A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,804
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Help! NO budget Party  (Read 538 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

limecello
« on: May 13, 2011 04:14:12 PM »

I have absolutely no money but I really want to have a birthday party, it's my 15th. So I have decided to have a no budget birthday bash. This will be rather hard, and my parents are saying they will pay for food and drink only. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me?

No theme necessary, and I don't know how many guests, probably between 5-15 ppl. I hoped you all could help me with this, as you are so creative and imaginative. :-)

Help craftster! help me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KayleighAnn
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011 01:49:47 PM »

Im planning a party on a tight budget too!! Looking for ideas on here to help me make decorations though. So far I have found how to make your own paper and thats it, might make some big flowers out of it..

My sister has said we arent having a theme just colour of purple pink and white as my auntie has bought the balloons and confetti.

I will get back to you as I find more things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KayleighAnn
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011 02:25:48 PM »

Bunting!! Just need pretty paper and string or ribbon! If you dont have pretty paper kicking around use wrapping paper on the day from presents?

If your parents are paying for food and drink base the party on that! Have a 'cupcake and cocktail party! Bake a tonne of cakes (I know it sounds a bit primary school here) then when everyone gets there you can have fun making mocktails or milkshakes and decorating your cakes, Im sure there is something you can also make as prizes for the best cakes.

Oh and I just got into crafting with toilet rolls (haha) if you squash them and cut in half then half etc till you have pieces as thin as you want I got mine to 8 pieces per roll before my hands were hurting , they should have a petal shape, pva glue around one point / corner of the petal shapes and stick to another, I did it in 4s but you can go up to 8s, hold them for a min and they should stick (i also used a blob of clear nail varnish in the centre) Then spray paint any colour you like, once dry stick to walls and make as many as possible! You can glue flowers to more flowers etc and attach a ribbon for hanging decorations.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Party Shrimp Caesar Salad for Super Bowl
Seared Scallops with Roasted Beets and Garden Herb Salad
Roasting and Preparing Beets
How to Make a Vinaigrette Dressing
Pan Searing Scallops
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...