gets anything so I hope to get some useful stuff to use while walking around at MGM, Expoct, and Magic Kingdom!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2011 12:09:19 AM »

i started making something cute-hopefully its something my partner will like if not im keeping it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jaywesome

My new cat, Taco! <3

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2011 01:01:28 AM »

Omg, how could I forget, dinosaur(I'm talking about the movie) is disney too!
I should've put that one in my questionnaire, stupid me.
Haha, I love way to much things disney Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amymarie78
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2011 04:58:42 AM »

Back when Stitch's Great Escape was Alien Encounters, I let my parents talk me into going on it. I was in hysterics the entire time because it was totally dark, you were completely strapped in, and then creepy things like "saliva" dripping on you and Alien breath on your neck would happen. I was scarred for life!

I was also 17 years old.  Roll Eyes

Tower of Terror IS awesome. I also have a deeply embarrassing love for the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. I haven't been to Disneyworld in a while - does the 50's Prime Time Cafe still have the world's best milkshakes? They did 10 years ago!

I agree I was 16 and I was totally freaked out... I still remember how scared I was when things ran under the seats and touched you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Achieve Hair Volume
Sugar Moisturizer for Your Hair
How to Make Your Hair Shine
Hair Color Products Recommendations
Dealing with an Oily Scalp
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...